Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So… after several really, really bad attempts at eye makeup.. I tried again tonight, going slower and paying attention to each step…. Eyebrows… awful but better than before but I finally trimmed / shaved the man brows down to where with better technique I might achieve a decent look… eyeliner… bad but now understand I need a fine line pencil next time… eyeshadow… played with some colors and beginning to understand placement and blending… but still awful.. but I did try… eyelashes… managed to actually get them pretty much in the right place… they feel fun every time I blink.. lipstick… fun as ever… and I finally put on the red bob wig… and I looked in the mirror… and Megan looked back at me for the first time… she looked rode hard and put up wet but she smiled back at me… hey baby… welcome…  nice to finally see you…

a night  to  remember

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

It’s so wonderful to see the transformation take place.

Angela Wagner
      Managing Ambassador

I remember the first time I saw Angela, fully realized, in the mirror. It’s a life-changing moment.

Yes… it is… It just stopped me in my tracks for a little bit.. Seeing my gurl like that…  I will be getting a makeup lesson from a woman i met thru Fetlife on Tuesday… Maybe help Megan look a bit better!

Fiona Black
        Baroness - Annual

I agree 100% Angela, it can truly change ones life when that realization occurs. The first time I wore my first wig, I was very dressed up. It hit me when I then looked into a full length mirror. I sat and looked at myself for maybe 15 minutes and decided it was time for the world to meet Fiona. That was a little over a year ago and things have gone well so far.

There’s a cute joke I heard years ago at a CD group meeting:

” How Do You Kill A Crossdresser?”

answer: Throw Their Mirror at the deep end of The Pool!”

It’s an experience that never gets old!

J J
      Lady

Yeah, it is funny at how bad we can be at make up, and still be happy with the way we look. I know I am no raving beauty, and I am generally not a vain person, but when I get dressed and made up I like to see the results in the mirror and in pictures. If nothing else it encourages me to practice and learn, but mostly it teaches me to accept myself as the flawed but beautiful person I am.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?