Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Ashley Parker
      Duchess

Do women have a sense about “us”? I’m wondering now. She’s nice. Pretty and smart and we are friends on Facebook but that’s all. Not a “close” friend. She said something today…I was saying I’d lost weight and needed new clothes and she was like ‘oh I always go to XYZ store because they have women’s tall sizes’ (she is about 5 11). The way she said it and looked at me…I mean it was like she knew. And that reminded me of a something from weeks ago when she showed me her new shoes and I was like ‘oh they’re really cute’. She showed them to me like I was a girlfriend, not like a guy.

I don’t act fem at work (I don’t think…) but I don’t know…something’s up. I”m scared and thrilled at the same time. I always wanted a sister.

Well, next time you take something as a  sign, just roll with it.  “Like XYZ, I’ll have to go there!”  Or, “those are cute…I wonder if they have my size?’

Hi Ashley……..,yes, a lot of women do have a sixth sense. Just remember back to your childhood….how come mother always knew that you were up to something!  “Oh they’re really cute” man whould have said “they’re ok” or “nice looking shoes”. You can bet the farm she is suspicious and testing you girl.

Have fun  with her.

Lady Veronica

Ladies, I have wondered the same during several discussions that I have had with my colleagues at work.  Each of which makes me wonder if they may be aware, even if it is only subconscientiously.

A few months ago, I freely shared with a female colleague that I prefer to carry an women’s wallet.  This revelation occurred organically in the conversation whose general topic I don’t recall, but included the difference between the pockets in men’s and women’s trousers.  We were both comfortable sharing the issues that we have with the trends and characteristics of men’s and women’s fashion.  She even agreed that my reasons for my preference had merit.

Now, fast forward to last week.  Having arrived at work over an hour early, I had worn my flats into the building and to my classroom.  Upon arriving in my classroom, I discovered a file box had been overturned on the floor in the middle of the room.  Wanting to clean it up before I got involved in something and found it still there when the kids arrived, I grabbed a chair and stated placing the folders back in the file box without having changed my shoes first.  The same colleague from above came into my room to discuss a few student issues.  Given where I was in my classroom, I would not be hiding my choice of footwear.  We addressed the issues for several minutes as I finished cleaning up the folders.  Neither of us made any comment related to my footwear.  Whether she noticed or not, I do not know.  Why she chose to make no comment either supportive or negative, I do not know.  As the day had progressed, I wondered if, perhaps, this colleague would be someone with whom I could share.

It would be nice to have someone other than my wife outside of Crossdresser Heaven with whom I could be open.  However, given that I must work professionally with this individual, I could not initiate the conversation.  I would have to wait to see if she made further inquiries.  The possibility, however, does make a girl dream.

MacKenzie Alexanra

I’d have to agree that some women have a sixth sense about these things. Next time the situation/conversation goes that direction; work with it & see where it leads. If that is what you want. I had the same situation at a major dept store with a co-worker. She’d make comments about incoming fashions & await my opinions. She would then hold up different items & ask for my opinion. Then it went to; this is more your style. Instead of panicking, I went with the; “I wore something like that on Halloween.” That really peaked her interest to where she said ; I’d love to see that, you dressed as a woman. Relationship blossomed from there. It’s all how you want it to progress.

I totally get it. I’m positive a co worker knows. She is constantly dropping cues for me to pick up. I have no intention to tell her my secret. She would have to ask me straight out. Only then would I cone out. However I could only do this with her as I know she would not share my truth with others. That being said be careful.

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

Women do seem to have a  certain ability to sense something wrong or different about people. I learned that when I was married. When I decided to embrace my feminine side I learned how to turned Edie on and off. When I’m a male, there is no sign of Edie. When I’m Edie and feminine… Well, I’m Edie.

Anonymous

My wife chased me and she knew. She asked if I wanted to try on anything when I was at her place for the first time. I put one of her dresses and she made me her wife 20 years ago.

Test the waters and see where it takes you.

Ashley Parker
      Duchess

[quote quote=96624]My wife chased me and she knew. She asked if I wanted to try on anything when I was at her place for the first time. I put one of her dresses and she made me her wife 20 years ago.

Test the waters and see where it takes you.

[/quote]
      Oh god, I wish I could be that lucky. So glad for you.

Jessica
      Lady

I understand your thoughts. There is this lady where I work who has a crazy shoe fetish. By fetish I mean she gets the cutest shoes; as a matter of fact, she has to many at home so she has a whole shelving unit devoted to the ones she either can’t bring home or hasn’t told her partner she’s purchased. (whoops) Well, how can I resist saying something about them. I mean honestly she has all of the ones no one else can really afford.
      I’ve also noticed that as I accept myself more I let slip things. How I say stuff here and there slips out. Sometimes I care and sometimes I don’t. It’s very freeing to not care at all.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?