• Creator
    Topic
    Cerys Burton
    Participant
    Registered On: February 2, 2021
    Topics: 70
    Replies: 223

Since it’s been colder, I have been dressing more sensible. More fitting for someone my age, and more practical for walking the dog around the streets etc. Longer skirts, and sensible shoes etc.

I’m sat watching Family Guy, and Brian, the dog, is dating Ida Quagmire. Other than Ida being blonde, we are dressed almost identically, even down to the necklace, and I can’t help but noticing that we look alike when my hair is down. I think it’s time I grew my facial hair back πŸ™‚

Then, to make it worse…. Ida is at a family event dressed as a cheer leader…. Always a fantasy of mine….. I think it’s time to purge and give this crossdressing malarky up πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Cerys

PS… Or do I just go the whole hog and go blonde? πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

4 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Miss Lollipop
      Lady
      Registered On: February 5, 2022
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 169

Dying hair – especially doing blonde is a -commitment- ..As I’m sure you know, it – will – grow out.. Then there’s the maintenance of that. It’s worse still if your natural colour isn’t close to blonde, (making a fairly easy transition with maybe lightening or highlighting strands).. if you have darker hair, you’ll probably have to bleach it out completely first – then – re-dye the shade of blonde to that…. Unfortunately, all that chemical use is likely to lead to hair loss, sometimes – quite profusely.

I wouldn’t ever encourage quenching a feminine flame, because it’s part of our essence, but maybe just do a wig instead???

I wish you well.

x

2 users thanked author for this post.
        Michelle Skylar
        Lady
        Registered On: March 18, 2021
        Topics: 3
        Replies: 227

I agree with Miss Lollipop. I wouldn’t want to abuse my hair like that. I watched my wife chasing being blond for years. It’s a lot of work and expensive.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Β©2022 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.