Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

Since it’s been colder, I have been dressing more sensible. More fitting for someone my age, and more practical for walking the dog around the streets etc. Longer skirts, and sensible shoes etc.

I’m sat watching Family Guy, and Brian, the dog, is dating Ida Quagmire. Other than Ida being blonde, we are dressed almost identically, even down to the necklace, and I can’t help but noticing that we look alike when my hair is down. I think it’s time I grew my facial hair back 🙂

Then, to make it worse…. Ida is at a family event dressed as a cheer leader…. Always a fantasy of mine….. I think it’s time to purge and give this crossdressing malarky up 🙂 🙂 🙂

Cerys

PS… Or do I just go the whole hog and go blonde? 🙂 🙂

Anonymous

Dying hair – especially doing blonde is a -commitment- ..As I’m sure you know, it – will – grow out.. Then there’s the maintenance of that. It’s worse still if your natural colour isn’t close to blonde, (making a fairly easy transition with maybe lightening or highlighting strands).. if you have darker hair, you’ll probably have to bleach it out completely first – then – re-dye the shade of blonde to that…. Unfortunately, all that chemical use is likely to lead to hair loss, sometimes – quite profusely.

I wouldn’t ever encourage quenching a feminine flame, because it’s part of our essence, but maybe just do a wig instead???

I wish you well.

x

I agree with Miss Lollipop. I wouldn’t want to abuse my hair like that. I watched my wife chasing being blond for years. It’s a lot of work and expensive.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?