• This topic has 11 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jessie K
      Lady

I was fully dressed up, home alone for a few more hours, when I decided to go in my backyard just to see what it would be like. Surprisingly relaxing! 🙂

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

heck yes it counts hun! congrats!

Woot!!!! 🙂  Congratulations on your first excursion beyond the 4 walls!!! 🙂

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Wonderful first time…Mine was driving around at night fully dressed…So nervous!</p>

Anonymous

It’s an amazing step I did something similar but it was the deck yah for you

My wife drove us to the store one night while I was dressed. I had to sit in the car tho.It was still great.

Holly G
      Lady

My first time out was in my backyard as well. It’s amazing how a cute dress, a glass of wine, and a nice breeze reminding you of what you’re wearing makes it so wonderful! Plus I loved hearing my heels as I walked around on the patio 😉 I loved hanging out on my back patio as no one could see into our yard, so it was very private and completely safe while still being outside in the world. It’s a wonderful feeling 🙂 Enjoy it!

Anonymous

Tomorrow nite I am coming out to my wife for the second time. I can’t take living in a fantasy anymore.

That is awesome. It’s great to step out in the fresh air
      dressed up, such a lovely
      feeling

Anonymous

good for you girl

Awesome !!!

Anonymous

2016_personal stories: Jessie K original post: 

I was fully dressed up, home alone for a few more hours, when I decided to go in my backyard just to see what it would be like. Surprisingly relaxing!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?