• This topic has 14 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I did, I really did, I took Jillian out to the shed.

I’ve been having a bit of rough time here. Tensions within the family have been high this week. Thankfully, nothing to do with my crossdressing. Just general life stuff. So I felt that I needed to step away for a bit. Which I did.

I put Julian out in the shed for a few days. I did not purge. I took all my clothes and moved them out into a shed. I have a lot more clothes than I thought. Out of sight out of mind, you know. The thing is that it’s never far from my thoughts.

I just can’t help myself. Just today we were in Old Navy and I drifted into the ladies side. I’ve been wanting a new pair of jeans, maybe skinny jeans and of course a new top or two. I wound up knocking some things off their hangers and drawing attention to myself. Unwanted attention, form my wife, no less. She just shook her head and told me to be more careful.

While it was nice, not having to worry about leaving something out in the open. Something that would betray my feminine proclivities. I’m always a bit anxious about being discovered by being careless. I’ve found panties on the floor next to the dresser. Once I left a dress hanging on the closet door. I’d rather be found in full girl mode than by leaving a bra in the laundry.

Tensions are easing a bit already. I think that sometime in the very near future I’ll be moving my stuff back into the house. I just can’t seem to stop. No, that’s not quite true, I don’t want to stop.

Hugs All
      Jillian.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

You know I’m here for you sis, if you need to vent.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Hi Jillian.

In England, the shed is a well known haven for husband’s to retreat to….usually containing a few hobbies, alcohol and chocolate biscuits….to escape the stresses that can occur in everyday life….I remember whenever my grandparents had a tiff, grandad would disappear down the garden until it had all blown over.

You have certainly added to ideas for its use….I think it’s a great idea to relocate for a while….until things cool down.

…..and of course you do not want to stop!!!

Huggs, grace x

Anonymous

😆 I know what you’re talking about. “Raquel” stays in the garage. Although I have run across evidence of her in the house when I was a bit careless. Oops!

Anonymous

Your right. A guy needs a man cave. The garage is mine. Kept all my girly clothes in the attic buried under boxes. After my surgery, no climbing ladders. So I gutted the lower roll cab of my large tool box and put my goodies in it. Works much better. Got drawers for different things. Much more organized. Of course I can lock it up. Starting to get a much larger wordrobe. Might have to get another roll cab!

Hi Jillian The stress that can come from everyday life. We all should have a place just to get away. Like you I amazed how much fem clothes I have acquired  I stopped worrying about some one finding a piece of my clothes I just say their mine  and nothing else is said. We now have a total of three woman in the house when I include myself it makes four.  We mostly all work well together. We each have our daily duties keeping the house tidy and clean We do trade of when it comes to cooking and cleaning up after dinner. My escape is I just go shopping, its my best stress reliever. Some days I find nothing that interest me but just looking is so much fun for me.  My Mother law ad I have the strangest love – hate relationship. She knows about what clothes I prefer to wear. Just the other day we got into a bit of a tiff about what color bath towels go in what bathrooms. Apparently I just mixed them up. It became a issue more than it should of.  Sometimes she just gets frustrated that she is getting old and only able to do less and less as time goes by. Just this morning I decided to get up early and was all my fem under garments before every one got up  I put them in the washer and decided to go out and do a quick errand. It took a little longer than what was expected. I got back and immediately went to the washer I found my panties and bra’s all neatly folded and ready to go up stairs. It was her way of saying I am sorry. Learning how woman communicate with each other has been a challenge at best. I am just happy I do not have to hide the clothes i prefer to wear. It was a huge stress I hated dealing with. I have learned that life is much to shorter than you think Our time here on earth could come to an end without notice. My Mother in law says it often “why not take the time to just learn how to get along” Maybe a bit off point.but just sharing a few thoughts from a mature cross dresser.

Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie

Your mother in law sounds interesting she may be more accepting of you than you realise. You are right life is too short, why not trying to spend more time to understand each other it could be fun and less stressful.

Best Wishes

Sarah

xx

Anonymous

Hi Jillian Roz has all her (stuff) up in the attic, there’s no room in my man shed for her ( stuff) it’s full of man’s (stuff) that needs sorting, I must have a sort out of Roz’s (stuff) and see what i don’t need anymore, There are a lot of things that don’t fit anymore and are outdated fashion wise X

Hugs 🤗 Roz X

Anonymous

Hopefully the shed move isn’t too hard on you but it was probably a good call. Letting the tension subside a bit sounds like the right idea. Stopping outright never seems to work for anyone very long. The longest I’ve gone is a couple of years and even then it wasn’t 100% crossdressing free. I hope it all works out, take care Jillian…

— Abbie 🥰

This forum post, not the subject itself, but the realness of Jillian’s situation; the need to put Jillian away for a time; and then the replies; all with their own peculiar flavor epitomizes why I love coming to spend time here in “heaven”.

So often when I read other girls here who are so much further on the femme expression journey than me; who successfully venture into public; who have not only supportive but encouraging wives; who have wonderfully varied wardrobes – I feel so “left out”.

Then along comes Jillian’s post (or others just as real) and I am again lifted in spirit. Why? Because very few have it all. Most of us face a myriad of varied challenges because of our insatiable desire driven by the feminine within us. So we share our struggles, solutions, losses and wins.

A multitude of differing challenges, but one fascinating element that unites us all. Being feminine and our need to express this part of our lives which has proven again and again to be essential to our  full happiness.

But who can understand such an “oddity” and the ups and downs that comes with it. Our girlfriends at CDH can and do and support us powerfully.

Thank you all for being here.

Blessings,

Charlene

Anonymous

Charlene…

I would count myself as one of the “lucky ones” who does get out and about….but it’s others who have such struggles that really deserve and hopefully get the support they need….from everyone.

I’m so glad to pass on anything I can…if it will help…..there are so many of us in different phases of our journey…..

Grace xx

Anonymous

Hi Girls,

I just wanted to let you all know how much you mean to me.

The outpouring of love and support for my “situation” was tremendous and soooo appreciated. This is such a wonderful place to let Jillian roam free.

Thank you all!!!!!

Hugs, Jillian

P.S. As tensions ease, Jillian is already peeking out of the shed.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I hope things keep settling down for you! This is something that waxes and wanes, but never seems to really go away.

So I’m glad you kept your things, as you will certainly need them!

Take Care!

Amy

Anonymous

I think I realized that i have too many nice things to just **ugh** purge. But … I may have to get some new things any way 🤔

Jillian

Anonymous

Huh?? What …. ??
      Oh, I get it, Jillian to the woodshed …. your name is Jillian also …..

Duh! 🤦🏼‍♀️ I can be so blonde sometimes

JW

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?