Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Brandie
      Lady

( I hope this is the right section to post this. It happened in guy mode No CDn involved. If not my apologies.)

I grew up sick and scrawny so I was bullied allot in school now im older I hate bullies and will stand up to them.

A little about me I am a cancer survivor when I was taking chemo I made a promise to myself. If I beat this I will live a healthy lifestyle and eat healthy. The side effect of eating healthy is that I look half my age, especially when I shave. When I was in my mid/late 20’s my friend had to go to summer school to get her diploma. (She was 18 and our families knew each other so everyone was cool with us being friends.) There used to be a classic Mustang shop a few towns over I would visit to get parts and I would drive by her school. One day I said to her that I was going to get some parts and did she wanted me to stop in and get your diploma. She said sure but I have to write a note giving you permission to pick it up. I was in the office, introduced myself, told them why I was there and gave them the note. The lady said have a set and I will go get it. As I was sitting there the office door opened and I heard hey boy! I just sat there minding my own business then heard HEY BOY! As I was sitting there I felt a flashlight  pushing on my shoulder. I heard HEY BOY! I’M TALKING TO YOU! YOU DO NOT IGNORE ME YOU LOOK AT ME WHEN I ADDRESS YOU! I looked up to see who was nudging me and yelling at me it was the school security. He said “What did you do to get sent to the office?”  Now any other mature adult would explain that they were not a student and was picking up a diploma but, good thing there wasn’t one there. I told him I was smoking in the boys room and the 3rd period bitch caught me and sent me to this lovely place. He said You need to watch your language and respect the adults or else.” I stood up and said “Or else what Bigusdickus?” He said “YOU CALL ME OFFICER!!!” I said “ No im not doing that cause you are not an officer you are a rent a cop, Hell you are barley a sir. The only power you have is to dilate peoples eyes with that flashlight you keep fondling.” By this time the students that were in the office were trying hard to hold in their giggles.  That set him off he said. “ THATS IT I WANT YOU NAME AN HOME ROOM TEACHER YOU ARE SUSPENDED!!!! I WILL PERSONALLY CALL YOUR PARENTS TO DISCUSS YOUR BEHAVIOR!!” I said ok my number is 865-867-5309. Just then the office lady shows up and said Mr. Scott I looked at him and said be right back. The office lady handed me the diploma and said tell Amelia I said congratulations. I said I will tell her and turned around to a confused Bigusdickus. I pulled back and slapped him across the chest and arm with the diploma then said “I GRADUATED 10 YEARS AGO ASS HOLE, NOW WHAT? WHAT YOU GOING TO DO NOW OFFICER BIGUSDUCKUS?” He stood there with his mouth hanging open but said nothing. As I was leaving I said “Good luck dilating students eyes!” as soon as the door closed the office erupted in laughter I heard it echoing in the halls. When I gave my friend her diploma I asked about the security guard. She said “Oh you didn’t run into him did you he was the biggest ass and bully in the school.” I told her what I did she did a fist pump while laughing and said its about time someone put him in his place. 

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by Brandie. Reason: Grammer
      Angela Booth
      Hostess

Love it!

Awesome story!!!  Bet that felt good to do that.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?