Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am genuinely so happy and I’ve been on cloud nine these last few hours. From the encouragement of my therapist I bought makeup (just lipstick for the time being) and I finally found the strength to put it on. I was shaking with fear as I was getting ready to put it on. But I managed to do it and it was an amazing experience. I did a decent job putting it on my first try and it just felt surreal that I was wearing lipstick or any kind of makeup for the first time. Sadly my folks aren’t too supportive so I’m only able to really dress up and do makeup in the privacy of my own room, but today was a huge step for me and I’m so happy and proud of myself that I have now added makeup to my feminine experimentation. Clothes, a wig, makeup, I’ve come such a long way and now I’m hoping I can take it further going forward.

Hi Holly  congratulations on your first step of trying to use makeup. I can tell by your post how excited you are. When I started using makeup, it took me quite awhile to figure it out. I finally went to a store in a mall that has a makeup section and offers makeovers. The professional who did my makeup  taught me how to apply the various types of makeup the correct way and Holly, the results were astonishing. She explained to me about what she was doing every step of the way. I learned so much that day and I learned how to apply makeup myself so I could look almost as well as how she made me look. The hardest part was getting the courage to make a appointment then go there dressed en femme without any makeup on. But now that there’s a pandemic you can wear a mask so you won’t look out of place being dressed without any makeup on Congratulations again on taking your first step.

Janine

Here’s a tip: Baby wipes are invaluable if you need to get makeup off fast!

Congratulations on your first time with makeup – it’s addictive, in the nicest possible way.

Love Laura

Anonymous

Hello Holly

What a start for you….once you wear lippy…you will never look back..well done girl 💋

Grace xx

Kassie
      Lady

Congratulations Holly, that’s awesome news! Be careful though, as it can get quite addictive. 😛 I started with one pink lippy that my wife(gf at the time) didn’t want anymore, and over the years my collection has risen to 3 makeup bags worth of products (and growing).

Check tutorials on youtube for makeup tips to get you started, but don’t feel overwhelmed by all the information. Just enjoy it whenever you get a chance. You’ll love it! 🙂

xx

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?