• This topic has 11 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone,

I’m glad I found a place where so many other ladies are in a similar situation. I’ve been crossdressing off and on for 35 years.  About 8 years ago, shortly after my divorce i started to explore more of my femme side and started buying a whole wardrobe; complete with a wig or two, tons of nylons of all varieties, fake breasts, bras, panties, heels, skirts, dresses, tops and makeup.  It was the first time in my life a had a place of my own and didn’t have to hide it.

It all made me realize that i shouldn’t have to deny that part of me any longer and if i were going to be in another MF relationship i was going to have to tell my partner about it. So a couple years later when i met my current wife, as our relationship grew i very slowly let her in on this side of me.

I started by telling her about my nylon fetish which is really where my journey began. Then i added more details here and there over the years along with more wardrobe. Now we’re to the point that a third of our closet and one small dresser is all my female clothes. I’m quite sure i now have more panties, bras, nylons and heels than she does.

She doesn’t mind my dressing as long as she doesn’t have to see it; she worries she’ll be less attracted to me. She knows i wear panties or pantyhose under my regular clothes 3 or 4 times a week. The problem is that i work from home and she works 3 minutes away, so even before the pandemic made it worse, if i wanted to dress i had to wait till she left, the get dressed and do hair and makeup, then try to get some work done for a couple hours the race to  take it all of before she came home for lunch.

Since the pandemic, her son has graduated from college and moved home, started his job but works from here also so he’s home all day so lack of dressing time due to her work schedule is kind of a moot point.

I have one female friend who knows about me and is happy to dress up and hang out with me but it’s hard for either of us to come up with time ad excuses for that. We’ve only gotten to do it twice since we started last year. Getting to dress and hangout is enough to satisfy my femme restlessness just by getting to be a woman hanging out with another woman. When i’m stuck here all day wishing i could dress, i start going to hook up sites and thinking about hanging out with a man while i’m en femme.  I have done it in the past and decided i enjoyed stariaght sex more which is why i got married and i why i was ok giving up that part of my femme side.  but i do have to say when i’m really craving that feminine feeling i miss it.

That’s all way more than i planned to share.

Thanks for listening, Kendra

Hi Kendra,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kendra welcome . I enjoyed reading your intro.Wonderful to have you here with us. Many girls to chat ,make friends with and  much to read through our forums and such. So get settled and start enjoying being part of a place to express your inner feelings and share them with gals that support and understand our needs for dressing. Happy to welcome you here with us.   Hugs!

Stephanie 🌹

Very interesting touching story loved it girl people say it’ll get better it will you know it find the time to make time enjoy what you really like doing

Hi Kendra, welcome to the CDH family. You’ve found the right place to relax and let your femme side flow, even if you can’t in person. I’m jealous of your wardrobe honey, just building mine up. I’ve got a few outfits but not too many. Most people reveal more than they plan too here, I’ve told people my deepest secrets. I can’t wait to get to know you more honey.

Love Trish

Anonymous

Thanks for sharing so much of your story. You are definitely in a safe environment here at CDH! Welcome home! You are keeping good company with many who are in so many different stages of  their pilgrimages. I look forward to hearing more about your journey!

Lisa

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Kendra!

Jen Hyde
      Lady

Hello ladies I am Jennifer from southern Mich west of Ann Arbor.  I just joined and I am looking for people to talk with.  I would really like to meet others in my area to become friends with and possible social get togethers not dating just lady get togethers.  It is very lonely out here lost in a forest of sticks. I have cross dressed many times throughout life then I got serious for a few years almost living full time en femme.  At that time all my friends knew, there were many that friendly called me things like a TV or a CD however I always told them I was a girl.  Then I quit and burned a large wardrobe and returned to Michigan to care for my mother who has pasted on a few years back.  I find that I cannot continue this charade.  I have been online buying new clothes and everything else I need to be myself.  I called this morning and made an appointment to start permanent hair removal on Monday.  I have printed off a form from U of M gender center to begin my transition MTF female.  I also scheduled a dental appointment for Thursday to clean up some dental issues as I am at that age where many need help.

I would truly love to meet others in my area.  Feel free to message me please.  Finally great respect for all of you ladies out there.

Welcome to CDH! I’m sorry I’m not closer. I really want a group of other ladies to hang out with too.

Anonymous

Hi Kendra

Wonderful sharing story. It would be great to have someone to hang out with, dress up with or just share. I feel your pain of not being able to do it much due to the pandemic. I am in a similar situation. Welcome to CDH, great place to share and talk

Holly🌹

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?