Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls I was wondering if any of you have ever felt that you want to be a mother I have just feeling like I want to be a mother lately is that wierd lol

Hi Kim! Welcome to our site!  Your question is an unusual one. I know several Gay/lesbian/transgenders who have had that yearning and have adopted children. Also have read about real females who want to change to male and have actually been pregnant at the time then transgendered.  I have met single parent people as well. It is very difficult to adopt under these circumstances but not impossible…..society is lightening up rules. So far the affected children seem to grown up OK. I say….Better an unusual couple than a child stuck in the Aid Societies grip.  I also for-see parents having children and the Govt. taking and raising them on collective farms. Parents are raising children using strangers due to costs involved….so who knows.

I have mentored individuals in the past and they “really need a mother type figure” which I have done…….it boils down to caring, listening, hugging, affection and caring that they lacked when growing up. I rarely accept a new client…….is very stressful and like trying to raise your own family and then taking on others. Some can do it…God bless them. As for cross dressing causing a “Mothering Instinct” I think that desire has mentally always been with you. Collecting knick knackery and all the attendant dusting, re-arranging and admiring; well, it is a type of mothering sign. Dressing en femme does not cause this to happen right away, if at all. Hope this helps you out a bit.

Lady Veronica Graunwolf

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?