Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

We were watching Bones (The Fury in the Jury) and I found myself admiring a top Angela Montenegro (Michaela Conlin) was wearing in one scene. If I could pull it off I’d love to wear Angela’s wardrobe!

https://americanprofile.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/michaela-conlin-2012.jpg

How about you? Is there a film or television character whose look you’d like to make your own?

So many to choose from ,so If I could make someone’s look mine I would have to say Reba McEntire alot of the outfits she wears during concerts are gorgeous 😍.  Hugs,  Allysa

2 words……. Vanna White. yeah right, in my dreams!

XO – Julia

Gwyneth
      Lady

Anything Marilyn Monroe ever wore! OR DIDN’T!!

Gwyn

I have always wanted to look like Susanna Hoffs from the Bangles. I have always loved her 80’s hair and bangle (no pun intended) earrings. A close second is Kaley Cuoco. I’m not a blonde, but there are pictures of her from the 2013 Golden Globes and her makeup, especially her lipstick, and her dress are to die for.

Monica

Avril Lavigne is my definition of perfection.. I practically melt any time I see her lol and if I could pull off any of her pop punk looks I think it would be awesome

Anonymous

Bit more obscure, but the character Kaylin from Legend of the Seeker. And the character Cara from the same.

JOJO
      Lady

Renee Russo. She always looks very classy. One of my wigs is similar to her hair style.

Shirley Manson in the 90s.  Powerful grudge look.

Zoey Daschannel in New Girl

Samantha in Bewitched

Karen Walker character in Will & Grace

I would say Sandra Bullock in Miss Congeniality! She always seems to pull off her outfits with perfection!

Any of the beautiful gowns that the internationally renowned Celtic singing quartet Celtic Women wear, they are beautiful and have several costume changes in their 3 hoist show

J J
      Lady

Being of a more mature vintage, I gave up on that gorgeous sort of look long ago, but a mature lady I would love to emulate would be Meryl Streep. I would love to do Jamie Lee Curtis as well.

For me, Catherine Zeta-Jones, she so beautiful, and always looks so gorgeous in anything she wears.

Hugs,
      Ms. Lauren M

Anonymous
      Lady

I would have to say Sophia Vergara… what a body and always in heels

Anyone remember Janet from Three’s Company ?   The later version of Janet where she wore a pencil skirt and long sleeve blouses.

It was my fave show (still is), and I absolutely loved that professional woman look on her.  Growing up I tried to find clothes in my mom’s closet that resembled that look.

Now, I have taken that look but given it an update.  Instead of long sleeve blouses with frillies and 80s type blouse, I now pair my pencil skirts with either a cap sleeve shirt or a no sleeve shirt.  If it is a button up blouse, I’ve opted for no sleeve button blouses over long sleeve ones.

I have a few pencil skirts but they tend to look more like magic markers on me!

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

I’d have to say Vanna White also. She looks great in everything she wears and I would love to be able to wear some of the outfits I’ve seen her in.

Robin Wilson
      Duchess

I would go with Kelly Riley from Yellowstone.. I love her power business woman look. ❤️

Jill Marshall
      Duchess

Sherilyn Fenn in Twin Peaks. And like, every female character at some point or another in Mad Men, but mostly Elizabeth Moss. January Jones and the other rich housewives get the prettier half of the wardrobe spectrum of course which is good for ideas, but they are light as sparrows!

Oooh, Audrey Horne…that cherry stem! I heard from a friend who guested with her on Criminal Minds that Miss Fenn is a lovely person on the inside as well, which is always great to learn.
        Happy Thanksgiving,
        W.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?