• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

At the time i was kind of spying on a far aunt who spent her weekends at my parents home because of her work.
      She was small but curvy.
      I allways try to find ways of peeping on her.
      One night when everyone was out for a party i went into her bedroom and start to see her clothes.
      I pick one white lace panties, black hose and a white summer dress.
      It felt so good….i was so turned on…
      Since then im Lima.

Kendra
      Duchess

I used to wear my aunt’s pantyhose and panties too. My parents, my grandmother, my aunt and my two brothers all lived together in a small house with one bathroom. There were always panties, pantyhose and bras in the clothes hamper in that bathroom – and it was very hard for anyone to have much privacy. So I grew up seeing women in their underwear and finding piles of women’s underwear in the bathroom all the time. I assume that is a big reason I am Kendra

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

I had four sisters and two brothers(who were the oldest 2 kids) -I was the sixth of seven total and like you surrounded by a sea of femininity. While I believe Cynthia was within me even before I was born, I’m sure she took a lot of encouragement from the environment to grow stronger and influence my thoughts,

Cynthia

Anonymous

I was around 12. Both parents worked and I liked wearing my mothers bras panties and dresses. It was very exciting and made me feel good.

Anonymous

When I was very young, under 5, my family had, for reasons unknown to me, split and I was raised by my mother and 2 sisters.  My father had been an intermittent part of the family, and mostly negative back then.   my other major influence was my grandmother.  My grandfather was a positive influence but that was also intermittent.   I suspect the male influences were mostly missing because they worked.  Mom worked too so I spent most of my time with my grandmother.   Not sure what that all means if anything since I had no dressing experiences growing up.   I did not start dressing till high school.  apart from my single halloween experience many years prior, I just knew one day I had to dress.   I acquired clothes and began to dress in secret, wander around for late night walks and, at school when i would sometimes skip classes, I found my way to the attack in the auditorium where the costumes were stored and spent time trying on the girl costumes.

Having found that part of me it was impossible to let it go. I am glad of that.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?