Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

As cautious as one may be you could never be certain someone will see you…but still how easy for it to happen. And happen it did.

A week ago Friday, a message texted by my wife who was working ask if i would pick up something to which involved a hours drive and back. So I thought hey why don’t I slipped on one of my sundresses and with sandles and light makeup, felt good too!!! And decided to venture on a roadtrip. Easy to do as it was some gardening tools given by our neighbors who lives next door. There were at their cottage in a shed on the property.  Away I go and arriving no  one around. So I’ll just grab them and scoot home no problem at least I thought. Got there all good all quiet then when leaving their neighbor across the road saw me and thought to check to see who was there as they were watching the place. I was in the car by then ready to leave but she approach me and with some conversations we were all good. She said nice meeting you and drive safely back home. She was smiling ear to ear. I know she outted me. Complimented my dress and my long hair. “Oh boy ” nervous as I was as  I figured she must have seen me before getting into my car. Hopefully My next door neighbor doesn’t here about it out as i didn’t reveal too much to give her encase she tells them. I hope anyways…

Overall a great trip and maybe another time soon..

Stephanie 🌹….

Hi Girlfriend so happy for you to be able to venture out and he he get caught sounds like you had a wonderful trip hope the next one is just as exciting .

Hugs Stephanie

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie,

Interesting encounter; and it it looks like being outed doesn’t have to mean a bad outcome.  IMO, sooner or later, we will all be caught – and now you have that out of the way.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for sharing your great outing.  You enjoyed nice weather, a great drive and an opportunity to enjoy yourself.

Alice

Anonymous

Its nice to go out En femme. I very much enjoy it. Especially with my girlfriend. She likes it as well. Were BFF. Clothes shopping, buy shoes, makeup. Grab some lunch. Its great. Almost everyone I know knows Natasha ME. I dont have to hide. If someone knows male me and doesn’t know Natasha ME and I am out as Natasha they won’t have a clue its male me under it all. I have never been asked if I am a male when dressed as Natasha. Lucky for me my voice is very good. I have a deep male me voice and a beautiful Natasha ME voice. I even have a great singing voice as well. Natasha even does great on karaoke nights. 😊

Anonymous

The craziest thing I ever had happen. I’m at home all dolled up. My father phones. He needs a hand with something. It was a question about his boat. I wasn’t about to change back to male me. So Natasha ME went. I get to my parents house. I get out and walk down the driveway. My father sees me. He just stares for a minute. Then he says. “Dont you look sexy” I said yes I do.😊

yea i was waiting to get caught  some day ?  I volunteer  at a drag bingo game,

sell 50/50 tickets , sell special , and so on .  so one night i am selling and a guy waves me over to his table and says is your real name stanley , with a split sec to think i said yes who are you, well he had gain a lot of weight and did not even have a good guess , he said frank and i said frank who ? well it turn out to be a old employee of mind . so i just played it off , ask him how he was doing and said well got to go to work , when i left i heard him say

well i would have never guess that. i waited to see if any thing would come of it , because he is still around , but nothing ever came of it that i know of it. i told my wife if i ever get caught that i was just going to own it , i am a proud crossdresser and that is part of me. like to keep it private but i am and will owned it .   Salley

Hi Stephanie,

I have had a similar incident where someone saw me at a gas station and later mentioned she thought she saw me at a gas station to my wife.

She never mentioned me being dressed to my wife she just giggled.

This woman knows every body in my county.

I am still waiting for the boom to drop so to speak.

Like you I don’t want anyone to know but when it happens like part of me just wants to say so what world this is me like it or lump it.LOL

I hope it all works outsell for you.

we all think you are awesome thats all that matters girlfriend.

you be you.

Patty

Patty

Stephanie Flowers
        Ambassador

Thankyou Patty that means so much to me. But you all are  pretty awesome yourselves and a wonderful bunch of great gals ❤

Great Stephanie!

Isn’t it fun just being yourself? And I love it when someone notices my outfit is put together well enough to look good.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Great story with seemingly a happy ending, at least where the story ended. My first time out fully femme was when I was 18. I wanted to go out so bad but getting the courage was not easy. I stood on my stoop in the dark. If I heard a noise I would rush back inside. After a couple of weeks it seemed all was clear and I began waking from the house to the car. I felt so great with my pretty hair gently blowing in the wind, the cool air up my dress, my silky pantyhose caressing my legs as I walked and my sexy stilettos clicking away on the pavement.

I was in heaven until I nearly bumped into a guy walking his dog. In a state of panic I walked quickly to my car hoping to get in fast before I got recognized. When I opened the door, the interior lights came on spotlighting my legs in my shiny pantyhose in my sexy stilettos and very short dress. I got in quick, ,shaking and trembling. But then after I calmed down, I drove around a couple of hours and got out in several places that seemed safe. All in all a pretty interesting and stimulating experience.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Stephanie, another great story.  Once again your  (our ) worst fears evaporating.  Many people when they find out –not a huge deal.  It’s like I say at work when someone says something which they think I may not like ‘Whatever’.  It’s like we all want — just let us live our lives how we desire as long as we don’t hurt others.

Hi Natasha, all

It’s Davina, not done many replies, but enjoyed your experience when you was out dressed en femme.

Well I’m 6″5’tall, long sexy legs in stockings or tights, got some sexy red stilettoes, never ever been out, if I did it would be at night, being so tall scares me as a cd.

I’d love to meet others same as me, to feel comfortable, in my female skin.

And now live in an older persons complex, as I’m 66, and lot of people I know would out me, one friend a man thinks I lust after women, god forbid I told him, heh, heh, hope this message hasn’t gone on too long

Love Davina xxx

Anonymous

HaHaaa perhaps that’s partly why I haven’t even attempted to venture out. There seems to ALWAYS be that one thing, that one person at that one wrong moment! And I have a tendency to draw those. I hope that I would feel natural enough to maintain my femme self in the moment of surprise. My wife walked in on me while I was dressed … since then I’ve always want to ask, “ did I maintain or did I act like Man in a Dress?” Well Good on Ya, it sounds like you maintained

Wendy Me
      Lady

Here is my problem while my daughters know and are okay with it don’t say much about it, but they rub my back checking to see if I’m wearing a bra on occasion. Now my sons are macho men who would never accept it, just what they are and will never change and I’m fine with it. Even though our city has a population of over 150,000, I am constantly running into people I know or know me, it is really weird like I’m being tailed. That is why kept I my dressing at home and I am fine with it. Normally I dress between 4am and 9am (early riser), hey it’s 5 hours I enjoy and I know my kids who are within 15 minutes away who don’t like to get up early won’t be dropping by so no surprises, and the grand kids who come over with them don’t need to see me dressed up.

Thanks for sharing. It must have been difficult to even talk; let alone have a good conversation. I bet you helped her mind grow. I know my time is coming with a neighbor and I hope I’m as cool as you.

Through my teens and most of my 20’s, I was very careful of where I went and who I let see me enfemme since I lived mostly a mid sized city where a lot of social circles overlap.  After my mom passed and I moved back to live in her home, my sister discovered ME by chance, and gained a sister.

It seemed that after that, I had several people asking ‘The Question’, and after a couple of people I hadn’t told about Paula, I finally just said to my self, take a deep breath and own who I was and not deny or hide it any more.  Since then, if someone asks, plain and simple, yes I am Paula.  Most don’t have a problem with it, many are surprised I am honest about it, but a few have started to go in a bad direction with the information.  Those are the ones that I just usually blow off with a quick “I am so sorry you are having a problem believing what you just heard, Live with it, I do!”  And then walk away if I can.

If people are polite to me, they get the same in return.  By far the vast majority at least say they are okay with it, even for a smallish (17,000approx. population) rural/oilfield/redneck town.  And, most of the ones accepting me without problems or rude comment are women.

PaulaF

Though I live in a 500k metro area whenever I go out locally I nearly always see somebody I know, so no en femme outings for me; pun?

With two cars I try to drive one while en femme and the other for my usual guise. Driving in my en femme car slowly in my neighborhood a man called out a me, “You’re a man!” I guess he had seen me before but I do not know him.

Another recent day, however, when returning home in my en femme car and in my en femme self in a long wig to collect a face mask, I passed my next-door lady neighbor on the sidewalk in front of our adjacent houses. She did not recognize me as I passed close by her! She happened to be walking in the opposite direction from my house so did not see me pull into own garage. Minutes later on my way out unmasked (I’m alone in my own car) she again saw me without recognizing me. I have chatted with her since then while not en femme.

Anonymous

Hi Davina, I do hope you get to get out En femme. It surly is a wonderful experience. I really enjoy it. Especially with my girlfriend. We enjoy being BFF… Having fun….

Stick to your ground, get out and enjoy yourself…😊

L💋ve, Natasha

A car for just en femme! Wow, mine would never get out of the garage.

[postquote quote=379842]

As Rachel said:

The single best thing about coming out of the closet is that nobody can insult you by telling you what you’ve just told them.

Hi, Marlene–My en femme car was my wife’s, I didn’t buy it for my use!

Anonymous

Well, hopefully it will be a blessing in disguise. Good luck

Hi! Great “disguise” from the neighbors. That is my big problem getting out of the driveway unnoticed.

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?