Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

<section>My night outI made a new friend with a sister here on CDH and it turns out she does not live too far away. We decided to get together and do some shopping and dinner. So I got dressed up and went to a makeup artist I know to have my makeup done. I still need a lot of practice on the face department. Then we meet up at TJ Max then over to Goodwill. (still my favorite place) A new cashier who I had not seen before was, in a good natured way complained that she is not in the shape she wants to be because she had just had a baby. “OMG girl, you look amazing and so young!!!” She was so tiny and cute as a button. I guessed she was 25 maybe. She said I wish. I am 35 she said. “Guess how old I am?” My age? she said. I told her 62 and she did not believe it. I pulled my drivers license from my purse and she read the date and was astonished. The she saw I was a man and was shocked. Now all this could have been an adorable show for me. But let me tell you sisters it made me feel so so great!!!! I posted this photo on my Facebook page and one of my friends responded… Of course sweetie. You radiate Joy! And you are natural and pretty and a woman. And that alone makes you feel and look younger. Most girls especially after surgery really take care of themselves. For the first time in our lives we are happy and ourselves. Yes you look younger! It only gets better girlfriend. OMG I almost cried right then and there!!! We went to dinner and had a truly wonderful time! When I got home I did not want to take off my makeup. I wish I could just peel it off, hang it up and put it on in the morning. Oh and another thing. The sister I was out with had beautiful nails and I commented on them. She told me they were press on’s and I could not believe it! She took out a box of spares she keeps in her purse just in case and she gave it to me. There were enough for me to put them on one hand and wow! I just love the look! She was so so sweet to me. It was just a wonderful evening. May all of my sisters on CDH have the experience of getting dolled up and going out with friends for an easy lovely time. Hugs to you all! Diane

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by Diane Crow.
      Anonymous

Hi Diane thank you for sharing your story with us x

I wish i could have an experience like that it would be so nice to meet up with another girl and get all dolled up and spend the day shopping and going for lunch.

I’ve yet to do that i would also like to spend the evening going for a meal then on to a night club and go dancing it would be heaven just to spend the whole day as Rozalyne x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Rozalyne, I cant tell you how much fun it is to own yourself and just go. It is liberating and fun to boot. I really dont care if someone says “There’s a man in a dress!” I just dont want them to say “There’s an ugly man in a dress!”. If you lived in and around Atlanta I would be happy to spend an afternoon with you.

Hugs

Diane

Anonymous

Hi Diane,

Lovely story, and I’m happy for you; having a day such as yours is still an unfulfilled dream for me, but I keep hoping. And I share in your reluctance to remove your makeup, after a day out…I have been tempted to leave mine on, and get a running start on the next day – but that would be messy on the pillowcase and unhealthy for my face, so I always give in and remove it.

Hugs,
      Bettylou

Terri
      Duchess

What a great story ! Going out with other girls is a big step. Im so happy for you.
      Hugs Terri

This was the first time I went out with someone shopping and then to dinner. I have been out en femme many times but not like this. It was amazingly fun!!!

Hugs

Diane

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Diane, I am soooooooo  jealous.  Your day is one I want soooo much to have myself.  To go out with a friend and be treated as a woman would be cross dresser’s heaven!!!

Sandy, You should be an endorsement ad for CDH!!!

If you lived closer to me or want to come to Atlanta I would be thrilled to go out with you!!!

I mean it!!

Hugs

Diane

Anonymous

Hi Diane Atlanta a bit far i live in the UK,

I’m going to have to wait to be able to go out because of this lock down it looks like it’s going to be the middle of the year before we can go out so I’ll just have to dress up for myself at the moment x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Well honey if you ever get to Atlanta I would be thrilled to put you up and take you out shopping and lunch then shopping then dinner. Site seeing etc. Come on over!!

Hugs

Diane

Anonymous

Hi Diane thank you for your invitation that would be fantastic x

I’ve no idea when I’ll be able to take you up on your offer the way things are it might not be for awhile xxxxx

Hugs Rozalyne x

So I am going to come out of the closet!. I was the sister she went out with. It was the first time I went out with another CD sister. I think we both looked good and passed until Diane pulled out her DL in Goodwill!  It was great to have a sister to shop with and we shared about our experiences and our journey. 

Michelle, Honey we did look good!!! I am so so honored to be your first and you are also my first CD friend to have ever gone out with!!!! I did not even think of that until I read your post. Wow so so great!!! I have to say it was very comfortable to be out with you and just to enjoy your company and hear your story and experiences. I ordered those nails you gave me. I went to another Walmart and they didn’t have them either so it was time to order. It was so much fun hanging with you. I cant wait to do it again.

Hugs

Diane

Diane. That is fantastic! And you look so happy.  Actually, you always look happy.  You are such a joy. Thanks for sharing.

Best, Clara

Clara, thank you hun! I am generally a happy girl. Been enjoying my girl activities so much recently.

Every day at 12 I do this wonderful yoga stretch challenge with My feminine Heart. It is so so great meeting with sisters every day.

So I get to fem up each and every day of the year so far and it is beyond fantastic!!

Hope your doing well hun.

Hugs

Diane

And I noticed you were out with my sister, Michelle. You know, the Cross girls have always been a lot of fun.

There are so many of you and everyone of you are just wonderful to be around.

Its your turn next honey.

Come on down to Atlanta and we will do the town right!

Hugs

Diane

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I love meeting and sociallizing with other CD’s it’s so much fun. Good for you Diane. I’m glad you are experiencing that and enjoying it.

My wife met Patty a couple of weeks after we met. When I transformed myself into Patty the first time, she was stunned. Not only was she amazed at how pretty and sexy I was but how different I looked. It was like I was a totally different person.

When you showed the cashier your ID and she was shocked you were as old as you are and actually a male, that doesn’t surpise me either. I’ve been told I look much younger when I’m Patty. I noticed that with other CD’s. They go in as ordinary looking older gentlemen and come out as super hot and sexy much younger woman. Even knowing who they were and are, I still can’t believe it.

Thank you for that hun. I too have found that your level of happiness really is proportional to how young people perceive you. I am generally a happy person and I get when in drab that I am mid 40’s all the time. I’m 62 and proud of it. But when I am en femme. It get much younger. I think it is because I just feel fresher and free when en femme and that translates into young and happy.

Hugs

Diane

Anonymous

Sounds wonderful! I hope to be able to do the same some day. I also want to compliment you in your wonderful photos. They are always so nice.

Xoxoxo

Anne

Shyanne, Thank you so much hun. I have to tell you it is wonderful to get out!!! Thank you too for your thoughts on my photos. It helps that I am a commercial photographer and have been posing women for ever. So I know what looks right and the lighting and all that. But all of my photos are from my Iphone.

I know some day it will happen for you too.

If your ever in Atlanta, I would love to go shopping and lunch with you.

Hugs

Diane

Thank you hun. It was so so much fun and a joy all the way around.

Come on down to Atlanta. I will be happy to host you and go shopping and dinner with you too.

Hugs

Diane

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?