• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am born in India. I am fair. I love to do make up. I love to dress myself as a hollywood or bollywood actress. Infact i idolize heroines. I would often dream of becoming a classical dancer as a women. I respect women and i consider them to be gifted by God which is their feminity, to give birth and the things that make them a real women. I often feel anger towards myself for having been born as something which is not acceptable in my faith. Therefore i have been suppressing my dezires for a very long time. I have been struggling with my identity from the time i knew i was different.

Anonymous

Hey girl, i think everyone here at cdh knows exactly what you mean, myself included. Although im not down on myself for not having been born a female, i still do the best i can. I can tell that you do too, and i must say you look amazing 🙂

thank you kirstyn

Jeanette
      Lady

Hi Sophia, and welcome. We all have struggled with ourselves at some point, most of us even still do I would guess. But in my opinion self acceptance is where it all starts. If you yourself can accept who or what you really are, then you are heading in the right direction. Good luck with it girl. Hope to see you around here often, a pretty girl like you should enjoy her time here!

Love, Jeanette

Hello Sophia,

While I am new to this, and am not sure of what exactly your faith expressly forbids, I think I understand. I have grown up as a christian, and crossdressing is forbidden as well in the bible. I understand the shame that that entails. I won’t tell you what to do, because I do not know you situation. Instead, I will just tell you that I came to a point in my life where I refused to feel shame anymore. it was destroying my soul emotionally. so I finally said that enough was enough. I don’t know if that is helpful to you, but I hope it is.

Anonymous

Hi sophia and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

<span style=”background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0);”>I’m also new and haven’t posted much. I have struggled since I was eight to understand my gender, and  my whole life felt ashamed to shares it with anyone.  Since joining this site though my shane has lessoned and I feel  more free to be myself. I hope you also have a nice experience here! </span>

Anonymous

Hi Sophia!

Glad you found CDH, you will find a lot of support here, and will definitely not feel like an outcast among your CDH sisters!

Kim

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?