Viewing 52 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

It’s me again….I apologise if you think oh no…more crap….

but my mind is buzzing and I need to pass it on….sorry if I’m boring you …..

I was watching TV today…in bra and panties so on topic…love you!!!…

the English Red Roses really  smashed New Zealand in the women’s rugby today….I love rugby…but English women are the best at this moment…

..non league St Alban’s beat a pro team in the F.A. Cup……..plus 2 new gold nail polishes came from amazon…I have toasted the Anni of my dad…I have replied to literally dozens of you beautiful ladies…..I feel I have had a good day…

On top of this, I love my walking

…walking through autumn….the crisp multi coloured leaves, collecting chestnuts……and that crisp air!?!!

What’s your escape???…how do you relieve your stress…if you can’t and are struggling …pm me…I will try to help.

Grace xx

I love singing, have sung in Choirs and sang Love changes everything, as a solo at a wedding of two dear friends.Love football,my favourite teams are Glasgow Rangers and a local team in Northern Ireland.
      Liz

Anonymous

Sing baby sing….the stylistics.. xx

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I am a lady in distress, dat dress and any dress I choose. That’s floats my boat. I wouldn’t burden you with my woes. The helpline I use has barred me as the staff needed counselling after talking to me…..

Anonymous

Hi my sweetie, what floats my boat “Water” 😂😂😂😂.

Sorry couldn’t resist, no seriously music, walking or gardening and my family time + shopping, these things are my life support, my bandages and medicine to life struggles and strains. Sometimes you need to escape or lose yourself from the pressures of society, not just physically but mentally too. Time out is so important to your health.

Lol Amanda xx

Stevie65
      Lady

My time for me is when I dress and just being out in the woods. I have hobbies. I am learning to play the bag pipes. Can be stressful at times…. well not for me but other people ears!!! Lol i just love the quiet of the woods and country.

Anonymous

Oh Stevie…how brave 💓💓

cat strangling playing the pipes…I wish you and your immediate neighbours….good luck honey…

Grace xx

Time well spent on a trout stream. Actually any time spent on a trout stream is time well spent. Bopping around in the woods. Yes, bopping is a thing we do in the woods. Kidding . But any time out in nature works wonders on the spirit. Painting. Not the walls, silly. Pictures. Time in the studio  is also uplifting. If all else fails, a brandy old fashioned; sweet…with all the fruit…and extra cherries please.

My boat is thoroughly floated Grace. Thank you.  Oops almost forgot. Must stay topical….panties…blue, pink, I don’t care.

❤️C, on the sea..in her boat

Anonymous

Oh gosh….your humour is so down my ” trout stream “…in blue or pink waders….haha

Anonymous

myself love going out to the beach at times just sitting or walking around staring out at the horizon. Other times take bike ride. that bicycle. Do have a boat tried the ground but don’t float then thought lets put in water and see. lol  wow it floated. So would take out off the coast to this little island that i claimed hehe.

Donna

Anonymous

Welcome to….

the ” Isle of Donna “.now there’s an escape for us all.   !!!

Grace xx

Anonymous

its great Grace old abandon tub boat can roam around in even camped out few times in it. Oh remember that movie with tom hanks and the ball wilson. lol found one on the island too. Donna makes fire Godess of fire. lol.

Anonymous

How wonderful….all hail the beautiful fire goddess !!!

….and Wilson sends his love too….😂😂

Anonymous

bow before the fire godness wilson demands it. lol hope wilson still there high tide today may get lost at sea.

Donna

Anonymous

Just about anything that involves water, scuba diving especially, in less then 2 years been to Socorro Island Mex. St. Lucia, and the Galapagos Islands Ecuador, soon should be going to Honduras.there is nothing like putting on a rubber suit, wearing a mask, getting my partner and myself wet then going as deep as I can.

Anonymous

Gosh Sophie….how wonderfully full of double meaning…..gorgeous x

Peta Mari
      Lady

Hunting. Fishing. Cutting firewood. Making wood fired bbqs out of recycled and out of the box materials.

ChloeC
      Duchess

I liked reading what you all do in your ‘spare’ time, some I can easily relate to.  I have a quite varied life, as even at my age (whatever it is today), I still enjoy a number of outdoor sports and activities.  I really enjoy alpine skiing and try to hit the slopes 10-15 days each winter sliding whichever way downhill. I have an e-bike which I try to ride regularly, warm weather permitting. I play at golf regularly. And I try to trail hike when I can

I happen to be fairly good at remembering totally useless stuff, so I put it to good use and joined a bar trivia team playing weekly (until Covid, but it has now restarted). We placed one year in the state tournament and because I couldn’t spell an answer correctly, missed winning in another year.

And I enjoy looking up at the heavens especially at night, and sharing that enjoyment doing outreach activities with various groups, especially letting people see the cloud bands and moons of Jupiter, the rings of Saturn and very detailed views of the Moon’s craters. The reactions make it worth while.

Anonymous

Thank you Chloe…

I love the night sky…where I live we get so much light pollution, the sky does not seem so clear…..when I used to go out in the countryside night fishing for carp….my brother and i would spend hours laid back watching the sky….it was a truly wonderful escape……..I so miss it xx

Im an amatuer astronomer and  also love the night sky…when we moved out to our current home there were no other homes within miles…but alas everyone has moved out to the country and brought their lights with them.

Anonymous

Sailing and playing guitar are my big ones. Also like cooking, baking sourdough, going for walks. Oh, and hot tubbing… our house that we bought last year has one and they’ll have to pry that from my cold dead hands.

— Abbie 🥰

I Love to cook….my kitchen is always hopping with new stuff to taste..a way to a man’s heart is through his stomach…I think has grown to 4 lanes since we moved in togehter

Anonymous

Firstly…welcome to CDH Lori…I hope you get everything you need and want here….it’s a superb place..

Secondly…cooking is good…we all need to eat, but what we eat is important….

Got a good cake recipe???…haha x

Hope Roberts
      Baroness

Hi Grace,

For me, it is going to bed in my forms and my girl PJs and waking up in girl mode, putting on my yoga outfit and working out! I just wish I could dress full time and come out to my neighbors but the wife says no and she is probably right. Anyway, I cannot get enough of exploring my true feminine self.

Hugs,

Hope

Anonymous

Honey…

what can I say…I think it’s wonderful that you live in……Hope x….

Grace just always love your posts.  Dedicated mountain and road cyclyst and hiker outdoor girl.  Love the panties and bra hang out watching inspirational vids

Anonymous

Thanks Steph…I have learned to suffer compliments…to the extent that I love them….haha.

I love watching triathlon…ever tried it???

not the triathlon, cant do the running, just out on the bikes and out and about.  Am girlying up on the hikes though and loving it.

hugs stephanie

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Lately a bike ride in the autumn air is floating my boat!

Anonymous

Lara honey, I don’t bike, but I do walk….and that autumn air…..is different x

Anonymous

Oh grace at times my happy thing is love to go get a good AW rootbeer float. or banana split in a tub that looks like a boat.

Anonymous

Donna….

A banana split…..and you are happy…what a wonderful date you are….my bank account would be so pleased to take you out..😂

Anonymous

haha know they are not 99 cents more like 7 dollars but sure sounds good  can we share a malt shake  with 2 straws hehe.

Donna

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I run a lot (got keep my girlish figure). I also like to hike and camp.

Hugs, Liara

How to de-stress…. take a nap. If that doesn’t work then go for a walk…. then take a nap. If that fails then cook some comfort food…. then take a nap.

When we were young we fought taking a nap, now as we age it is a pleasure to be enjoyed.

😴😴😴😴😴

Beth

Anonymous

Beth….I could see a pattern forming there…😂

..but you are right….I like an nap in the afternoon,  especially when I get home from work xx

My favorite time to nap is after breakfast. Then a nap after lunch. Oh yeah, have to nap again after dinner.

😴😴😴

Beth

Anonymous

Gosh….almost hibernation !!!

Just checking the eyelids for cracks.

Beth

My afternoon nap comes as early as 10 am some days. Oy.

Anonymous

Hi Grace,

That I’m allowed to talk about? Well, with winter comes regular Sunday dinners with friends, and yesterday was my turn to cook. Roast pork, wine, wittering, and washing up after,

Marti xxx

Anonymous

Dressing is the best stress relief I know, but a good walk along the coast path, another episode of the box set and a stiff rum/coke will go some way towards it.

Connie

xxx

I’m a huge gamer, so for me even playing for an hour or so allows me to take some of the edge off a stressful work day.

I used to play call of duty type games, but of late I’ve discovered simulator type games and having a huge blast playing them.

I love working out, it also allows me to focus on my own well being and take my mind off work.

netflixing is another way to escape for a little while too.

I used to collect toys/tinker with my vehicles/… but alas a little thing called money has forced me to cut back on those items.

Anonymous

Wendy…I haven’t gamed for such a long time…..

…but a certain Lara Croft used to be my go to….xx

how can one say no to a girl wearing shorts, t shirt, dual holster, and looking for treasures ?   🙂

Gaming is a big one for me. As is going for my walks in nice weather (Curse you winter and your freezing temps!). I have even organized a little bit of a game night between me and some of my fellow CDs and Trans people that I have met.

There is also really good friends. I have one or two friends that no matter what we do just chatting and hanging out with them always brings a smile to my face even in the darkest of times.

Anonymous
      Lady

I love the outdoors and am retired so I go camping for a couple weeks at a time in the spring and fall. I fish out of my kayak without much luck but its amazing just being on the water catching fish or not. Sometimes I just lie down in the boat and meditate and nap bobbing on the waves in the sunshine… so relaxing and peaceful.

Anonymous

How idyllic….I too have a fascination with water…I could sit and watch waves crashing all day…..in fact, I believe i have x

Anonymous

Michelle your boating experience sounds similar to the calm that comes over me when I paddle board. Being on the water is wonderful.

Caroline

Music and dance for me Grace. Always got 4Music channel on in the house. It used to only be non stop music in the morning but now all day. Often stop what I’m doing and just dance, trying to be s backing dancer🤣 to Dua Lipa, Jess Glynne, Little Mix, Ella Henderson, Mabel, Rihanna, Pink, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande, Becky Hill, Beyoncé (ever tried to follow the dance routine of ‘Single ladies’? 🥵and she does it all in 4” stilettos 💗what s legend, fun to try to keep up🤣and great exercise!)

Love watching the fashions, the make up, the dancing. Lost in music!

❤️Bianca

Anonymous

❤️B.

I do love my music too….that’s a great list you have there x

For me it would definitely be Riding my Harley. All my troubles just melt away. Yes I like that old song. No plan no agenda. Just ride. And drink a little beer.

You said it well…I would just add music and cooking.  The thrill that riding gives you is wonderful.  I don’t ride much now due to all the crazies out there but still love it!  Btw your pictures are fabulous!

carole

Anonymous

I like doing home improvement projects, I’m very handy and like seeing my creations come to life. My kids have all bought first homes in the last few years so they’ve given me lots to do. My oldest son bought a 170 year old farm house so we’ve had to become involved with the historical society to make sure we keep things in period which has taken some custom ordering and retrofitting, challenging but very rewarding. My daughter in law went to university for history and my oldest daughter is an architectural designer so between the two of them they’re keeping us straight. The foundation\ structural repairs are complete so we’re moving inside now and hopefully they will be moving in this spring. It’s been nearly two years since they bought it so looking forward to seeing the finished product.

I also love to cook, I go in my kitchen, put on the tunes and create. Please don’t bother me I’ll call you when it’s ready.

Anonymous

Heather…I love to cook too…nothing exotic but I think I’m pretty good….living alone it was either learn or rely on ready meals…yuk!!

Anonymous

Hey Grace, it relaxes me, I just go in my kitchen and zone out. I’m not a fancy cook but I like to put a little TLC in everything for that special touch.

Anonymous

I love to cook too! When I get home from the road, I love trying new recipes that I get from several sources on FB. My son in law has me living next door so he can have home cooked meals while I am home. I cook gumbo and spaghetti sauce in bulk and load the freezer. I boil shrimp or crawfish often. Smoke spare ribs too( don’t mess with baby backs, not enough meat on them and they are temperamental)

playing with old cars/trucks, solo walks thru my nearby woods,20th century rock n roll/alternative country music, good books,my cats

Anonymous

Grace what a nice question.

I love Stand Up Paddleboarding, playing guitar and CrossFit training. All of these activities are wonderfully soothing and relaxing to me.

Regards

Caroline

Anonymous

Hi Grace

When Sarah is resting I play in a local darts league with a lot of nice people, which obviously entails visiting lots of nice pubs and having to sample their ales. Also I do love foraging for fruit berries apples as I have a very sweet tooth like lots of girls, and when I am in the zone I listen to the opera whilst reading about historical artists.

xx

Anonymous

Darts teams are a great night out

…and having to try the ales is just something you must do…it’s called taking one for the team.😂😂

Anonymous

Speaking of darts still own  lawn dart game still play at times when having big get togethers at parents house.

If I’m awake, I try to stay busy.

Mostly, I am a voracious reader.  Fact, fiction, sci-fi, how-to, wildlife, survival, history, trivia, ufo’s and unknown civilizations.  As a kid, I even read all 6 sides of the breakfast cereal boxes. (There actually is quite a bit of info on them.)

I like taking pictures of different things, except myself, I don’t like selfies.

Walking down dry creek beds to see what was washed loose in the last few rainstorms.

Plinking with a .22 cal pistol and/or rifle.  That overlaps with the creek bed walks.

I make sage smudge sticks to sell sometimes, another overlap from the creek bed walks.

My favorite video games are Sim4 and Sims3, along with all of the Roller Coaster Tycoon games.  I can make coasters from tame and lame up to super vomit comets that most of the Sims won’t ride.

My TV is seldom on with volume, but my stereo or boom box or radio is almost always on and I do a lot of spontaneous dancing and singing along with the music.

PaulaF

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Paula F.
        Anonymous

Gosh Paula…what a busy girl you are…and such a wide range of interests…….Iove the idea of looking for things in the creek beds…xx

Mostly just junk or bottles are what I find.  There is one creek that is below a hill with an old native burial ground.  I have found some pretty interesting things there.

Another one has an old pickup, 1924 Ford, on its side and about 2/3 buried in the sand.  Not even a trail within about 1/2 mile.  Wooden wheel spokes and all.  Total rust bucket.  Always wondered how it got there and why did they leave it.

PaulaF

Reading cereal boxes… YES! I knew there was someone out there like me!

My ex-wife, in one of her fits of anger, accused me of reading too much.  I vividly remember and quote, “You even read the cereal boxes!” My reply was “If it’s printed it’s meant to be read.” (Even though she graduated high school she could barely read at an eighth grade level.) I slept on the couch that night.

Reading is the door to the Three E’s; education, enlightenment and enjoyment.

📖📰❤

Beth

Anonymous

I love music! I have a wide variety I like. In my big truck and car I have satellite radio with Blues and real rock to easy listening. While at home it’s not only that but have a collection of live concert DVDs ( yes still watch dvds even movies ) from the Allmand Brothers to Joe Bonamassa!

Anonymous

Lily.

Love it or hate it, music is the soundtrack to our lives…. everything we do and everywhere we go there is music….I think John Miles summed it up perfectly….

” music was my first love, and it will be my last.

music of the future, and music of the past.

to live without my music, would be impossible to do,

co’s in this world of trouble, my music pulls me through”….

Huggs, grace xx

Zoe
      Lady

I listen to music almost constantly.
      Also bird watching and nature photography are my escape.

My boat floats with vacations to new and strange places, especially off the beaten path, romancing older men while dressed, and biking. Did I mention romancing older men?

Barb Wire
        Lady

What kind of biking, Monica?

I like road and MTB cycling and non-threatening motorcycle riding (don’t wear my OMG cut much anymore).

😎 Barb

Hi Barb – I really enjoy MTBing. I also used to own a wonderful 1100cc motorcycle but, as I grew older, I became excessively preoccupied with looking out for distracted drivers in cars. Had several close calls that took the fun out of riding. At this age (40s), being hit by a car while on a motorcycle can have profoundly devastating physical and $ consequences. Not a kid anymore.

Barb Wire
            Lady

I hear you, Monica!

This season I hardly rode my motorcycle, a Yammy Roadliner cruiser. Maybe a 1,000 miles. I’m pushing 60 and I like living a lot more than ever before since my days are less numbered. So many idiots on the road…

Me and my SO got into MTBing big time this season. We even got fat bikes too. They’re a hoot, especially in the winter.

We got tired of those same idiots on our road bikes. On the trails, no wind and no idiots, except for other mountain bikers! 🙂

🚵🏽‍♂️ Barb

Hi Monica,

Romancing older men……would love to hear more about this on this forum or in a private message. What is your technique?

Hi – I live in a suburb of Boston and spent a lot of time hanging out in the city pre-pandemic. I grew tired of the club scene and, over time, began frequenting fancy restaurant bars after dark. To my surprise, these spots are crawling with older hetero married men who are totally interested in a moderately attractive and well-put-together CD (elegant and age-appropriate attire and makeup). At first, this came as a shock, as I expected to maybe get some small talk going with someone at the bar. Oh no, drinks, conversation, invitations to dinner, to shows, to concerts. To be sure, I used to be a purely hetero guy but I have evolved to find refined older gentlemen quite irresistible. They certainly know how to treat a lady.

You are so right Monica.  Covid put a big damper on most socializing, but it is slowly coming back, even out here on the High Plains of Texas.

Good solid FWB’s helped maintain some sanity though.

PaulaF

The high plains! Never been, but I did once spend a week with an admirer in Roswell, NM, which is not too far from you. That was quite an experience. His kink was taking me out to very vanilla places while I was dressed in the trashiest outfits possible. Since I didn’t know anyone there, I went along and had a great time. That’s a very beautiful region and a world away from the Northeast.

I spent a week in Roswell one day, or it seemed that long anyway.  They do have that UFO going for them though.  Or is it a UAP now?  Sounds less threatening that way.

I did go out to the crash site. But didn’t find anything but a migratory proboscus wipus that the wind carried along on its merry way.  Long but interesting drive though.

PaulaF

Hi – thanks for the idea. Living in the Chicago suburban area there are many, many high end restaurants with bars. When visiting a location of this nature, I will need to get up the courage to avoid sitting in a corner table looking down at my phone the entire time.

My dear, thanks for sharing – I am having the same experience over here in Europe. Feels great and so liberating to be treated as a lady by respectful elderly gentlemen. I love the moment when they express their compliments 🙂

Sounds like a subject I pursue also, romancing men.

PaulaF

Barb Wire
      Lady

Anything that expands my mind, but tempers my ego.

✨ Barb

Jane Don
      Lady

Up until a 4 or 5(or so) yrs ago(when my wife suddenly took ill & then died 2 yrs ago) the house was always filled with music (I could hardly stand total silence)-since then the house is pretty Quiet-Just me & the dogs- I’m still having trouble Motivating myself to clean the house even though I was my wives’ Maid (dressed fully) for yrs– I decided to try & resurrect my Old car sitting untouched in the garage but I find myself on my days off just sitting at the computer or otherwise wasting most of the day–Working on the car for an hr or two when I finally get dressed– I guess I have too much Alone time-

Archery in my own park that I made together with my ex-gf , 4,5 acres.A lot of grass to be cut. A lot of trees to be nursed.

White wine and 1950-1980 music.

Work as a surgeon one day every week, mostly to make sure I have good contacts so I can keep my friends safe if/when they get ill and maybe also to be in an environment with only girls(nurses).

Anonymous

Clarissa….

What a super music range….great stuff in there!!!….

and robin hood thrown in as well….do you wear green tights????

Hi Grace,

I play a lot of golf when I can and highly recommend it to anyone who needs more frustration in their lives.  I always walk so no matter how the round goes I get in 6+ miles of walking in.  I would love to have the courage to play en femme in one of those cute outfits. I enjoy downhill skiing as well but don’t get to go often.  Given the serious skin coverage with helmet and googles that if the opportunity presented I might actually get up the nerve to ski en femme.  Shopping for all of those wonderful ski fashions would be heavenly.   I also enjoy photography and have used that talent to give back by donating my time to photograph weddings and create family portraits for those that couldn’t otherwise afford it.  If I find some CDH friends locally, I would be glad to do a photo shoot for them.  I’m the caregiver for my wife so I am the cook and I love it.  Giving pleasure by creating a tasty home cooked meal to friends and family is very rewarding for me and stokes my creative juices.  I don’t get to fully dress much but I really enjoy cooking in a frilly apron and heels.

Hugs,

Michelle

Anonymous

Another girl with so much going on….and a carer for your wife, that’s wonderful…..

How kind to photograph weddings too….Michelle, someone needs to tell you , you are very special…..I hope they do!!!

[postquote quote=573929]
      I should clarify, the proper description is to let them romance you. Hah.

Anonymous

Love the weekends sometimes during the week My bf comes by and floats my boat.  Ever fell in love with someone at first sight and things for few months going is like known each other for long time.

Donna

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I have many things which keep me busy in my life, both sides of it, the male and female part. I have two adult children and do various things to help them out. My daughter has an older house and I do various things to improve it from time to time. She is now quite good at drywall and plastering!

I am helping my son restore a ’55 Buick he got a couple of years ago.

Then I cook, play piano and violin, do work around my property and house, as well as do some for our church though in person activities are just resuming.

Plus I have a few old cars I take of too.

In between all of that I go out see some of my CD friends.

Amy

I like fly fishing in the summer. I usually am wearing short shorts to show off my ugly legs, and a tied up top, and of course a vest. I am quite funny sight with short shorts and thigh high rubber waders. I also write (I’d do a blog if I knew how), so in the meantime I just write non submitted novels and short stories. I do enjoy going to different places, especially the national parks here in the states. In winter time I either write, or do some reading, watching movies.

I love my girly time but I also have guy interest as well. I love riding my Harley, going kayaking, and watching auto sports.

Would be nice to have a friend who enjoyed all the guy things I do but also loved dressing up from time to time and just being gurlfriends.

Sounds like fun

You can find me on most hot days just hanging out by the pool wearing my lingerie. I love going swimming in my panties and bra.

Andi
      Lady

Is this question easy. Music!

Living in  large metropolitan area I have many friends who are amazing and talented musicians. I love going to a club and letting the music wash over me like a wave.

I have a music library that is extremely large. Having a glass of wine and the warm glow of some good vinyl is the cherry on my float.

Grace

I consider myself boring, There is nothing that seems to no longer float my boat. I use to enjoy hunting, boating, fishing, Hiking, and take a road trip just to site see. I use to have favorite TV shows, and Football. Now I can turn the TV off halfway trough anything. However I do enjoy music, of all types, but mostly POP & Rock.

Work, Pay bills / Repeat….. That’s more of my focus these days. However I do projects around the house. Soon I will be cutting the rug (Not Dancing) from the bedroom, and installing laminate wood floor. I do get a sense of pride after completion, If it meets my standards. All though Tina would rather be Dancing.

I suppose that’s why Tina has become stronger in my mind. I am enjoying this forum group, and always looking forward seeing comments from some of the regulars that I have come too respect. Most of the time I am in drap when typing and forget where I am and almost use my giving birth name. Has anybody else almost done that ? or am I a just a dizzz at times.

Thank you for listing,(reading)

xxx & ooo’s -Tina

Anonymous

Tina…

Work/ pay bills…. repeat, is a road we all travel down ….

it’s cutting that rug ( not carpet fitting ) 💃💃 ..that is important to fit into the routine…..otherwise, what have we got???

All work and no play….haha,

Huggs, grace xx

Elaine
        Duchess

Retired so try to stay physically active – golf, walk, yoga, swim – and mentally active thru music  – sing and play ukulele, banjolele, and mandolin.

Anonymous

It’s fun reading everyone’s hobbies and learning more about you girls, my friends, my sisters.

My only athletic endeavor is a sport known as disc golf (look it up, if you haven’t heard of it) it’s a sport for all ages. I’ve been playing for 20+ years.

I also enjoy cooking and am the head chef in our home, although my wife cooks occasionally, too.

Then there is anything that involves using my brain, and my hands (get your minds out of the gutter 😁), I’m talking about home improvements or fixing a vehicle.

Raquel, it is good to find someone who also enjoys disc golf, or Frisbee golf, depending on your age and region.  I still play a little, using my old white “Professional” weight Frisbee or my black “Master” one.  Both disc’s are originals from the late 70’s and have only been used on grass, never dirt or pavement.  Probably the absolute best disc’s I have ever thrown.

PaulaF

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Paula F.
      Jane Don
      Lady

I love OLD cars–Have a classic but need someone else to enjoy it with–From working on it to Cruising to whatever–

Jane Don
      Lady

[postquote quote=575637]

Anyone around London (Ontario) interested in hanging with a GUrl like me?

I’d love to hang with you Jane Don if I were closer.  Cheers from a gearhead sister from Arizona!

*** Kayla***

Anonymous

I love to play golf and a relative new sport called pickle ball.  I also love to cook and trying to learn to paint.  I like to stay active and keep that “girly” figure.

Hi Anonymous,
      Speaking for only myself, I am not bored with you or any of our sisters in this family!
      Though still relatively new here, I believe it is our obligation to listen to anyone at anytime.
      So no you certainly do not bore me!

# 1 – to everyday contact my children via text or call to see how they are doing. They are all quite grown up but they still need Dad. If my little grandkids are available talk with them about their day!!!

2)I would love to dress and shop for new spring young women’s fashions, like things a college or 20 something would wear for dressy occasions. Shopping at charity thrift stores in wealthy communities, can take hours to find about 2-3 items that are the ones you can brag about—- which I could never do until CDH.

3) I like reading non fiction books about space and the world of particles.
      Play guitar,
      Love to everyone
      Jaime

2)

Lauren B
      Lady

Football, basketball, gaming, UFC and collecting football shirts are my main hobbies

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lauren B.

I’m a hands-on type so home and garden projects and taking care of our cars both new and old are my bag plus I have a real love of cooking, classic films and anything to do with history. Trying to stay active in retirement with plenty of walking, hiking and a bit of bicycling and beginners yoga.

But so much of my attention lately is being spent on getting acquainted with the finer points of feminine preparation and presentation to bring this too long dormant co-identity of mine to full life. It’s been exhausting and frustrating at times but also so fun and fulfilling!

*** Kayla ***

Two Girly
      Lady

My favs are boating, cd and my cars.  But, because of a busy work schedule, its hard to balance the three.  Tinkering with the cars is tough because, I don’t want to get my girl shirts and pants dirty, but I also don’t want to take them off, lol.  So, what’s a gurl to do?  Cd is hard being closeted because the time is so limited for me with work etc., but that seems to make it number one.  However, after reading my thoughts I just posted,  boating has to be the strong number one since I can wear womens clothes that pass for mens and not get them dirty while boating, lol.

Jane Don
        Lady

I keep trying to figure out what kind of Fem work clothes I can wear while working on my old car–clothes that “Can get dirty But are “Somewhat” passable for male-I don’t care if people think they are a little “GAY”

Anonymous

For exercise, I jog 3 miles every morning.  For recreation, I have a small airplane that I fly every now and then.  I also belong to a local Experimental Aircraft Association chapter that just finished building an exact replica Curtiss Jenny byplane that will be flown to Oshkosh Wisconsin for tha big air show in July.

Kerri

Hi Kerri Smith!
        I am excited about the Curtiss Jenny replica you helped build that’s going to Oshkosh. I always wanted to go there for the fly-in, though I don’t fly, just an interest in aviation. One of the neatest things I think that has happened, is that a piece of the fabric from the Wright brothers plane that flew at Kill Devil Hill was attached to the Mars helicopter, so it has gone from earth to another planet! As for jogging, knees and hip can’t handle it.
        Hugs and happy flying!
        ~Kristen Smithly

Anonymous

So maybe…..jaws, the novel ??haha xx

Anonymous

Holly.

Can’t argue with Clive Cussler…or wouldn’t want to with Dirk Pitt…xx

Steph, you crack me up.  I think your writing mojo is coming back strong.

❤️C

Stephanie,  I am with you on that, a few toddies does a girl good.

stephanie ss

Anonymous

Oh Bobbi …I do love people watching too….great fun x

People watching is a fun pastime when im shopping with my wife ,it passes the time wile (we) shop.

Viewing 52 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?