- November 7, 2021 at 11:29 am #570191AnonymousInactiveTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
It’s me again….I apologise if you think oh no…more crap….
but my mind is buzzing and I need to pass it on….sorry if I’m boring you …..
I was watching TV today…in bra and panties so on topic…love you!!!…
the English Red Roses really smashed New Zealand in the women’s rugby today….I love rugby…but English women are the best at this moment…
..non league St Alban’s beat a pro team in the F.A. Cup……..plus 2 new gold nail polishes came from amazon…I have toasted the Anni of my dad…I have replied to literally dozens of you beautiful ladies…..I feel I have had a good day…
On top of this, I love my walking
…walking through autumn….the crisp multi coloured leaves, collecting chestnuts……and that crisp air!?!!
What’s your escape???…how do you relieve your stress…if you can’t and are struggling …pm me…I will try to help.
- May 23, 2022 at 7:23 am #647347Kerri SmithLadyRegistered On: April 22, 2022Topics: 16Replies: 152Has thanked: 105 timesBeen thanked: 770 times
For exercise, I jog 3 miles every morning. For recreation, I have a small airplane that I fly every now and then. I also belong to a local Experimental Aircraft Association chapter that just finished building an exact replica Curtiss Jenny byplane that will be flown to Oshkosh Wisconsin for tha big air show in July.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- May 23, 2022 at 11:59 am #647403Kristen SmithlyLadyRegistered On: September 25, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 123Has thanked: 484 timesBeen thanked: 605 times
Hi Kerri Smith!
I am excited about the Curtiss Jenny replica you helped build that’s going to Oshkosh. I always wanted to go there for the fly-in, though I don’t fly, just an interest in aviation. One of the neatest things I think that has happened, is that a piece of the fabric from the Wright brothers plane that flew at Kill Devil Hill was attached to the Mars helicopter, so it has gone from earth to another planet! As for jogging, knees and hip can’t handle it.
Hugs and happy flying!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- February 25, 2022 at 6:43 pm #624923Two GirlyLadyRegistered On: January 27, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 14Has thanked: 65 timesBeen thanked: 79 times
My favs are boating, cd and my cars. But, because of a busy work schedule, its hard to balance the three. Tinkering with the cars is tough because, I don’t want to get my girl shirts and pants dirty, but I also don’t want to take them off, lol. So, what’s a gurl to do? Cd is hard being closeted because the time is so limited for me with work etc., but that seems to make it number one. However, after reading my thoughts I just posted, boating has to be the strong number one since I can wear womens clothes that pass for mens and not get them dirty while boating, lol.
- May 23, 2022 at 6:56 am #647335Jane DonLadyRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 97Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 310 times
I keep trying to figure out what kind of Fem work clothes I can wear while working on my old car–clothes that “Can get dirty But are “Somewhat” passable for male-I don’t care if people think they are a little “GAY”
- February 25, 2022 at 5:00 pm #624895Michaela AnthonyRegistered On: December 29, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 215Has thanked: 796 timesBeen thanked: 965 times
I’m a hands-on type so home and garden projects and taking care of our cars both new and old are my bag plus I have a real love of cooking, classic films and anything to do with history. Trying to stay active in retirement with plenty of walking, hiking and a bit of bicycling and beginners yoga.
But so much of my attention lately is being spent on getting acquainted with the finer points of feminine preparation and presentation to bring this too long dormant co-identity of mine to full life. It’s been exhausting and frustrating at times but also so fun and fulfilling!
*** Kayla ***
1 user thanked author for this post.
- February 25, 2022 at 3:57 pm #624886
- February 25, 2022 at 1:18 pm #624856Jaime PleatLadyRegistered On: January 23, 2022Topics: 4Replies: 98Has thanked: 488 timesBeen thanked: 385 times
Speaking for only myself, I am not bored with you or any of our sisters in this family!
Though still relatively new here, I believe it is our obligation to listen to anyone at anytime.
So no you certainly do not bore me!
# 1 – to everyday contact my children via text or call to see how they are doing. They are all quite grown up but they still need Dad. If my little grandkids are available talk with them about their day!!!
2)I would love to dress and shop for new spring young women’s fashions, like things a college or 20 something would wear for dressy occasions. Shopping at charity thrift stores in wealthy communities, can take hours to find about 2-3 items that are the ones you can brag about—- which I could never do until CDH.
3) I like reading non fiction books about space and the world of particles.
Love to everyone
- February 25, 2022 at 7:54 am #624759AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I love to play golf and a relative new sport called pickle ball. I also love to cook and trying to learn to paint. I like to stay active and keep that “girly” figure.
- February 25, 2022 at 7:34 am #624749LadyRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 97Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 310 times
- February 25, 2022 at 7:53 pm #624932Michaela AnthonyRegistered On: December 29, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 215Has thanked: 796 timesBeen thanked: 965 times
I’d love to hang with you Jane Don if I were closer. Cheers from a gearhead sister from Arizona!
- November 13, 2021 at 6:14 am #575637
- November 13, 2021 at 5:10 am #575621Raquel SmithLadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 911Has thanked: 3050 timesBeen thanked: 2995 times
It’s fun reading everyone’s hobbies and learning more about you girls, my friends, my sisters.
My only athletic endeavor is a sport known as disc golf (look it up, if you haven’t heard of it) it’s a sport for all ages. I’ve been playing for 20+ years.
I also enjoy cooking and am the head chef in our home, although my wife cooks occasionally, too.
Then there is anything that involves using my brain, and my hands (get your minds out of the gutter 😁), I’m talking about home improvements or fixing a vehicle.
- November 13, 2021 at 2:02 pm #575781Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1556Has thanked: 30616 timesBeen thanked: 6403 times
Raquel, it is good to find someone who also enjoys disc golf, or Frisbee golf, depending on your age and region. I still play a little, using my old white “Professional” weight Frisbee or my black “Master” one. Both disc’s are originals from the late 70’s and have only been used on grass, never dirt or pavement. Probably the absolute best disc’s I have ever thrown.
- This reply was modified 10 months ago by Paula F.
4 users thanked author for this post.
- November 11, 2021 at 8:46 pm #575139Tina AllenLadyRegistered On: August 16, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 49Has thanked: 513 timesBeen thanked: 225 times
I consider myself boring, There is nothing that seems to no longer float my boat. I use to enjoy hunting, boating, fishing, Hiking, and take a road trip just to site see. I use to have favorite TV shows, and Football. Now I can turn the TV off halfway trough anything. However I do enjoy music, of all types, but mostly POP & Rock.
Work, Pay bills / Repeat….. That’s more of my focus these days. However I do projects around the house. Soon I will be cutting the rug (Not Dancing) from the bedroom, and installing laminate wood floor. I do get a sense of pride after completion, If it meets my standards. All though Tina would rather be Dancing.
I suppose that’s why Tina has become stronger in my mind. I am enjoying this forum group, and always looking forward seeing comments from some of the regulars that I have come too respect. Most of the time I am in drap when typing and forget where I am and almost use my giving birth name. Has anybody else almost done that ? or am I a just a dizzz at times.
Thank you for listing,(reading)
xxx & ooo’s -Tina
- November 11, 2021 at 7:35 pm #575113AndiLadyRegistered On: May 31, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 37 times
Is this question easy. Music!
Living in large metropolitan area I have many friends who are amazing and talented musicians. I love going to a club and letting the music wash over me like a wave.
I have a music library that is extremely large. Having a glass of wine and the warm glow of some good vinyl is the cherry on my float.
- November 10, 2021 at 2:04 am #574279Lacy SatinLadyRegistered On: June 27, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 483Has thanked: 442 timesBeen thanked: 2248 times
I love my girly time but I also have guy interest as well. I love riding my Harley, going kayaking, and watching auto sports.
Would be nice to have a friend who enjoyed all the guy things I do but also loved dressing up from time to time and just being gurlfriends.
- November 10, 2021 at 2:57 am #574291Abby WintersLadyRegistered On: February 7, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 27Has thanked: 158 timesBeen thanked: 104 times
- February 24, 2022 at 11:37 pm #624691Lacy SatinLadyRegistered On: June 27, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 483Has thanked: 442 timesBeen thanked: 2248 times
You can find me on most hot days just hanging out by the pool wearing my lingerie. I love going swimming in my panties and bra.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- November 9, 2021 at 8:15 pm #574224LadyRegistered On: September 25, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 123Has thanked: 484 timesBeen thanked: 605 times
I like fly fishing in the summer. I usually am wearing short shorts to show off my ugly legs, and a tied up top, and of course a vest. I am quite funny sight with short shorts and thigh high rubber waders. I also write (I’d do a blog if I knew how), so in the meantime I just write non submitted novels and short stories. I do enjoy going to different places, especially the national parks here in the states. In winter time I either write, or do some reading, watching movies.
4 users thanked author for this post.
- November 9, 2021 at 8:02 pm #574221Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 23Replies: 1658Has thanked: 4947 timesBeen thanked: 5411 times
I have many things which keep me busy in my life, both sides of it, the male and female part. I have two adult children and do various things to help them out. My daughter has an older house and I do various things to improve it from time to time. She is now quite good at drywall and plastering!
I am helping my son restore a ’55 Buick he got a couple of years ago.
Then I cook, play piano and violin, do work around my property and house, as well as do some for our church though in person activities are just resuming.
Plus I have a few old cars I take of too.
In between all of that I go out see some of my CD friends.
- November 9, 2021 at 3:53 pm #574120AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- November 9, 2021 at 12:26 pm #574010Monica RichardsLadyRegistered On: December 26, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 12Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 105 times
- November 9, 2021 at 11:13 am #573981Michelle DavisDuchessRegistered On: August 19, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 125Has thanked: 1330 timesBeen thanked: 603 times
I play a lot of golf when I can and highly recommend it to anyone who needs more frustration in their lives. I always walk so no matter how the round goes I get in 6+ miles of walking in. I would love to have the courage to play en femme in one of those cute outfits. I enjoy downhill skiing as well but don’t get to go often. Given the serious skin coverage with helmet and googles that if the opportunity presented I might actually get up the nerve to ski en femme. Shopping for all of those wonderful ski fashions would be heavenly. I also enjoy photography and have used that talent to give back by donating my time to photograph weddings and create family portraits for those that couldn’t otherwise afford it. If I find some CDH friends locally, I would be glad to do a photo shoot for them. I’m the caregiver for my wife so I am the cook and I love it. Giving pleasure by creating a tasty home cooked meal to friends and family is very rewarding for me and stokes my creative juices. I don’t get to fully dress much but I really enjoy cooking in a frilly apron and heels.
- November 9, 2021 at 11:21 am #573983AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- November 9, 2021 at 10:00 am #573958Clarissa CrossLadyRegistered On: July 17, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 139Has thanked: 999 timesBeen thanked: 549 times
Archery in my own park that I made together with my ex-gf , 4,5 acres.A lot of grass to be cut. A lot of trees to be nursed.
White wine and 1950-1980 music.
Work as a surgeon one day every week, mostly to make sure I have good contacts so I can keep my friends safe if/when they get ill and maybe also to be in an environment with only girls(nurses).
- November 9, 2021 at 10:13 am #573964
- November 9, 2021 at 7:34 am #573867LadyRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 97Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 310 times
Up until a 4 or 5(or so) yrs ago(when my wife suddenly took ill & then died 2 yrs ago) the house was always filled with music (I could hardly stand total silence)-since then the house is pretty Quiet-Just me & the dogs- I’m still having trouble Motivating myself to clean the house even though I was my wives’ Maid (dressed fully) for yrs– I decided to try & resurrect my Old car sitting untouched in the garage but I find myself on my days off just sitting at the computer or otherwise wasting most of the day–Working on the car for an hr or two when I finally get dressed– I guess I have too much Alone time-
- November 9, 2021 at 5:24 am #573822
- November 9, 2021 at 5:08 am #573816Monica RichardsLadyRegistered On: December 26, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 12Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 105 times
- November 9, 2021 at 8:57 am #573929
- November 9, 2021 at 8:24 am #573908April FlowersBaronessRegistered On: September 7, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 74Has thanked: 346 timesBeen thanked: 341 times
- November 9, 2021 at 3:27 pm #574103Monica RichardsLadyRegistered On: December 26, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 12Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 105 times
Hi – I live in a suburb of Boston and spent a lot of time hanging out in the city pre-pandemic. I grew tired of the club scene and, over time, began frequenting fancy restaurant bars after dark. To my surprise, these spots are crawling with older hetero married men who are totally interested in a moderately attractive and well-put-together CD (elegant and age-appropriate attire and makeup). At first, this came as a shock, as I expected to maybe get some small talk going with someone at the bar. Oh no, drinks, conversation, invitations to dinner, to shows, to concerts. To be sure, I used to be a purely hetero guy but I have evolved to find refined older gentlemen quite irresistible. They certainly know how to treat a lady.
- February 25, 2022 at 7:19 pm #624926Sandra LascoLadyRegistered On: January 30, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 56Has thanked: 285 timesBeen thanked: 249 times
My dear, thanks for sharing – I am having the same experience over here in Europe. Feels great and so liberating to be treated as a lady by respectful elderly gentlemen. I love the moment when they express their compliments 🙂
- November 9, 2021 at 4:57 pm #574131April FlowersBaronessRegistered On: September 7, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 74Has thanked: 346 timesBeen thanked: 341 times
Hi – thanks for the idea. Living in the Chicago suburban area there are many, many high end restaurants with bars. When visiting a location of this nature, I will need to get up the courage to avoid sitting in a corner table looking down at my phone the entire time.
- November 9, 2021 at 3:36 pm #574114DuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1556Has thanked: 30616 timesBeen thanked: 6403 times
You are so right Monica. Covid put a big damper on most socializing, but it is slowly coming back, even out here on the High Plains of Texas.
Good solid FWB’s helped maintain some sanity though.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- November 10, 2021 at 3:22 am #574299LadyRegistered On: December 26, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 12Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 105 times
The high plains! Never been, but I did once spend a week with an admirer in Roswell, NM, which is not too far from you. That was quite an experience. His kink was taking me out to very vanilla places while I was dressed in the trashiest outfits possible. Since I didn’t know anyone there, I went along and had a great time. That’s a very beautiful region and a world away from the Northeast.
- November 10, 2021 at 4:35 am #574335DuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1556Has thanked: 30616 timesBeen thanked: 6403 times
I spent a week in Roswell one day, or it seemed that long anyway. They do have that UFO going for them though. Or is it a UAP now? Sounds less threatening that way.
I did go out to the crash site. But didn’t find anything but a migratory proboscus wipus that the wind carried along on its merry way. Long but interesting drive though.
- November 9, 2021 at 6:12 am #573844Barb WireDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: September 16, 2021Topics: 17Replies: 704Has thanked: 4026 timesBeen thanked: 3322 times
- November 9, 2021 at 3:32 pm #574109LadyRegistered On: December 26, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 12Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 105 times
Hi Barb – I really enjoy MTBing. I also used to own a wonderful 1100cc motorcycle but, as I grew older, I became excessively preoccupied with looking out for distracted drivers in cars. Had several close calls that took the fun out of riding. At this age (40s), being hit by a car while on a motorcycle can have profoundly devastating physical and $ consequences. Not a kid anymore.
- This reply was modified 10 months ago by Monica Richards.
- November 9, 2021 at 8:33 pm #574232Barb WireDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: September 16, 2021Topics: 17Replies: 704Has thanked: 4026 timesBeen thanked: 3322 times
I hear you, Monica!
This season I hardly rode my motorcycle, a Yammy Roadliner cruiser. Maybe a 1,000 miles. I’m pushing 60 and I like living a lot more than ever before since my days are less numbered. So many idiots on the road…
Me and my SO got into MTBing big time this season. We even got fat bikes too. They’re a hoot, especially in the winter.
We got tired of those same idiots on our road bikes. On the trails, no wind and no idiots, except for other mountain bikers! 🙂
1 user thanked author for this post.
- November 9, 2021 at 4:20 am #573791
- November 8, 2021 at 5:29 pm #573659AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I love music! I have a wide variety I like. In my big truck and car I have satellite radio with Blues and real rock to easy listening. While at home it’s not only that but have a collection of live concert DVDs ( yes still watch dvds even movies ) from the Allmand Brothers to Joe Bonamassa!
- November 9, 2021 at 12:02 am #573716AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Love it or hate it, music is the soundtrack to our lives…. everything we do and everywhere we go there is music….I think John Miles summed it up perfectly….
” music was my first love, and it will be my last.
music of the future, and music of the past.
to live without my music, would be impossible to do,
co’s in this world of trouble, my music pulls me through”….
Huggs, grace xx
- November 8, 2021 at 1:13 pm #573555DuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1556Has thanked: 30616 timesBeen thanked: 6403 times
If I’m awake, I try to stay busy.
Mostly, I am a voracious reader. Fact, fiction, sci-fi, how-to, wildlife, survival, history, trivia, ufo’s and unknown civilizations. As a kid, I even read all 6 sides of the breakfast cereal boxes. (There actually is quite a bit of info on them.)
I like taking pictures of different things, except myself, I don’t like selfies.
Walking down dry creek beds to see what was washed loose in the last few rainstorms.
Plinking with a .22 cal pistol and/or rifle. That overlaps with the creek bed walks.
I make sage smudge sticks to sell sometimes, another overlap from the creek bed walks.
My favorite video games are Sim4 and Sims3, along with all of the Roller Coaster Tycoon games. I can make coasters from tame and lame up to super vomit comets that most of the Sims won’t ride.
My TV is seldom on with volume, but my stereo or boom box or radio is almost always on and I do a lot of spontaneous dancing and singing along with the music.
- This reply was modified 10 months ago by Paula F.
- November 8, 2021 at 3:42 pm #573616Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 31Replies: 589Has thanked: 7465 timesBeen thanked: 3207 times
Reading cereal boxes… YES! I knew there was someone out there like me!
My ex-wife, in one of her fits of anger, accused me of reading too much. I vividly remember and quote, “You even read the cereal boxes!” My reply was “If it’s printed it’s meant to be read.” (Even though she graduated high school she could barely read at an eighth grade level.) I slept on the couch that night.
Reading is the door to the Three E’s; education, enlightenment and enjoyment.
- November 8, 2021 at 1:38 pm #573567AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- November 8, 2021 at 2:18 pm #573577DuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1556Has thanked: 30616 timesBeen thanked: 6403 times
Mostly just junk or bottles are what I find. There is one creek that is below a hill with an old native burial ground. I have found some pretty interesting things there.
Another one has an old pickup, 1924 Ford, on its side and about 2/3 buried in the sand. Not even a trail within about 1/2 mile. Wooden wheel spokes and all. Total rust bucket. Always wondered how it got there and why did they leave it.
4 users thanked author for this post.
- November 8, 2021 at 12:01 pm #573535AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
When Sarah is resting I play in a local darts league with a lot of nice people, which obviously entails visiting lots of nice pubs and having to sample their ales. Also I do love foraging for fruit berries apples as I have a very sweet tooth like lots of girls, and when I am in the zone I listen to the opera whilst reading about historical artists.
- November 8, 2021 at 11:24 am #573504AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- November 8, 2021 at 9:38 am #573457Kelli MarloweLadyRegistered On: August 4, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 166Has thanked: 2049 timesBeen thanked: 945 times
- November 8, 2021 at 9:17 am #573445AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I like doing home improvement projects, I’m very handy and like seeing my creations come to life. My kids have all bought first homes in the last few years so they’ve given me lots to do. My oldest son bought a 170 year old farm house so we’ve had to become involved with the historical society to make sure we keep things in period which has taken some custom ordering and retrofitting, challenging but very rewarding. My daughter in law went to university for history and my oldest daughter is an architectural designer so between the two of them they’re keeping us straight. The foundation\ structural repairs are complete so we’re moving inside now and hopefully they will be moving in this spring. It’s been nearly two years since they bought it so looking forward to seeing the finished product.
I also love to cook, I go in my kitchen, put on the tunes and create. Please don’t bother me I’ll call you when it’s ready.
- November 9, 2021 at 12:21 am #573720AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I love to cook too! When I get home from the road, I love trying new recipes that I get from several sources on FB. My son in law has me living next door so he can have home cooked meals while I am home. I cook gumbo and spaghetti sauce in bulk and load the freezer. I boil shrimp or crawfish often. Smoke spare ribs too( don’t mess with baby backs, not enough meat on them and they are temperamental)
- November 8, 2021 at 9:45 am #573462AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- November 9, 2021 at 8:15 am #573898
- November 8, 2021 at 8:33 am #573413Michelle TrottDuchessRegistered On: April 7, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 512Has thanked: 1628 timesBeen thanked: 2262 times
- November 9, 2021 at 4:21 am #573792Carole CorbettAmbassadorRegistered On: September 5, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 122Has thanked: 168 timesBeen thanked: 480 times
You said it well…I would just add music and cooking. The thrill that riding gives you is wonderful. I don’t ride much now due to all the crazies out there but still love it! Btw your pictures are fabulous!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- November 8, 2021 at 8:18 am #573402Bianca EverdeneLadyRegistered On: April 11, 2017Topics: 30Replies: 968Has thanked: 4140 timesBeen thanked: 4168 times
Music and dance for me Grace. Always got 4Music channel on in the house. It used to only be non stop music in the morning but now all day. Often stop what I’m doing and just dance, trying to be s backing dancer🤣 to Dua Lipa, Jess Glynne, Little Mix, Ella Henderson, Mabel, Rihanna, Pink, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande, Becky Hill, Beyoncé (ever tried to follow the dance routine of ‘Single ladies’? 🥵and she does it all in 4” stilettos 💗what s legend, fun to try to keep up🤣and great exercise!)
Love watching the fashions, the make up, the dancing. Lost in music!
- November 8, 2021 at 8:26 am #573406
- November 8, 2021 at 8:07 am #573394Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 28Replies: 1502Has thanked: 9672 timesBeen thanked: 7347 times
I love the outdoors and am retired so I go camping for a couple weeks at a time in the spring and fall. I fish out of my kayak without much luck but its amazing just being on the water catching fish or not. Sometimes I just lie down in the boat and meditate and nap bobbing on the waves in the sunshine… so relaxing and peaceful.
- November 8, 2021 at 7:26 am #573385Jenny JonesLadyRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 205Has thanked: 150 timesBeen thanked: 843 times
Gaming is a big one for me. As is going for my walks in nice weather (Curse you winter and your freezing temps!). I have even organized a little bit of a game night between me and some of my fellow CDs and Trans people that I have met.
There is also really good friends. I have one or two friends that no matter what we do just chatting and hanging out with them always brings a smile to my face even in the darkest of times.
- November 8, 2021 at 5:33 am #573348Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 837Has thanked: 902 timesBeen thanked: 3756 times
I’m a huge gamer, so for me even playing for an hour or so allows me to take some of the edge off a stressful work day.
I used to play call of duty type games, but of late I’ve discovered simulator type games and having a huge blast playing them.
I love working out, it also allows me to focus on my own well being and take my mind off work.
netflixing is another way to escape for a little while too.
I used to collect toys/tinker with my vehicles/… but alas a little thing called money has forced me to cut back on those items.
- November 8, 2021 at 2:07 am #573285AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- November 8, 2021 at 12:43 am #573277MartiDuchessRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 62Replies: 957Has thanked: 4975 timesBeen thanked: 4523 times
That I’m allowed to talk about? Well, with winter comes regular Sunday dinners with friends, and yesterday was my turn to cook. Roast pork, wine, wittering, and washing up after,
- November 7, 2021 at 10:27 pm #571072Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 31Replies: 589Has thanked: 7465 timesBeen thanked: 3207 times
How to de-stress…. take a nap. If that doesn’t work then go for a walk…. then take a nap. If that fails then cook some comfort food…. then take a nap.
When we were young we fought taking a nap, now as we age it is a pleasure to be enjoyed.
- November 8, 2021 at 12:00 am #573268AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- November 7, 2021 at 10:02 pm #570968
- November 7, 2021 at 3:38 pm #570449AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- November 7, 2021 at 3:22 pm #570438Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 1062Has thanked: 23431 timesBeen thanked: 3755 times
- November 7, 2021 at 3:26 pm #570441
- November 7, 2021 at 3:18 pm #570432StephaniewyLadyRegistered On: September 24, 2021Topics: 18Replies: 198Has thanked: 895 timesBeen thanked: 1085 times
- November 7, 2021 at 2:57 pm #570422Hope RobertsBaronessRegistered On: May 24, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 32Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 144 times
For me, it is going to bed in my forms and my girl PJs and waking up in girl mode, putting on my yoga outfit and working out! I just wish I could dress full time and come out to my neighbors but the wife says no and she is probably right. Anyway, I cannot get enough of exploring my true feminine self.
- November 7, 2021 at 3:04 pm #570425
- November 7, 2021 at 2:47 pm #570417Lori ColeRegistered On: November 7, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
I Love to cook….my kitchen is always hopping with new stuff to taste..a way to a man’s heart is through his stomach…I think has grown to 4 lanes since we moved in togehter
- November 7, 2021 at 2:57 pm #570421AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Firstly…welcome to CDH Lori…I hope you get everything you need and want here….it’s a superb place..
Secondly…cooking is good…we all need to eat, but what we eat is important….
Got a good cake recipe???…haha x
- November 7, 2021 at 2:35 pm #570409Abbie NormalDuchessRegistered On: June 13, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 678Has thanked: 1382 timesBeen thanked: 2804 times
Sailing and playing guitar are my big ones. Also like cooking, baking sourdough, going for walks. Oh, and hot tubbing… our house that we bought last year has one and they’ll have to pry that from my cold dead hands.
— Abbie 🥰
- November 7, 2021 at 2:32 pm #570406ChloeCDuchessRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 601Has thanked: 2214 timesBeen thanked: 2808 times
I liked reading what you all do in your ‘spare’ time, some I can easily relate to. I have a quite varied life, as even at my age (whatever it is today), I still enjoy a number of outdoor sports and activities. I really enjoy alpine skiing and try to hit the slopes 10-15 days each winter sliding whichever way downhill. I have an e-bike which I try to ride regularly, warm weather permitting. I play at golf regularly. And I try to trail hike when I can
I happen to be fairly good at remembering totally useless stuff, so I put it to good use and joined a bar trivia team playing weekly (until Covid, but it has now restarted). We placed one year in the state tournament and because I couldn’t spell an answer correctly, missed winning in another year.
And I enjoy looking up at the heavens especially at night, and sharing that enjoyment doing outreach activities with various groups, especially letting people see the cloud bands and moons of Jupiter, the rings of Saturn and very detailed views of the Moon’s craters. The reactions make it worth while.
- November 7, 2021 at 2:40 pm #570414AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Thank you Chloe…
I love the night sky…where I live we get so much light pollution, the sky does not seem so clear…..when I used to go out in the countryside night fishing for carp….my brother and i would spend hours laid back watching the sky….it was a truly wonderful escape……..I so miss it xx
- November 7, 2021 at 2:45 pm #570415Lori ColeRegistered On: November 7, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
Im an amatuer astronomer and also love the night sky…when we moved out to our current home there were no other homes within miles…but alas everyone has moved out to the country and brought their lights with them.
- November 7, 2021 at 1:53 pm #570267Peta MariLadyRegistered On: September 30, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 571Has thanked: 914 timesBeen thanked: 2875 times
- November 7, 2021 at 1:29 pm #570249AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Just about anything that involves water, scuba diving especially, in less then 2 years been to Socorro Island Mex. St. Lucia, and the Galapagos Islands Ecuador, soon should be going to Honduras.there is nothing like putting on a rubber suit, wearing a mask, getting my partner and myself wet then going as deep as I can.
- November 7, 2021 at 1:58 pm #570272
- November 7, 2021 at 12:40 pm #570225AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
myself love going out to the beach at times just sitting or walking around staring out at the horizon. Other times take bike ride. that bicycle. Do have a boat tried the ground but don’t float then thought lets put in water and see. lol wow it floated. So would take out off the coast to this little island that i claimed hehe.
- November 7, 2021 at 2:01 pm #570277AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- November 7, 2021 at 2:07 pm #570283AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
its great Grace old abandon tub boat can roam around in even camped out few times in it. Oh remember that movie with tom hanks and the ball wilson. lol found one on the island too. Donna makes fire Godess of fire. lol.
- November 7, 2021 at 12:38 pm #570223Clara CrossLadyRegistered On: December 7, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 560Has thanked: 1797 timesBeen thanked: 2601 times
Time well spent on a trout stream. Actually any time spent on a trout stream is time well spent. Bopping around in the woods. Yes, bopping is a thing we do in the woods. Kidding . But any time out in nature works wonders on the spirit. Painting. Not the walls, silly. Pictures. Time in the studio is also uplifting. If all else fails, a brandy old fashioned; sweet…with all the fruit…and extra cherries please.
My boat is thoroughly floated Grace. Thank you. Oops almost forgot. Must stay topical….panties…blue, pink, I don’t care.
❤️C, on the sea..in her boat
- November 7, 2021 at 2:04 pm #570279
- November 7, 2021 at 12:35 pm #570219Stevie65LadyRegistered On: September 6, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 194Has thanked: 459 timesBeen thanked: 834 times
My time for me is when I dress and just being out in the woods. I have hobbies. I am learning to play the bag pipes. Can be stressful at times…. well not for me but other people ears!!! Lol i just love the quiet of the woods and country.
- November 7, 2021 at 2:07 pm #570282
- November 7, 2021 at 12:11 pm #570211AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Hi my sweetie, what floats my boat “Water” 😂😂😂😂.
Sorry couldn’t resist, no seriously music, walking or gardening and my family time + shopping, these things are my life support, my bandages and medicine to life struggles and strains. Sometimes you need to escape or lose yourself from the pressures of society, not just physically but mentally too. Time out is so important to your health.
Lol Amanda xx
- November 7, 2021 at 11:55 am #570200Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 1147Has thanked: 4345 timesBeen thanked: 5129 times
I am a lady in distress, dat dress and any dress I choose. That’s floats my boat. I wouldn’t burden you with my woes. The helpline I use has barred me as the staff needed counselling after talking to me…..
- November 7, 2021 at 11:49 am #570196Ballymacreely Elizabeth(Liz)LadyRegistered On: October 7, 2021Topics: 34Replies: 393Has thanked: 2719 timesBeen thanked: 1775 times
I love singing, have sung in Choirs and sang Love changes everything, as a solo at a wedding of two dear friends.Love football,my favourite teams are Glasgow Rangers and a local team in Northern Ireland.
- November 7, 2021 at 11:52 am #570198
- May 23, 2022 at 7:17 am #647346Debbie BurnsLadyRegistered On: February 19, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 65Has thanked: 178 timesBeen thanked: 192 times
People watching is a fun pastime when im shopping with my wife ,it passes the time wile (we) shop.
- November 13, 2021 at 7:20 am #575679
- November 8, 2021 at 5:47 am #573355
- November 8, 2021 at 5:45 am #573354
- November 7, 2021 at 2:09 pm #570284
- November 7, 2021 at 12:01 pm #570204
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.