• This topic has 16 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Deanna Lund
      Duchess

Hey Girls,

If I could be any woman I think I would pick Alize, a French singer, model and dancer. The first time I saw her it was this YouTube video. I must have watched it a hundred times. She is beautiful and dances like heaven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6omsDyFNlk

You should also watch this next one. She is wearing a pants suit and shows how a woman walks as well as dances. All her movements are graceful and fluid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cCDnIJ3HMA

I hope these links work.

Who would you be?

Luv

D

What I wouldn’t give to have Alizee’s body in that first video. Oh, Em, Gee!!! DAT BOOTAY!!!!

The wife and I were watching the Devil wears Prada the other day on HBO, and I have to admit, I wanted to be Anne Hathaway for the entire film. And a long while after.

-$ilver

Deanna Lund
        Duchess

I love DWP. My wife doesn’t understand why I bought the dvd. I told her it was such a great movie about corporate dynamic something I was interested in while working for my MBA. She bought it, but oh those shoes!

Luv

D

SHOES!!!! SQUEEE!!!!

I give my wife a hard time about that movie. I replay the opening credits about 10 times before moving on with the movie. Lol. So bad….

I know people (guys) who arent into CD’ing who love that movie. It’s really just a great movie!

-$ilver

Deanna Lund
            Duchess

I have to confess the same behavior regarding the credits those models are beautiful and so are the shoes.  I know men, manly men like the Monty Python’s Flying Circus Lumberjacks

Watch video to the end.

Lumberjack

It seems like everyone is interested in breasts. My wife frequently criticizes women who are too big up top. She claims their fake unless the rest of their body is large too.

Luv

D

I think my day in day out perfect woman would without question be Emilia Clarke.

Sophisticated, Sexy, shining star. She’s just Elegance in every aspect of the word, IMO.

That’s who I’d be if I were to be.

-$ilver

OMG.I want to be her.Even though I am many,many years older than her.If I was in my late teens or early twenties she would be my idol.Thanks for posting Deanna.

Anonymous

This is gonna ‘date’ me…………….but forever, I thought I wanted to be

GRACE SLICK —Jefferson Airplane !!!

How hot was she !!!

Mikki

Anonymous

And all those illegal substances too. Sorry but like Billy Clinton I didn’t inhale.

Donna

Anonymous

What a lie…………back in the day………didn’t do THAT much, made me too paranoid–was always afraid of what it would make me do………………SPEED was my helper……….we called them Christmas Trees, the ones with the little green flecks on the pill………….man, they’d make me burn through several days without lettin’ up……….but ohh the after affects………..went back to the well often !!

Gave up all once I left college, as I was already married, and shortly after, found a NEW drug, thanks to my wife…………..and that’s carried me all along the way………..till even now !!!

Mikki

Anonymous

The free option was magic mushrooms our climate seemed good. Always preferred to slow down rather than speed up, hey man. Then we had the Madchester period, the Hacienda and all that(You might need to look that up) I was becoming more responsible by then. Different times, different person.

Donna.

Anonymous

We all changed.well mostly all……….don’t know much about drugs in general………never did coke, extacy, any designer stuff, didn’t need help with libido, was never a ‘try it’ – ‘you’ll like it’ person, and then came along Jack Daniels (Bourbon) and never looked back……sorry to tell you..scotch sucks…..and I know I’m asking for a beating, just remember where I live !!  NO ONE drinks scotch here !!!

Mikki

Anonymous

I prefer rum anyway from the carribean nearer to you than me. Try Irish whiskey Jamesons for Catholics, Bushmills for protestants at least that’s what they say. Not really my thing if it’s good it’s good.

Donna.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x7Ta89QLo4

Hi girls!  I’m new here but I saw this post and had to comment!  I actually thought about starting a thread for this to see everyone’s response.  For me it has to be Christina Aguilera in her “Ain’t No Other Man” video…this is the ultimate representation of the woman I would love to be!  The first time I saw this video I was mesmerized, especially the part where her friends are helping her get dressed.  From the first time you see and hear her heels clicking on the pavement, to the end where she’s having such a grand time on stage in that fabulous silver dress, with her long blond hair and red lips….I’d give anything to be her.

And no, it’s not a coincidence that my femme name happens to be Christina…..

She is absolutely stunning!

[quote quote=167068]SHOES!!!! SQUEEE!!!!

I give my wife a hard time about that movie. I replay the opening credits about 10 times before moving on with the movie. Lol. So bad….

I know people (guys) who arent into CD’ing who love that movie. It’s really just a great movie!

-$ilver

[/quote]
      Yes girl!  And I would love to have the pitchfork heels on the poster, although they probably wouldn’t hold up very well lol

Anonymous

Now living would be Lauren Graham.  I love her style and attitude in Gilmore Girls.

All time would be Marilyn Monroe, except for the tragic death.  She was much smarter than anyone gave her credit for and she is such an icon of femininity.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?