Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Claire Claire
      Duchess

Hello dear sisters. I would like to share with you how happy and finally in peace with myself.

Long story short. My interest in crossdressing started very early in my life. As a devoted catholic i was feeling ashamed, dirty and at some point doubtful of my own sexuality. These demons were secretly accompanying me forever. Making me feel like i was a perv. Disgusted of my self of my liking the opposite gender clothes and my admiration and my curiosity to feel empowered, beautiful and sexy as women are.

When finally i became independent and had my own place i crossdressed from time to time but always closeted. In secret and remorseful afterwards.

I stopped doing it for a few years because it was too painful and the comfort and thrill was not worth it anymore. I’m a straight male who survived sexual abuse and violence but raised by my mom full of love but unfortunately with toxic masculinity values.

I started to crossdress again for the comfort, peace, empowerment and as a way to have a taste of being a woman which i worship them.

At my age. Early 40s i met a wonderful woman who is currently my partner. She is unique. A unicorn. The best that has ever happened to me.

Early after meeting her i explained her my crossdressing practices. She understood me, she was caring and compassionate and assured me that it wasn’t a problem to her since i was a straight that liked female clothes.

My demons never left. Because of my double standards, my religion and my beliefs of how a man should be a was miserable to the extent that i had to crossdress in secret because of the embarrassment. Always closeted and never dared to go out in public.

It took me 5 years of counseling. Repeated reassurance from my wife, joining this wonderful site and finally talked to a sister who shined some light to finally understand myself and started to accepted who i am and started to love myself. I dared to face my worst enemy  with the help of my wife and finally ventured to go out in fem mode without shame or embarrassment. She helped me to do my make up and shared some of her clothes. To my surprise while i was out shopping nobody stared at me. Nobody pointed fingers, no jokes, no aggressions.  Everyone treated me with respect at the shop and at the grocery store. The overwhelming weight over my shoulders that i carried for 30 years was finally gone. I accept myself as who i am. I love myself and I’m proud of being brave. Without my wife i would have never accomplished it. I’m finally free and I feel beautiful 😉

The stigma that surrounds crossdressing is getting weaker and society is more educated and open to diversity than ever before. I wish that every sister finally have the courage to confront their own demons and be happy.

My best wishes and love to everyone here.

Claire

Anonymous

Claire,

Thank you for sharing your story.  You, and every girl, here deserves happiness.  Give you wife a hug and a special thanks.

Much love,

Raquel

Claire –

Thank you for sharing your story, I am so happy for you that you have gotten to where you are.  Your wife sounds like a lovely woman and you are lucky to have her in your life.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Anonymous

Thank you Claire for sharing your journey with us. Most of us have similar stories I’m sure. You sharing this story gives all of us hope and encouragement as we go on our own journey.

Thanks, Jessica

I am happy you found your way. It sounds like you are in a great place in your life. There is nothing wrong with being yourself. I wish you continued happiness.

So beautifully written Claire and so like my own upbringing and guilt. Thank you and I am so very happy you found someone so supportive. Enjoy everyday Claire!!!!!!!

Thank you Claire for sharing your story of pain,struggle and of meeting your wife who you were truthful with about your crossdressing desires. The acceptance your wonderful wife showed to you to help allow you to accept yourself what a lovely story. It makes me feel good and happy for you and her as a couple to have and share that authenticity with one another. Hopefully this will give some others some positive thought and help them in their lives. You have a unicorn cherish her.

Hugs April

Thank you Claire for sharing your heart with us, we all have stories and it is always a great comfort to know we aren’t alone, there are sisters here we can share with.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

You are a brave wonderful sensitive person! ( forget which pronoun here)

love Meghan

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Another wonderful story of the ups and downs of life coming to a happy ending with the support of a wonderful wife and you being able to express the true you. Thank you Claire for sharing as this will give hope to many out there.

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

Claire:

Your words and the honesty and passion driving them spoke volumes to me in many, but not all, ways that you shared. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and I wish you all the happiness you can tolerate.

Mary Priscilla

J J
      Lady

Another person screwed up by religion, as well as other things. Glad you finally faced your inner and outer demons and beat them. Why society and most religions can’t just practice “live and let live” is beyond me. Society is finally coming around to this belief system thanks to the LGBTQ movement in large parts of this country and the world. Why don’t we just let people be who they are without judgement? My wearing a dress effects nobody but myself, so why does anybody else but me care?

Thanks so much for sharing your happiness with us, Claire. I wish you and your many years more of happiness and fun and rewarding adventures.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Thank you so much for sharing your story, Claire. Your story is so similar to my own as so many here at CDH. Keep sharing both the good and the bad. If any of us can help or you can help anyone in their struggles we are all here.
      Give your wife an extra hug , she is one of the best.

. Cassie

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Claire,

I am so happy you made it through all the tough times and finally found contentment and happiness. Your wife is a gem, give her extra hugs & kisses and buy her a dozen roses, she deserves it. Enjoy this new and exciting chapter of your life.

Fiona

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?