• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hello to all on CDH.

OK, by comparison our winters here in  Oz are not as cold as those of “you lot up norf”

But with temps around freezing these last few nights/mornings and a house with no central heating, when I change to “femme”, (complete with “full cup size” breast forms before getting into bed), as my head hits the pillow and until such time as my whole “bod” warms up, along with my forms under the doona,  it feels like I have two very large ice blocks on my chest……

Anyone else ever had the same experience???

Caty.

PS But “come the morn” and if I wake up during the night…. ahhh… the lovely feeling as if I’m female with all that lovely weight on my chest and being cosy and warm in the thermal cami and fleecy floral pj’s….But… It still cant beat feeling even more femme in warmer months wearing nothing but pure silk…

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

forgot to tick the replies box

Hi Caty,

Even in the Fall in the northeast as it cools off, should I leave my breast forms in the car and then use them they can be chilly on your chest.  You might wrap your forms in a warm fleecy throw so they are warmed up prior to use.

Alice

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

All good suggestions Alice good friend, but I have an SO ”who knows but does not want to know”.

So changing to femme pj’s and getting my forms organised must be done in the privacy of my own room. (We’ve been in separate rooms/beds for years. Lousy sleepers y’see.).

Caty

Anonymous

My sweetie has her forms in a cloth cover, she never uses adhesives. You can also cut up some old nylons for a cover. The little bit of air in the fabric warms to your body temp. Same effect during hot days helps reduce chest sweat.

Eileen

Anonymous

I always keep my forms in the hot water tank cupboard which keeps them at body temperature. My SO is fully accepting so no shocks. There is nothing worse than cold forms.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?