• This topic has 10 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I want to start trying to dress more, but living on a military base, and being more or less stuck due to the virus, comes with it’s own set of  challenges. I underdress most of the time as it is, so I’m looking for suggestions for outer wear items that won’t give me away. For me, just knowing something was made for women is good enough to give me that feeling for now. I’m probably over thinking, but I can’t seem to come up with anything. Outside the box suggestions are welcome as well. Keep in mind I’m in West Texas and its summer, so something cool is a must. Thanks!

Anonymous

You can find lots of women’s shorts that will fit the bill. I wear denim women’s shorts and really if you get the Bermuda or the 10′ inseam you can’t tell the difference. Biggest issue is the smaller pockets. There are some unisex sandals that will work. I do wear women’s button down blouses, I find the fit so much better, so what if the button is on the other side. Walmart has quite a selection of t-shirts that are thinner and much more comfortable than the thicker men’s t-shirts. I don’t have any men’s jeans now, I prefer women’s hands down. I do not like baggy saggy pant’s in the butt. A female sale clerk at Kohl’s turned me on to women’s jeans and pants. She also helped me with other fashion fitting in the women’s department. So go out and look around or surf the internet and you will find things that will work.

Carla

Jay Upton
      Lady

I found a pair of breezy, wide leg, tie pants from Calvin Klein that I think you might like and they’re good for the summer.

https://www.calvinklein.us/en/womens-clothing/womens-apparel/womens-pants/linen-chambray-stripe-tie-waist-pants-15405495

They have other styles there, and I think many designers have something similar.

I definitely feel you Ayla.
      Military situations can be extremely unforgiving when it comes to things like this.
      Even the most progressive units can be rather toxic with masculinity.
      However aside from the required time spent in uniform and the issued undergarments, I would search for women’s T-shirts in blue.
      Women’s shorts in black will nearly always pass.
      There are some women’s blouses that will pass unusual but I have seen them.
      How about military issued underwear? LOL.
      Outside of training or deployment what you wear under your clothes can make all the difference as to how you feel about yourself.
      Here’s a funny one for you.. Years ago I was issued a dress shirt labeled “male” with a bunch of replacement kit as I was getting older and hey, clothing wears out eventually.
      When I got home and opened packages and tried on the uniform etc before turning it in to the regimental tailor, I noticed that the dress shirt had the buttons on the wrong side.
      I was stunned then I laughed like hell.
      I had been issued a woman’s uniform dress shirt and it fit me!
      I still wear it regularly and NO ONE has ever noticed to my knowledge.
      Frankly I am an older guy now and because of my position and rank no one would dare question me but I absolutely LOVE the fact that I was accidentally issued a woman’s shirt!
      I am doubled over laughing as I type this.  Ayla, we must enjoy the moments that heaven drops in our lap.

Make yourself happy, find those women’s clothes that can pass and dress as close to the line as you possibly can whenever you can without being caught.

I am cheering for you!

Kristine

Sutekina
      Lady

Search “trisuit” or “Cycling bib”. Personally, I wear leggings, Capri leggings and bike shorts. I run so that’s my excuse.

Anonymous

I’m buying ladies Lee jeans from Amazon, much thinner denim, amazing fit, not to feminine art work on the pockets, my wife approves of them and says they look good!! They are thinner, lighter and cooler then my in drab jeans that I can’t seem to find a right fit anymore.

Hi Kristine,

yours is a great story.  Thanks for sharing.

Alice

[postquote quote=364566]
      I wear trisuits all the time for running and biking.  One of the main reasons I took up the sport of yriathlon was to have an excuse to wear the sexy spandex unitards and the slick, shiny, full-body rubber wetsuit.  AAAAND to be around hundreds of people with amazing bodies wearing the same stuff. Being packed in like sardines before the beginning of the swim with everyone wearing those outfits is truly a thrill!!

Well worth the training, and gives me an excuse to swim in a one-piece women’s water polo suit a couple days a week.  Gotta get your fix where you can.

Convenient side effect: I’m in great shape now, and I’m getting competitive, especially in off-road triathlon!!!  I’m actually good at this!  The competition and camaraderie  is great too!

[postquote quote=364744]
      LEE makes great jeans, love mine…. around here lots of bling on your jeans would just make most folks wonder if you’re a rodeo cowboy. Most of those guys got more sparkle on their asses than their wives and girlfriends.

Ilona
      Lady

I’ve had a few uncomfortable experiences recently, so I’ve decided to wear a plain blue skirt over a dress and leggings over tights. While I’d prefer to be en-femme, I don’t want to draw attention to myself.

Anonymous

Hi Ayla,

I thought I had replied to this, but I don’t see it, so:  Gloria Vanderbilt jeans; leggings as undergarments; ladies’ socks; many of the ladies’ tees you can find at Walmart and on Amazon; Bali high-rise panties; many cardigans.          I have worn all of these in stealth mode before I revealed Bettylou to the public.

Hugs,

Bettylou

PS:  Are you at Sheppard AFB or Ft Bliss?  I began my career at Bliss, retired from USAF many years later.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?