Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Omg so pretty 😍

Robin
      Lady

Thanks, Kristy – those are gorgeous!  I may finally branch out from bodysuits and try one of those sets.  The bottoms are very cool too, with the little black bands angling over her hips to the flowered center.  Nice 🙂

Glad you like them. The yellow patterned set looks better in person than the pictures.
        That one is probably by next purchase when they go on sale 🙂

Robin
          Lady

Hi Kristy,

On the theory that there are no bad questions here, I have a question!  These are push-up bras.  I’ve had this impression that I’d be unhappy if I bought a pushup bra, since I don’t have breast forms.  And if I had breast forms, why would I get a pushup bra?

My bandsize comes in at 35″ and my bust at almost 36″, so Victoria Secret says my size is 34A.  I’m kinda pleased that at least VS recognizes me as a size 🙂

But how does a pushup bra like this, fit a girl like me?  I’ve been close to buying my first bra.  (I know, crazy, right?)  And I thought I’d need to get a 34A from VS.  But your post makes me think I could get this pushup in 34A and that it’d feel good.  Am I crazy thinking that?

Hi Ann,

Definitely no stupid questions here, we are all here to support each other 🙂

Don’t worry about what kind your first bra is. Most important thing in my experience is getting the right band size and that it fits comfortably. You can go as big or small as you want in cup size. Push ups will give you a nice feeling of definition even without breast forms. They have a kind of molded shape to them that gives a nice natural look under clothes.

From my own experience, I bought the wrong band size to start: 36″. It felt nice and snug in the store but wearing it for any length of time felt too constraining. Turns out a 38″ was a lot more practical for me. So I’d suggest buying something simple to start and see how the band size works for you. After you’re satisfied you can explore all the wonderful styles and colours out there.

Personally, I’ve now got a range of bras from push up to light support, bralettes (no support or underwire) and sports bras. I mostly picked a ‘C’ cup but have some ‘B’s also. All depends on the look you want. I love the sports bras and bralettes for those stealthy under-dressing days at work 🙂 At other times, I use a pair of stay-up stockings filled with rice as my boobs LoL. You can vary the amount of rice to get the ‘boobage’ you want and its easy to customize it for a push up where there’s less room on the inside. Plus, the weight of them feels very nice.

So yeah, once you’ve got your sizing, pick whatever catches your eye. It’s fun to collect pieces that reflect your inner girl self.

Also, keep an eye out for deals. Victoria’s Secret has 2 big sales every year, one just after Christmas and another in June-July sometime. You can pickup stuff that was full price months ago for much, much less. Plus the staff there are actually trained to help non-binary folks and in my experience have been quite happy to help you pick out stuff and use the change rooms.

I hope that helps. If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to post or PM me.

Cheers!

~K

Here’s some of my things I’ve collected so far.
            Happy shopping 😉

https://imgur.com/a/WFj0dxY

Very pretty indeed. I really liked the last one with the matching cheeky panties.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?