Viewing 165 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Myself the ideal natural cup wanting with HRT or implants will be a Dcup

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Mine is a 36D. I have worn that size and it is comfortable and appropriate for my build.

Anonymous

Hi Angela would like that real or forms  if given the choice

Nothing too big and nothing too small.  A B cup size would be adequate for Requal.  She wears a size 16B bra.

Was it Nelson who measured the size of a champagne glass on the breast size of  Genevieve and said it was just right?

Anonymous

HI Requal would like to have them natural or forms  if given the choic

Hi girlfriend as for me im a natural b cup and usually wear c forms which makes some nice ta tas  so wish for at least a c to d cup natural atleast from wifes suggestions he he as she is a dd cup ..

Stephanie

Anonymous

Thanks Girlfriend When was married my x had DD too.

Donna

Im sore corn-fuzzed (confused) by bra sizing i just want the best breasts i can grow myself.

Thanks for asking.
      -joanne

Anonymous

You Welcome Joanne  ever thought of trying HRT slow process and needing patience. But can grow them.

Donna

Hi Donna, I go for my first GAHT appointment next week! So excited. Nervous as hell but i wish it were Monday already. I’ve dreamed of HRT for so long and i finally made the call.
          Now trying to figure what outfit to wear.

I am a 44 chest without breasts, so I usually like a 44D bra, and pad it. If I bought breat forms, I might want a C, becasue I would not want my “girls” to inferfere with my golf swing. I had a girlfriend years ago with a gorgeous chest, but she had trouble making a full golf swing. It might also depend on whether we are considering implants or breat forms. Implants have their peculiar shape, so I think large implants are not attractive. I would like my shape to be more natural.

Anonymous

with you there Eda when I was male before transtiioning to Female had a D breast plate used for awhile was made by divine creation was nice for awhile then started HRT and was a older stlye older version plate interferred with natural breasts. Now always just using a pushup bra to create a larger size

It must be so nice to be natural and ditch the breast plate. You can enjoy your new self everytime you put on a bra. HOw long did it take to transition?

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

If I could have natural breasts, I would like at minimum size 40c, but if I did get there going to a d size might fit my body size a better.

. . .Cassie

Barb Wire
      Lady

According to Victoria Secrets, I’m a 38D, naturally.

Gosh darn hormones!

😂 Barb

Anonymous

VS never stirs you wrong

Donna

Anonymous

C cup. Not to big, but not to small either.

Paula
      Lady

I would want C or D cup.

Anonymous

Hi Paula could settle on C but shooting for D  A new year coming soon.

Donna

2 scenerios

1. As I am right now I would like A maybe A +1/2. Just enough for me to enjoy the feel but enough to not attract attention.

2. If I woke up with completely passable features and great figure, I would like enough to have noticeable cleavage but not so much that it caused me to constantly have to wear baggy clothes to fit them but they don’t fit the body.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Vecca Senn.
        Anonymous

HI Vecca be nice to have the perfect body with the perfect set and don’t forget the perfect rear.

Donna

And of course, smaller feet!

Anonymous

LOL and perfect smile

Anonymous

Hi Donna,

This is not so simple. I’ve always had a bit more fatty tisue ‘up there’. in a stretchy undervest, they take on a slightly more pleasing shape. Over the years they occasionally have elicited a comment from the odd unreconstructed man whose mouth engages before his brain does. So far, I play with B forms. It wont surprise me if I drift to C, or maybe even try a D.

But there’s a caveat, depending if we are just pleasantly dreaming, or actually live with the biology of the thing. Not all, but many older well endowed women I have met , or even less endowed ones, view the aging process. when things aren’t pert anymore and start heading south, as not ideal.

I guess that’s what cosmetic surgery is for 😉

Marti xxx

Anonymous

No fantasy marti the real thing and you right about aging and then get the saggy ones Actually seen forms one time forget where could get the saggy look. Know for me what ever will take to keep my natural ones where ever they go to for growth nice perky ones. Wanting to still be a hot granny. hehe..

so possible cosmentic surgey be in the future. Still may be in future if HRT don’t get mine to Natural D

Donna

My ex-wife and past girlfriends have never been bigger than a C. It relates back to my mother, she was a small woman, 5′ tall, 115 lbs. As a male you seek a partner based on your mother’s look. Similarly for females that seek a man like daddy.

So I seek the smaller women and it crosses over into my cross dressing. I feel most comfortable with a B form and feel that would be my choice for the real thing.

Beth

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

It depends. As a CD, still wanting to be able to go into drab mode, I think an A cup would be the max. If I were to transition I would say at least a C cup.

Hugs, Liara

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

If my forms are any indication, I’ll need a pair of D’s to look proportional.

Anonymous

HI Emily getting close to C now natural wanting little more

Donna

For me I wear a 38 d with breast forms and I think they look very good on me so I go with a 38D breast

Sara

I have thought, “could I do just enough hormones to take the edge off my dysphoria, perhaps soften my skin, and hopefully feminize my natural A cup man boobs?” Don’t know if it is doable but I would love enough natural female breast to fill out a B cup while I maintain maleness for family’s sake.

Full time transition? Well now; oh how I wish I could be C girl. But if I got there I suspect that wouldn’t be enough. I would probably have to follow the trail that Donna has blazed for us.

Ah, the dreams of we trans girls.

Fun topic. Thanks for getting me dreaming Donna.

Hugs.

Charlene.

This is exactly what I want, thanks Charlene!

Anonymous

Hi Charlene so welcome

Donna

Hi Donna,

I had my first bra fitting a few months ago, and let me say that it was amazing, thrilling, and as memorable experience as I’ve ever had.

I was treated very warmly and I was made to feel very welcome.

Yes, I am a 40 around the chest. However, what about breast size. Donna, I have chosen to wear a size B form from the beginning. The lady who was fitting me told me that the best size for me was DD. Wow!

I think I’ll try a D and see how that goes.

If any of you ladies are in Tucson please go and visit The Bra Spa on East Tanque Verde.

Diane

Anonymous

Hi Donna…

I’m only 5’8″….so a 38c is perfect for me…I don’t want to be falling forward all the time and huge melons can attract unwanted attention🤣🤣

At the moment, I’m a part time shooter…..

it’s lovely to be carrying a pair of 38’s….but i have to leave them at home when I go to work.

Huggs, grace xx

Anonymous

Oh wow grace at least didn’t say were packing 2 45’s grace the 38 special girl

Donna

I’d go for 42C.

Anonymous

With my frame, D.

Connie

xxx

Goldilocks Boobs Donna.

Not too big, not too small but just right.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Im 5’9″ and 156 lb, so while i have some natural tissue i like the C cup with my 36-band size. I think its more proportional to my frame.

Flower
      Princess

It doesn’t matter to me i have real ones if they get bigger that’s ok but i happy no matter what happens

Anonymous

with you flower have some nice ones natural for now will continue HRT and see what happens at the end.

Donna

If money were no object, and I could have the girly figure I wanted…
      I would go for a DD or even G cup bust line.

To me there is something alluring about a bigger bust line, on me.

Anonymous

seen some crazy pictures on woman on net and let just say not thiis girl Like said when start getting to watermelon size way to big

Donna

Now little bit bigger then a cantalope be ok.

This is based on the new pair of breastforms I just purchased (b cup).

It would be B or smaller.  I find sometimes boobs get in the way.  The few times I do drive as Wendy, I find the boobs are in the way when I make a left/right turn.

I usually sleep on my side, but with these new breastforms, I can’t fully sleep on my side, it is more of an angle, as again they kinda get in the way.

I’m also conflicted if this is a “good” in the way thing or a “bad” in the way thing.

For me it would have to be D or DD

For myself it has got to be 38C or D. I have both sizes in forms and I like them both

Leah
      Baroness

a nice firm perky C cup!

I’m a “B!” Less is more!

FAM

I do have natural breasts and carry a 42C rack. I am happy with my cup size, however I Would like to have a smaller band size. Back a few decades when i was 38C it was easier to find pretty bras that fit. Why do manufactures think that us larger girls no longer want to look pretty?

PRETTY PINNY
      Duchess

40B’s are perfect.
      Pretty Pinny

Depends what I’m wearing but my 36D forms seem to work better than my 36C forms for most, but not all, my applications.
      So , I’d have to go with 36D if they were real. More proportionate for my frame .
      ❤️Natalie

For me it would be a 38 or 40 D or DD cup

If I could keep my physical size a 42 or 44 G would be perfect!

I have A to D forms, but 38C to D work best with my size and shape, I think..
        Oh, to have my own natural,C’s, lol
        Hugs, Regi.👸💖

Anonymous

HI Regina never to late to get them get your Dr to give you some HRT be on the way.

Donna

Anonymous
      Lady

For my size and frame it would be a D or DD and I would want perky breasts too in order to look right.

Anonymous

same here then when get older and start sagging with age go in get some cosemtic surgery done to perk them up again Perky Granny

Donna

38C

Anonymous

Like my 38 D cups, with my shoulders they look proportional and make my shoulders not so obtrusive, plus with a push up bra it’s great to put the girls on the top shelf

Kind of heavy so some tissue there. Measure A or B cup. Iwould just like to fill out a little more just to actually fill out my bra cups.

CelesteCD
      Lady

The breastplate I have is a D and they are just a little too out there if you know what I mean.  A C breastplate would probably work better for me. However I think that’s more due to the breastplate itself than the size.   Having paid attention to breasts my whole life – 🙂 – a natural D would flow better on the body, and while still big, I think it would work well with my frame.   So D it is!!!

Anonymous

Seems like many would be happy with D for natural

40 d xx

Given my height (5’11”), I’d prefer a natural of no more than C. The women in my family tend large – D+. My daughter had, at age 21, to have a reduction surgery…she approached J…and it was awful on her back. Surgery back to C. Much happier and healthier now.

Anonymous

Imagine some rather have a C due to the condition does to ones back and health  Know when was married to my x she would always complained about back problems was DD. Do know there many support bra’s out there to kinda help with all those problems. Seen somewhere where majority of woman have the wrong size bra. may it to big or to little. Proper measurement is the key.

Donna

Based on my size frame, a 40D.

Anonymous

HI Kristen you ready for the real ones  soon.

I would love to be at most a C cup

Hugs

Christie

Anonymous

HI Christie you ready to get them to a C 😉

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Donna ,

For me I think it would be a C-size.

Love Sylvia.

Anonymous

thanks Sylvia you ready to get them growing soon. 😉

Donna

Sylvia
          Lady

Dear Donna ,

That won’t be any time soon for me , but thanks for the thought ! 😉 😉

Anonymous

welcome just checking to see if ready or not start HRT now in about 3 plus months be starting to bud out. hehe.

Donna

Marianne
      Ambassador

I am 31 inches below the bust and 35 across nipples,  which for some weird reason makes me a 36A naturally. In Europe l am 80A, with 80 cm being just shy of 32 inches. If l one day can get started on HRT,  l will be happy ending up with 36B, but lately I have manipulated them into seemingly C-cups with a very natural looking cleavage and think that size would suit me nicely.

Marianne Tornander

Dear Donna,

For me shape would be more important than size. I’ve seen breasts that were big but unattractive and very small breasts that were VERY desirable. But with that said, I’d probably go with either a D or double D. I hope you get what you want and soon!

Love, Jill

Anonymous

thanks Jill Maybe will see what happen this time next year. How much bigger can go.  Then decide on implants or be happy with the results.  Suppose going natural dealt with what mother nature hands you after that then cosmentic surgery to make them look better. if by chance they don’t

However you get them, I hope your breasts are as beautiful as you want them to be!

Love, Jill

Anonymous

thank you Jill they pretty beautiful now no complinents hoping to get them larger with the HRT plus hoping to get back to my routine of exorcise and all.

Hugs and much Love

Donna

Cece X
        Lady

I agree with Jill about desiring the shape more than the size. As I get older, I am gaining more body fat and have developed small moobs, but they are too wide to look or feel like bra-filler boobs, if I could have lady boobs, I might want B cups, breasts large enough for a little bounce and jiggle but small enough to be unnoticed if I wanted them to be invisible under a baggy sweater. I also would like thicker nipples, as mine presently are quite tiny.
        Thanks for asking the question, Donna. I am enjoying the responses.

Anonymous

HI Cece welcome if you look on youtube many videos to help improve the shape and all to breasts

Donna

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I have C forms now. When I measure over the nips in a bra I get 46”. Plenty big enough for me. I think It looks decent for my frame.

I messed about with a B size first, it just didn’t look right.

👗Lara

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I have forms which give me a perfect 38C, I believe I would be delighted beyond words if I could have natural breast which would fill my bras the same as my forms do.

Amy

Anonymous

HI Amy you ready to start filling those bra’s naturally now. 😊

hugs Donna

I would choose to have 46Ds my favorite breastform size. Suits me! Aurora B.

Anonymous

Hi Aurora you ready now to start getting those 46D naturally

Donna

Actually I now think that 46Cs are more proportional for my body and less attention getting. I have breastsforms in both sizes. Aurora B.

I fill a natural B cup now.  My goal is to comfortably fill a nice full coverage C though.  Band size is 48.

PaulaF

I really would like  to have  a c cup

Anonymous

HI Ronie ready to start getting those C cups.

Donna

This is an interesting post to me because I never have been clear on cup sizes. My understanding is that it is not a set volume, but rather it changes in proportion to the band size. So, DD cups for a band size 32 would only be maybe a B cup on a band size 40. Anyone able to clear this up for me?
      Oh, and to answer the question: I would like to have big boobs! I’m thinking DD or even bigger.

Cheers for breasts!

Catherine

Yes, I Have been buy bra’s for a while, Victoria Secrets bra example:
        In a simi Demi super push up add 2 cup sizes.I wear a 34 B with a short bra extender. Fit perfectly and looks feels amazing.unlined lace and satin I wear 36b and they fit perfect without a extender. I can wear these all day and no one knows or see anything.. I get a little lift and support without to much size change.
        Bali lace desires bra’s I wear a 38b and those are perfect wow, love all the lace on these..I have over 40 bra’s and can’t live without them,

Hi Catherine,

Cup sizes are proportional to your band size. When measuring for bra sizes, the cup size is the difference between your band measurement (around your ribcage under your breast tissue) and the measurement across the fullest part of your bust. A difference of 1 inch is an A cup, 2 is a B cup, etc.

Your are correct that cup sizes change with band size. Going up a band size, say from 38 to 40, one must go down a cup size to keep the volume of the cup the same. I have a Fayreform bra that the band was too tight when I got it but the cups fit my breastforms properly. I exchanged it (40DD for a 42D) and got a great fitting bra.

I hope this helps. I’ve been fitting my wife’s bras as well as my own for many years. If I can help, let me know.

Samantha

Anonymous

Hi Donna

I am a 38C with my forms and I am happy with those, if I had natural breasts I would love a D cup.

Love Sarah

xx

Anonymous

Hi Sarah you ready to start the HRT  and be on your way to the D possible.

Hugs

Donna

Any advise on HRT, where would one start with this? Do I need a Dr. To help with this? I want to start but worried about health changes.. Thanks for any advise.

Anonymous

HI Carla suggest talking to your primary Dr and or a endo Dr. Endo Dr would be better they more speialized in my opinion on hormones of the body. good luck hun

Donna

Anonymous

Hi Donna

Sarah won’t be starting HRT she isn’t transitioning, I don’t have your courage sweetheart.

xx

At present I have forms of D cup and C cup. I am a 38 band and am very happy with the look and feel of them. So that would be my choice size and I would love my own

Anonymous

Hi Coleen you ready to start the journey and possible get those in natural

Donna

I’d prefer a C or D cup as I’d like to be in proportion with my body, which to be honest needs trimming up slightly. I’d love a pair of my own though

Trisha
      Duchess

C for me as well. And I have seriously thought about it. But I have no desire to transition so it would be difficult to explain to too many people so it forms for me.

Trisha

Anonymous
      Lady

Reading everyone who posted here, a D cup seems to be the most favorite with C cup a close second…. I know everyone is different. I don’t think I saw anyone wanting big stripper boobs like a G or GG but they have their appeal… lol

Thanks for the thread Donna

My wife wears a 36GG and with her broad shoulders and curvy hips she looks just great. A 36GG is not all THAT big.

Anonymous
          Lady

Samantha, no offense to your wife meant but that is a very large size.

Anonymous

Agree Michelle those bigger ones are sure nice to see but would never want to be the one walking around with them.

Donna

Anonymous
          Lady

Donna…. yep I agree… would not want to carry them 24/7 and I sympathize with GG’s who have to. Thats one of the nice things about being a CD is we can easily change sizes or none at all. My largest set is an E cup.

My apologies to anyone who has large breasts.. I do not mean to offend.

Anonymous

OH I feel the same way like you do apologize for ones that do have larger breasts.

Anonymous

I wanted natural breasts after starting to dress and have developed a nice set of 40D breasts that look nice with a more prominent style bra.  I can find some nice styles at the thrift store as well.   My favorite is the Bali Flower.

Anonymous

HI regina congrats on the natural ones. Know can find some great things at a thrift store.

Balie a good name too

Donna

I would like a “D” based on my body size and frame. Not too big, not too small. I have padded bras and breast forms that cover cups B through DD. My wife prefers the “C” but I think that the “D” is more proportional. She is always commenting on how perky mine look. I just wish they were real even if it was just a “C”…. Stephanie

Anonymous

Hi Donna if i could have real breasts i would have nothing bigger than a C cup, just enough to show a difference X

Hugs Roz X

Anonymous

c are plenty almost a C natural now

Anonymous

Hi Donna I’m already an A cup with my man boob’s,

I’ve not got far to go to get a C cup,

Hugs Roz X

Anonymous

wishing you the best in getting there and changing the man boobs to real breasts. Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

42 C  which if you’re buying breastforms works out to an E cup. For my body, broad chested and 6’1”, this looks about right. If I could have real breasts I’d take just about any size from A up to my silicone form size. I’d have to buy new bras though 😔.

— Abbie 🥰

Anonymous

Being only 5’8” and 154lbs and being 38, a B cup would be fantastic. I like the small compact …..

My breast forms are a C cup.

Not overly large but I think they are just right for my petite body frame. I don’t want to stand out in a crowed, I just want to fit in with the other girls.

ChloeC
      Duchess

Way back in the dark ages of self identity, and having little to go on, I came across the book ‘Men In Love’ by Nancy Friday.  She tried (and sometimes failed) to cover as many bases as possible in dealing with all sorts of male desires (and, of course, from a woman’s perspective, but there were certainly a glaring lack of males doing any kind of writing like that!).  Besides the required chapters of spitting, chewing, you know, there were also chapters on fetishes, and cross-dressing, and even tiptoe steps into trans. So while I was still trying to understand myself, and really worried about how deeply into things I might be, I considered that maybe what I had was little more than breast envy. I mean when you give a cursory look at the (dressed) female form, only a few things really come to the fore – cosmetics, of course, hair…and breasts. So that’s what I sort of wanted to believe I wanted – a lavish amount of make-up, really long hair, and significant (well, ok, maybe a little more than just significant) breasts. I mean not exactly ponderous, but…still.

Well, thankfully, I’ve grown out of that as I’ve come to understand myself a lot more, and perhaps even imagine lightly what it really might mean to be female. If I could make it happen, yes, B or at most C cup would be more than enough.

In fact, lately when I’ve been dressing, I’ve dumped all the forms and body shapers and just simply put on the minimum – a smallish bra, panties, dress, medium heels, and wig (because I do like longer hair, but mine is thinning now and having it naturally long just isn’t a good maledrag look for me). And I really, really, like how I feel, how I am, I’m being me, not some idealized, impossible to obtain dream.

Maybe that’s what age, experience and a modicum of wisdom does for you. For me, at least, it seems so.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by ChloeC.
        Anonymous

HI Chloe I am pretty much same way now all nature body shape all natural breasts hair starting to grow longer now able to do little to it like pony tails.  Before had bottom surgery doing exorcise and of course working. Now unable to do that for another few weeks. then back to shape. Still in shape but did add few extra pounds after the holiday Now Christmas coming up. Suppose new year resolution is to lose some weight again and get back my figure.

Donna

Sylvia
        Lady

Dear Chloe ,

The book you mentioned ,
        You can download it here for free :

https://www.pdfdrive.com/men-in-love-mens-sexual-fantasies-the-triumph-of-love-over-rage-e158542826.html

Love Sylvia.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Sylvia.

I wear 100 bras so a little more to show 110 may be

C or D cup for me. Whatever size that would fully compliment my voluptuous midsection. A cup that would give me some nice and noticeable cleavage

A C cup would be wonderful. I feel adequate with the right bra, but oh, to see those girls so firm and full without, would be wonderful.

I would be happy with a full C cup, or maybe a D. I can almost fill my B-cup bras as it is. (Man-boobs, not hrt, but still boobs I guess). When I put in my B-size forms it gives me a full C and that feels pretty good.

Anonymous

C cups would be the ideal size, but I do like big ta-tas D cups are fun

My breast forms are D. I think that would be ideal.

I already have bras that would fit. Hehe

hugs

Jenna

Anonymous
      Lady

I had a dream last night where someone put a multistage topical treatment on my breasts that gave me an ‘H’ cup size overnight. The next day we went bra shopping. They were very sensitive in a good way.

A nice dream to wake up from.

C or D I have forms in both sizes, Happy New Year girls, stay safe and have a great one, thanks for being an outlet for a girl like me.

Anonymous

I am a 38 full B small C, thanks to a year on Hormones when i was on them a couple years ago. I would like to be a full D but at this age I am not going to get surgery, so i supplement with Forms.

Ashley
      Lady

I have forms in C and DD, as well as a G size breast plate. I have to admit I do enjoy the big ones at times, but forms and plates have the major advantage of being removable when I get tired of dealing with them. I think the absolute biggest ones I’d want permanently attached to me are C’s.

Trish White
        Baroness

I totally agree with you Ashley. Like some boys used to say….”anything more than a mouth full is wasted. Hee hee hee

Mia Mor’e
      Baroness

I really like a C cup myself.

Zoe
      Lady

I think a c would work for my body.

Anonymous

C is a nice size for me.

D cups. I am kind of barrel chested and broad shoulders (which I hate btw). D forms look proportionate on me, though at times I wish I would look good in C’s.

I’ve had my GG cups for about a month. And I love’m. I like really love them. I have a man body, wide chest, wide shoulders, strong upper body. They’re big. But so is my upper body.
      I have everything from a B to the GG’s. The E’s I have are OK. I like them because I can wear them in a sports bra. The D’s just don’t do me justice. But It’s possible that read D breasts might be OK, because forms don’t really fill in the chevage gap. I’ve noticed there’s way too much room in between forms.
      Anyone know where a gurl can get some wider forms, that would fill in that gap? I tried the triangle forms. They were E’s. But still no cleavage.

Trish White
      Baroness

I would so love to have natural breasts and if I could I would want to be a B or a small C cup.I have always loved a gorgeous set of legs more than anything and I’m lucky enough to have those. Most of the girls I dated had small breasts but I  did date one that had DD breasts and honestly I didn’t know what to do with all that breast, hee hee hee.

Cheers,

Trish

Hope Roberts
      Baroness

38D for sure

Barb Wire
      Lady

Hmm… a few months ago, I had a 40″ band and 44.5″ bust. I’ve been eating well and moderately all last year and I’ve also upped my exercise regime too.

I just measured myself again. I’m now have a 40″ band and a 45.5″ bust. If I wasn’t a CD, I’d say this is really f*&+ed up!! I mean, I can’t go to a beach or swimming pool anymore!

I only measured myself again because I noticed yesterday that when I put on a fresh T-shirt and stand up straight, the bottom of my T-shirt doesn’t touch my tummy anymore. Good Heavens! And yes, my bras are a little snug now.

I will say that I am on HRT, but NOT for the purposes of any female enhancements. It’s to help my overall health, and breast growth is my major side-effect. (Plus big ass and hips, I suppose).

Sigh… what’s a girl to do?? Go shopping! LOL!!

All the best in the New Year!

Love, Barb

I would love to have a natural 38 C. Nice brown mipple that stand up would be great too just to get that attenion from the boys. Hugs and kisses.

If I were to get natural breasts, I’m honestly of two minds about it. If I wanted to be realistic, I’d go for either a D or E cup. If I wanted to go more outrageous, I’d go as big as naturally possible.

Hannah
      Lady

If I could have natural breast my ideal size would be a full b cup or small c.

Jayne
      Lady

41 B, I think.
      Right now, I’m a 41AAA.

I had ordered a pair of C forms and decided I wanted a chest plate, so I tried a D. Nope. they were a bit much, so I backed the plate back to a C and love it.
      So if I had natural ones I’d want nothing bigger than a C.

Jayne
        Lady

I’m with you Paula, too prominent cups can look a little unnatural. I find little ones very attractive, though. They can be very cute!

For myself, I don’t think I’d want any forms at all, and just get by on a padded bra and whatever I can get done with diet and exercise.

Revel
      Baroness

To look more natural, a C cup would be the perfect size for this girl.

I would like to have a 38 C.  Those would be perfect for me. Hugs and kisses.

If I could have natural breast, I would love for them to be a C or D.

Becka
      Lady

A nice 34 B would be fine with me!

If I had my wish, it would be for a smaller band size before an increase in cup size.  One of the physical things which initially attracted she who would become my wife, is my broad shoulders and chest.  I always envied boys with smaller builds in high school.  When at my ideal weight, I had trouble finding shirts that would fit without looking like a tent, because my shoulders couldn’t fit in most shirts suited for my midriff.  That’s less of a problem now, as I weigh more.

Ironically, girls’ clothes are easy to find which fit my current build.  Most dresses and tops sized “2x” fit just fine.  (As a side note, I find it much easier to find women’s shoes which fit, versus men’s, even though at 11WW I’m something of an outlier, too.)

I’d like to trade in my 48 band size for a 34, but that’s never going to happen.  So, to balance things out, I’d go for a D cup size.

Anonymous

That’s a very good point… Often overlooked, not considered too. x

Anonymous

Mine have actually become natural. Yes, I could enhance, but no thanks.

I run about a 36 B. Works for my frame.

x

Its nice to not be the only girl who thinks that a hand full is enough to do the trick specially on smaller frame bodies

Anonymous

haha! Yes. It’s a commonly-found opinion to go for the great big, largest form, but these can be comedic, …even unsightly… I think the curvature of a flattering form and shape is much more appealing. There’s no need for over statement!

x

Currently I am a 38 double A but ideally I’m aiming for a large B to average C size, just enough to feel a hand comfortably

my first set of breast forms are in the mail and on their way to me I ended up getting a pair of C cups

I was measured at Victoria’s Secret and I was a 40 band size, I always wanted to be a C cup, I just think that is a nice breast size not to big not to small

I run 32B, but actual breasts (without pushup and glue) would be perfect for me.

Well, I already run a 52-54 band size. With the cups measured I was a DD-DDD. Though my ideal size, I’d love to be a KK or NN. Since my frame is larger, I always liked the thought of larger breasts to complement it.

My chest band size is 40, but I would love to have 38C.

Krissy
        Lady

This is a hard one as there are pros and cons for big and smaller breasts. Just know i wouldn’t want to be huge! So my going on my build id have to say around a 42b or possibly a c cup. Its hard to know what size i want, so when it comes to the final op i hope they ha e a good range of sizes as they will be for keeps plus all my lingerie is 42B and i wouldn’t want to be bigger than that or id have to buy more lingerie so yep 42B is my size x

In my misspent youth; as long as I could get the two of them into the shower at the same time they were perfect…..Many years later; “I’d have to live the rest of my life with those things hanging there”?

US GURLS LOVE BOOBS, but if I had to live with giant boobs that are in the way, sweaty in summers heat and hang to my waist from the forces of gravity…..NO WAY !!!!.. C’s and D’s RULE……Most of the time I am still a man- not a breast goes past me that I don’t evaluate for future reference, my conclusion-smaller breasts just appear happier. Luv, TERI

Hi girls, in my case, I think I would stick with a C cup, which is actually the size of my silicone breasts, and I think that considering my complexion, height and weight, the C cup is my best option, making a balance between appearance and comfort,
      greetings to all

In my older age I’ve developed a good set of real man-boobs which run in my family. It’s a bit of an embarrassment to my male siblings but an absolute blessing for me! 😄 I measure a perfect 40B now and ideally I’d love to bump that up to a C cup which is what I accomplish now with just a little padding. I have a very natural look with a C cup and I suppose a D cup would get more attention but that’s not what I really desire as blending in is more my style.

*** Kayla ***

I do have a little manboob action right now. My dream size is to be like a 46DD/DDD. I’m currently an a cup/small b cup. Especially right now I’m planning to grow the girls out soon so stay tuned

Krissy
      Lady

Think id like somewhere around a 40 c cup nothing to big as wouldn’t want the back pain that many women with big boobs have, just to have natural growth would be a dream.

Anonymous

In My misspent youth I spent a lot of time in gyms pumping iron and trying to deny any femininity.  As a result I developed broad shoulders and a thick chest.

I don’t do that anymore and my muscles have shrunk, but I still have broad shoulders and chest.   I can wear a 38D bra with forms comfortably.  If I could have real breasts I think D cup would be good for me.  Too bad my family is too homophobic to accept me if I did.

Kerri

I like my 38 Double D’s. I’m not real tall (5’9″) but have a a fairly robust frame. I recently ordered 38 DD breast forms and love the way they fill me out. Why not go for the gusto?!

Personally I like small breast. my man boobs are a nice B cup (I was treated for cancer and lost a lot of weight, but not in my chest! I’m not complaining, it’s just getting them was a bitch!). I love that they fit in nicely in a bra. Would love to get a push up bra and see the results. As a whole I wouldn’t want more than a C.

Cancer free Lisa Leigh.

Jasmine
      Lady

Personally in my breast forms are 38 double d but I’m also 6 ft 2 and I weigh about 180 lbs so given my height it kind of balances out but really it all comes down to what are you comfortable with

How about that: We are the same height and weight. I wear C forms. I have a DD bra but I think they make me stand out (pun intended) when out and about and I don’t want to be noticed. Best, Marlene.

Harriette
        Lady

If I wasn’t trying to be subtle and had to choose a proportional size, it would probably be a C cup, even though my mother was flat-chested.

Right now, the biggest bra cup that I use is a B and sometimes I think that even that is too noticeable when filled in.

I have always liked them on the small side. I do have a nice natural B with the right bra. I’m satisfied with the B and like the look and feel in my bras but I am a bit tall and broad shouldered so if I had a C it might fit my body better I certainly could carry a D or DD and still not look out of proportion. All said I am a happy B.

Jasmine
      Lady

Seeing as how I already use a 38 double d breast warm and I’m so used to it I would probably just stick with that especially concerned that I’m contemplating possibly starting to take hormones

Anonymous

I’ve had D, DD and DD/E forms and I’m most happy with the DD/E forms. My band size is a 42 so I’m a little larger. Manboobs are a natural B cup and I do look at them daily wishing they would continue to grow as I’ve always wanted larger breasts. That being said, after countless hours at the gym I still need help having my boobs stick out more than my belly. DD/E for me.

Renea ❤️

For me being a big girl D/DD would work.

Anonymous

No bigger than a D, maybe a C

Seeing as I have been wearing C-cup forms forever and they look and feel marvelous, I would wish for that size. I’m only 5’6″ so not that tall, a bit broad in the rib cage but still a 38/40 C, I don’t think anything larger would look natural.

Love ya girls,

Lauren M

I would be so happy to fill out my 42D bras I am wearing now and have been using soaps and creams and it seems to be helping but it’s slow going, even used the vacuum cups for a while. I would love to have a nice pair of D’s that would be just fine. Being a bigger size gal my 42D bra’s show nicely in my dress’s and tops that I wear. Just messaging along and will keep going…….

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

[postquote quote=585110]
      I’ve been wearing a bra daily since 1997 and have now what I feel are a natural breast size 36 B which I’m happy with. Now suddenly given the chance I would enjoy a C cup, I just don’t think my frame size would look right with anything larger. What I really would love to have more than a larger breast size, is larger nipples and I’m willing to try anything that would work in achieving that goal.

Anonymous

C cup (I’m 5’7)

As i already have some man boob’s of my own, I already fit in to a Acup quite snuggly, if i could have larger boob’s i would love to have a Ccup nothing bigger if you go to big people start to notice you more and i just want to blend in, I would love to have a flatter stomach too so i don’t look like I’m pregnant,

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

I would want a nice C cup. I have c forms and wish they were natural.

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

For me, and my current build, I would probably need a DD. Right now, I have tried a 46D bra with D forms, even though they did seem small on me. I am getting a bigger form soon.

Eva B
      Lady

I think I would be happy with B to C cup size.  I have natural A cups now.  I guess I go by genetics. Mom and women in her family had smaller sized cups.

For natural breasts I would want a B cup.  Kinda funny that my breast forms are a D cup!

I have long settled on a 38D bra with forms to match
      This seems the most proportional and natural for me.
      So, if I could have natural breasts they would be about the same

I’m 5’6″ and 118 lb with a 33″ band and 35″ bustline. So pretty petite for a male. But as the saying goes, “Quantity has a quality all its own.” So if I really were given the option to have any natural breast size I wanted, and the decision were irreversible, I’d go big. Not Dolly Parton big, but definitely the voluptuous look of Lidija Bacic.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4baAqaBUNQ

For sure, I’d get some strange looks. But if my boobs were real, I’d flaunt them.

As it is though, and depending on what clothing I’m wearing, I’ll vary my breast forms and bras. If it’s summer and tee shirt weather and I’m hitting the grocery stores or going to a club meeting, I won’t bump up my bust line to more to 36″.  I know that bustline passes without comment or detection, especially with a sports bra.

But if it’s also summer and I’m biking, then I’ll go as much as 43″. The bulges in my jersey are more than obvious. But they rarely get a second glance from other riders, because they’re seeing what they expect to see, what seems to be a male cyclist in helmet and racing kit, not someone passing them who has boobs bigger than theirs or their girlfriend’s.

[postquote quote=701237]

At the moment I am happy that my breasts obtained through HRT (stopped due to chemotherapy) are at a full and toned 46B.
      I wish it would go up another size or two.
      I really like the feeling of my breasts moving when I’m cycling or running.

Unfortunately, I don’t have that singer’s amazing, sexy physique.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Probably a B or C as that would best suit my frame’

B or C cup generally suits me best.

I wear a 38B bra and have several sizes of forms but the B forms are my favorite and would be my choice if I could have the real thing. I’m tall but a little on the thin side and large breasts don’t really run in my family.

I currently wear a 44D bra. The band is fine as well as the cup size. I would just to fill out the rest of the bra naturally. I have bought any forms at this point. But I am very interested. If I were chosing bu the cup it would be between a C or D cup.

Anonymous

I’d like to keep everything in the right ratio. For me I think that is somewhere around a C. I wear 38Cs right now and they seem to be about right.

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

Given my body type and size, a C size is perfect for me. When I have the opportunity to dress and go out in public, my desire is to have a proportional looking body.

Anonymous

The size that would look the most natural! That would be a B, or maybe a C.

Anonymous
      Lady

Growing up I noticed that my mother had small breasts, but all her sisters and then their daughters had larger breasts.  I found out that my mother was an A while her sisters were all D or DD, so there is quite a range of genetics in my family.  I tended to admire the bigger ones more and imagine those for myself, but like so many others said I would want them to be proportional.

I would love to have real breasts that could fill a bra proper. I would love to be a solid C cup. I think that would fit my frame well with out being too large for me.

Rachel

Tracy H
      Lady

I would take breasts in a heartbeat. I would think a c or d cup would be what I would want.

Tracy

jennifer
      Lady

I would like to have a c cup as im in a 36 b right now

Wearing a 38 band bra so C forms most times and will sometimes wear B forms. It depends on the top I’m wearing and how it looks.
      If I could have natural breasts I would take a full B or small C.
      Genia 💕

Never going to happen, but 32A; small boobs are just SOOO  cute……  Holly XXX

Sarah is and would be a C cup, seems natural to me.

I like small breasts so I’m glad I naturally fill an A cup. If I was to go bigger, I’d be happy with a full B cup, maybe a C cup for the extra weight of them.

Natalie Dane
      Duchess

I have a natural B cup. It’s just a little too small for my broad chest and looks out of place. I have forms that coupled with my natural chest give me a DD, which appear to be too much. Somewhere between a Full C and D would be a sweet spot.

-Natalie

As a crossdreser ,with forms,I am now a B cup,I would like to be a large C cup ,and that means more lingerie and bra shopping.!!!!!O WOW,lets do it.!!!!

I would like a C cup personally, but I kinda think with my size a D cup might be more natural looking

Anonymous

Dear Anonymous,

Thats a intriguing question. I would love to have a pair of D-cups. C would be more practical, but having just a bit more is like having extra sugar in ones tea.

Breast are a glorious celebration of femininity.

Glamorously and voluptuously,
      The Bluest Belladonna

Anonymous

Given my stature, I would not want anything larger than a C cup.

I have started HRT to grow my breasts and I have been told I will be lucky to get a B-C cup as I’m already a 46A cup now. But we will see! I will stop HRT if they start going over a C cup!

UPDATE !!

A number of months ago The BreastForm Store had a sale on Divine Collection ‘Hera’ breast forms.
      I had been using Gold Classic C-cup forms, which are size 7. They didn’t have a size 7 available in the Hera forms, only 6 or 8. I really wanted to try the Hera forms so opted for size 8 which are D-cups.
      The difference is quite nice, the Hera’s look so much more natural and do a much better job of filling out the area near my underarms. And they’re a lot heavier so you are definitely aware you have breasts!
      People at work have noticed the change and made favorable comments, so my new bras are now 42D’s.

Big hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

I think and C or D cup would fit my body type.

Oh wow! To have my own natural breasts has been a dream of mine my entire life. I would love yo have C-cup size breasts but would even take D’s. Just so my nipples would be nice and the areolas would be a nice 2 inches abd a bit puffy. I’ve always dreamed of having real breasts. That would be fantastic.

Denise

Anonymous

I’m naturally a b cup. I would love to get to a c or d cup that would be perfect for me. I also would love larger puffier nipples. Although since being on hormones my nipples have grown some and they are extremely sensitive.

I used to think that C-cup (which is more-or-less an average in the GG population – and which was my late wife) would be the ideal.

However, I have found through trial-and error that having a typically wider and heavier torso and shoulders (as a biological male), a C-cup on me makes me look top-heavy and draws attention to my narrower hips.
      Therefore, I have settled for a B-cup; when dressed it looks like I’ve got breasts, but they’re not disproportianate to the rest of my body.

Love,
      Katherine

I think my moobs are in the B/C range. It’s difficult for me because my epigastric hernia interferes with band measurement. Basically my stomach and a loop of bowel are trying to escape from under my rib cage . I usually stick with bralettes and sports bras that are sized like other clothing items.

The women on my mom’s side of the family run in the Ds but I think a C would be best for me.

Tamiya
      Lady

I think a C would  be fine. Whatever compliments the body and is pleasant to see.

Robin
      Lady

I’m a stringbean, so I’d be thrilled if I could grow completely into A cups. My self image is really just to be (more or less) the build I am, but with cute little boobs. I’d love to have been a gymnast in high school. I guess if I let my imagination run wild, being a B would feel really pretty too! Ok, I’ll let my imagination run wild and wish to be a B
      🙂

I’d say no smaller than a full c, but more a d or dd

Jasmine
      Lady

I would have to say after having a professional fitting it would be a 40 dd just based off of my height and my build and my wonderful friend who gave me the fitting

Nothing better than having natural breast I am so lucky I can fill a B cup but I would love to fill a C cup.  With my build I would look more natural with a D cup a girl can always dream.

Dee Frost
      Baroness - Annual

On HRT for 19 months, I am a real A, heading towards B. I’ll settle there at B, with or without augmentation. I am only looking to blend in, and just want to be a “part of the crowd.”

I would love to have a full b cup or maybe a c. I can almost manage the b cup now and do love that too

Anonymous

I know the importance of being proportional and my breasts forms are d cups, but if I’m being honest… I have dreams of having comically large breasts.  Big boobs are a family trait and I would like to surpass all of my aunts’ sizes.

I’m a taller girl so my ideal size would be D cups…..maybe someday….sigh….

If I were to wake up tomorrow with natural breasts, I’d hope and pray they were an E cup or F cup.  For me, there is nothing nicer than big breasts.  But, when I’m dressed in public I only wear DD cup forms.

Layla Mesa
      Duchess

Right now i have a 42C . I would love a D cup

Emily Shy
      Lady

Hi all I guess I’m a bit of a loner as I would be perfectly happy if I filled an A cup bra. Never really liked big boobs on girls either lol

Carlee
        Lady

I agree, just a simple size is what I would want too. I always hear people with big sets always say it hurts their back or it just to much. Heck my partner and I have even joked that I should just take some of theirs and both of us would be happy.

DD here. They just fit my body properly without looking out of place. Having said that, I currently have DD, D, C, and B depending what I am wearing.

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by Jill Lacey.

I’d go with C. I’ve experimented with forms in size B, C & D. I just think the C’s look the most natural on my frame.

Brandi
      Lady

Hi,

44DD so I could say my eyes are up here!!!!

Brandi

Anonymous

Good showing with amount of time on HRT  C are good average size according to a survey remember seeing

Anonymous

think when you past the size a watermelon way to big for this girl. D cup biggest ever wanted.

Anonymous

HI Bobbi have you ever thought of going in to get them smaller.

Anonymous

In that case Bobbi would definitly keep them something to remind you of mom. Know my mother is a D so I know have a chance to get what she has.

Donna

Anonymous

Hoping my HRT  will give me what wanting a D Know on my mothers side she has DD I am sure can reach D without any implants or such in future .

Donna

Anonymous

thank you for the link now if natural breast could be as easy to go up or down depending on mood. hehe

Donna

Anonymous

if walking down the street in say stilettos and you some how lose balance and fall they will bounce you back up to standing postion hehe

Anonymous

Hi Jillian seems to me going through comments looks like majority wishing C and D some B while some DD If not mistaken .

Donna

Anonymous

HI grace nice to meet you too.  welcome to CDH So glad to have new girls here. 38c sounds perfect for forms.  Pretty close to you but mine natural.

Donna

SexxyGrl
      Lady

Am ok with what I have right now but I wish I could get implants 36DD to dress sexier

Viewing 165 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?