- December 6, 2021 at 4:34 pm #585110AnonymousInactiveTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Myself the ideal natural cup wanting with HRT or implants will be a Dcup
Total of 61 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- January 2, 2022 at 1:17 am #602775AmeliaDuchessRegistered On: August 29, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 48Has thanked: 63 timesBeen thanked: 79 times
- January 1, 2022 at 4:58 pm #602697Yvette NovackLadyRegistered On: October 31, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 19Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 64 times
- January 1, 2022 at 8:50 am #602564Barb WireDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: September 16, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 636Has thanked: 3703 timesBeen thanked: 3367 times
Hmm… a few months ago, I had a 40″ band and 44.5″ bust. I’ve been eating well and moderately all last year and I’ve also upped my exercise regime too.
I just measured myself again. I’m now have a 40″ band and a 45.5″ bust. If I wasn’t a CD, I’d say this is really f*&+ed up!! I mean, I can’t go to a beach or swimming pool anymore!
I only measured myself again because I noticed yesterday that when I put on a fresh T-shirt and stand up straight, the bottom of my T-shirt doesn’t touch my tummy anymore. Good Heavens! And yes, my bras are a little snug now.
I will say that I am on HRT, but NOT for the purposes of any female enhancements. It’s to help my overall health, and breast growth is my major side-effect. (Plus big ass and hips, I suppose).
Sigh… what’s a girl to do?? Go shopping! LOL!!
All the best in the New Year!
- January 1, 2022 at 8:15 am #602551
- January 1, 2022 at 7:50 am #602548Trish WhiteLadyRegistered On: December 2, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 47Has thanked: 65 timesBeen thanked: 189 times
I would so love to have natural breasts and if I could I would want to be a B or a small C cup.I have always loved a gorgeous set of legs more than anything and I’m lucky enough to have those. Most of the girls I dated had small breasts but I did date one that had DD breasts and honestly I didn’t know what to do with all that breast, hee hee hee.
- January 1, 2022 at 6:29 am #602523Michelle PepperLadyRegistered On: December 25, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 26Has thanked: 73 timesBeen thanked: 162 times
I’ve had my GG cups for about a month. And I love’m. I like really love them. I have a man body, wide chest, wide shoulders, strong upper body. They’re big. But so is my upper body.
I have everything from a B to the GG’s. The E’s I have are OK. I like them because I can wear them in a sports bra. The D’s just don’t do me justice. But It’s possible that read D breasts might be OK, because forms don’t really fill in the chevage gap. I’ve noticed there’s way too much room in between forms.
Anyone know where a gurl can get some wider forms, that would fill in that gap? I tried the triangle forms. They were E’s. But still no cleavage.
- January 1, 2022 at 5:15 am #602511Kristen SmithlyLadyRegistered On: September 25, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 68Has thanked: 272 timesBeen thanked: 392 times
- January 1, 2022 at 4:58 am #602506
- January 1, 2022 at 3:47 am #602499
- January 1, 2022 at 2:40 am #602496
- January 1, 2022 at 12:14 am #602475AshleyLadyRegistered On: May 25, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 216Has thanked: 634 timesBeen thanked: 758 times
I have forms in C and DD, as well as a G size breast plate. I have to admit I do enjoy the big ones at times, but forms and plates have the major advantage of being removable when I get tired of dealing with them. I think the absolute biggest ones I’d want permanently attached to me are C’s.
- December 31, 2021 at 2:21 pm #602365Jackie SmithDuchessRegistered On: December 27, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 27Has thanked: 79 timesBeen thanked: 177 times
- December 31, 2021 at 1:47 pm #602354Amanda WoodsLadyRegistered On: November 26, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 53Has thanked: 73 timesBeen thanked: 238 times
- December 31, 2021 at 1:19 pm #602352Tina QLadyRegistered On: April 14, 2021Topics: 28Replies: 157Has thanked: 731 timesBeen thanked: 928 times
I had a dream last night where someone put a multistage topical treatment on my breasts that gave me an ‘H’ cup size overnight. The next day we went bra shopping. They were very sensitive in a good way.
A nice dream to wake up from.
- December 24, 2021 at 3:04 pm #593390Sophie SleyLadyRegistered On: July 11, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 55Has thanked: 80 timesBeen thanked: 250 times
- December 18, 2021 at 1:02 pm #590632Jamie WilliamsLadyRegistered On: July 26, 2021Topics: 11Replies: 104Has thanked: 258 timesBeen thanked: 791 times
I would be happy with a full C cup, or maybe a D. I can almost fill my B-cup bras as it is. (Man-boobs, not hrt, but still boobs I guess). When I put in my B-size forms it gives me a full C and that feels pretty good.
- December 18, 2021 at 1:00 pm #590629Carla RobertsDuchessRegistered On: July 28, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 35Has thanked: 91 timesBeen thanked: 192 times
- December 18, 2021 at 12:52 pm #590625Quinetta HarrisLadyRegistered On: January 9, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 90Has thanked: 180 timesBeen thanked: 324 times
- December 14, 2021 at 9:29 am #588928
- December 11, 2021 at 9:50 am #587407ChloeCDuchessRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 463Has thanked: 1581 timesBeen thanked: 2236 times
Way back in the dark ages of self identity, and having little to go on, I came across the book ‘Men In Love’ by Nancy Friday. She tried (and sometimes failed) to cover as many bases as possible in dealing with all sorts of male desires (and, of course, from a woman’s perspective, but there were certainly a glaring lack of males doing any kind of writing like that!). Besides the required chapters of spitting, chewing, you know, there were also chapters on fetishes, and cross-dressing, and even tiptoe steps into trans. So while I was still trying to understand myself, and really worried about how deeply into things I might be, I considered that maybe what I had was little more than breast envy. I mean when you give a cursory look at the (dressed) female form, only a few things really come to the fore – cosmetics, of course, hair…and breasts. So that’s what I sort of wanted to believe I wanted – a lavish amount of make-up, really long hair, and significant (well, ok, maybe a little more than just significant) breasts. I mean not exactly ponderous, but…still.
Well, thankfully, I’ve grown out of that as I’ve come to understand myself a lot more, and perhaps even imagine lightly what it really might mean to be female. If I could make it happen, yes, B or at most C cup would be more than enough.
In fact, lately when I’ve been dressing, I’ve dumped all the forms and body shapers and just simply put on the minimum – a smallish bra, panties, dress, medium heels, and wig (because I do like longer hair, but mine is thinning now and having it naturally long just isn’t a good maledrag look for me). And I really, really, like how I feel, how I am, I’m being me, not some idealized, impossible to obtain dream.
Maybe that’s what age, experience and a modicum of wisdom does for you. For me, at least, it seems so.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by ChloeC.
- December 18, 2021 at 2:30 pm #590650SylviaLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 569Has thanked: 13643 timesBeen thanked: 2495 times
Dear Chloe ,
The book you mentioned ,
You can download it here for free :
- This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by Sylvia.
- December 11, 2021 at 9:57 am #587412AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
HI Chloe I am pretty much same way now all nature body shape all natural breasts hair starting to grow longer now able to do little to it like pony tails. Before had bottom surgery doing exorcise and of course working. Now unable to do that for another few weeks. then back to shape. Still in shape but did add few extra pounds after the holiday Now Christmas coming up. Suppose new year resolution is to lose some weight again and get back my figure.
- December 11, 2021 at 8:58 am #587392Lacy SatinLadyRegistered On: June 27, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 275Has thanked: 222 timesBeen thanked: 1354 times
- December 11, 2021 at 7:03 am #587349
- December 11, 2021 at 5:30 am #587310Abbie NormalDuchessRegistered On: June 13, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 661Has thanked: 1347 timesBeen thanked: 2756 times
42 C which if you’re buying breastforms works out to an E cup. For my body, broad chested and 6’1”, this looks about right. If I could have real breasts I’d take just about any size from A up to my silicone form size. I’d have to buy new bras though 😔.
— Abbie 🥰
- December 11, 2021 at 5:23 am #587305AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 11, 2021 at 5:16 am #587302BigBangtheoryLadyRegistered On: January 14, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 198Has thanked: 54 timesBeen thanked: 829 times
I would like a “D” based on my body size and frame. Not too big, not too small. I have padded bras and breast forms that cover cups B through DD. My wife prefers the “C” but I think that the “D” is more proportional. She is always commenting on how perky mine look. I just wish they were real even if it was just a “C”…. Stephanie
- December 10, 2021 at 12:59 pm #586961Regina ValleyLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 38 times
I wanted natural breasts after starting to dress and have developed a nice set of 40D breasts that look nice with a more prominent style bra. I can find some nice styles at the thrift store as well. My favorite is the Bali Flower.
- December 10, 2021 at 1:08 pm #586969
- December 10, 2021 at 6:05 am #586745Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 834Has thanked: 4633 timesBeen thanked: 4390 times
Reading everyone who posted here, a D cup seems to be the most favorite with C cup a close second…. I know everyone is different. I don’t think I saw anyone wanting big stripper boobs like a G or GG but they have their appeal… lol
Thanks for the thread Donna
- December 10, 2021 at 6:40 am #586770AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 10, 2021 at 6:53 am #586778Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 834Has thanked: 4633 timesBeen thanked: 4390 times
Donna…. yep I agree… would not want to carry them 24/7 and I sympathize with GG’s who have to. Thats one of the nice things about being a CD is we can easily change sizes or none at all. My largest set is an E cup.
My apologies to anyone who has large breasts.. I do not mean to offend.
- December 10, 2021 at 6:59 am #586781
- December 10, 2021 at 6:13 am #586752Samantha Elizabeth AndrewsLadyRegistered On: November 21, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 14 times
- December 10, 2021 at 5:30 am #586724Trisha SmithLadyRegistered On: August 24, 2020Topics: 31Replies: 406Has thanked: 238 timesBeen thanked: 2072 times
- December 9, 2021 at 5:44 am #586189Kimberly BeeLadyRegistered On: August 11, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 65Has thanked: 1230 timesBeen thanked: 297 times
- December 9, 2021 at 5:05 am #586167Coleen EdinburghLadyRegistered On: November 27, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 47Has thanked: 352 timesBeen thanked: 194 times
- December 9, 2021 at 6:46 am #586215
- December 8, 2021 at 1:17 pm #585902AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 8, 2021 at 1:36 pm #585914AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 10, 2021 at 12:19 pm #586939
- December 9, 2021 at 5:47 am #586192Carla SmithDuchessRegistered On: April 24, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 10Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 91 times
- December 10, 2021 at 6:42 am #586772AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 8, 2021 at 6:51 am #585726Catherine DicksonLadyRegistered On: January 22, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 86Has thanked: 244 timesBeen thanked: 669 times
This is an interesting post to me because I never have been clear on cup sizes. My understanding is that it is not a set volume, but rather it changes in proportion to the band size. So, DD cups for a band size 32 would only be maybe a B cup on a band size 40. Anyone able to clear this up for me?
Oh, and to answer the question: I would like to have big boobs! I’m thinking DD or even bigger.
Cheers for breasts!
- December 10, 2021 at 5:56 am #586740Samantha Elizabeth AndrewsLadyRegistered On: November 21, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 14 times
Cup sizes are proportional to your band size. When measuring for bra sizes, the cup size is the difference between your band measurement (around your ribcage under your breast tissue) and the measurement across the fullest part of your bust. A difference of 1 inch is an A cup, 2 is a B cup, etc.
Your are correct that cup sizes change with band size. Going up a band size, say from 38 to 40, one must go down a cup size to keep the volume of the cup the same. I have a Fayreform bra that the band was too tight when I got it but the cups fit my breastforms properly. I exchanged it (40DD for a 42D) and got a great fitting bra.
I hope this helps. I’ve been fitting my wife’s bras as well as my own for many years. If I can help, let me know.
- December 9, 2021 at 5:44 am #586188DuchessRegistered On: April 24, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 10Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 91 times
Yes, I Have been buy bra’s for a while, Victoria Secrets bra example:
In a simi Demi super push up add 2 cup sizes.I wear a 34 B with a short bra extender. Fit perfectly and looks feels amazing.unlined lace and satin I wear 36b and they fit perfect without a extender. I can wear these all day and no one knows or see anything.. I get a little lift and support without to much size change.
Bali lace desires bra’s I wear a 38b and those are perfect wow, love all the lace on these..I have over 40 bra’s and can’t live without them,
- December 8, 2021 at 12:19 am #585641Roni CalinLadyRegistered On: August 13, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 154Has thanked: 918 timesBeen thanked: 473 times
- December 8, 2021 at 10:25 am #585827
- December 8, 2021 at 12:09 am #585640Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1587Has thanked: 30474 timesBeen thanked: 6536 times
- December 7, 2021 at 9:39 pm #585628Aurora BorealisDuchessRegistered On: October 25, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 18Has thanked: 69 timesBeen thanked: 67 times
- December 7, 2021 at 7:33 pm #585600Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 1592Has thanked: 4637 timesBeen thanked: 5051 times
I have forms which give me a perfect 38C, I believe I would be delighted beyond words if I could have natural breast which would fill my bras the same as my forms do.
- December 7, 2021 at 6:14 pm #585567Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 313Has thanked: 7624 timesBeen thanked: 1399 times
I have C forms now. When I measure over the nips in a bra I get 46”. Plenty big enough for me. I think It looks decent for my frame.
I messed about with a B size first, it just didn’t look right.
- December 7, 2021 at 6:11 pm #585566Jill QuinnLadyRegistered On: July 24, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 100Has thanked: 629 timesBeen thanked: 448 times
For me shape would be more important than size. I’ve seen breasts that were big but unattractive and very small breasts that were VERY desirable. But with that said, I’d probably go with either a D or double D. I hope you get what you want and soon!
- December 8, 2021 at 3:59 am #585690Cece XLadyRegistered On: April 8, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 84Has thanked: 1152 timesBeen thanked: 507 times
I agree with Jill about desiring the shape more than the size. As I get older, I am gaining more body fat and have developed small moobs, but they are too wide to look or feel like bra-filler boobs, if I could have lady boobs, I might want B cups, breasts large enough for a little bounce and jiggle but small enough to be unnoticed if I wanted them to be invisible under a baggy sweater. I also would like thicker nipples, as mine presently are quite tiny.
Thanks for asking the question, Donna. I am enjoying the responses.
- December 8, 2021 at 10:27 am #585829
- December 7, 2021 at 6:52 pm #585587AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
thanks Jill Maybe will see what happen this time next year. How much bigger can go. Then decide on implants or be happy with the results. Suppose going natural dealt with what mother nature hands you after that then cosmentic surgery to make them look better. if by chance they don’t
- December 7, 2021 at 1:55 pm #585508MarianneAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2017Topics: 12Replies: 460Has thanked: 277 timesBeen thanked: 803 times
I am 31 inches below the bust and 35 across nipples, which for some weird reason makes me a 36A naturally. In Europe l am 80A, with 80 cm being just shy of 32 inches. If l one day can get started on HRT, l will be happy ending up with 36B, but lately I have manipulated them into seemingly C-cups with a very natural looking cleavage and think that size would suit me nicely.
- December 7, 2021 at 1:38 pm #585494SylviaLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 569Has thanked: 13643 timesBeen thanked: 2495 times
- December 7, 2021 at 1:32 pm #585492Jillian FLadyRegistered On: May 19, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 186Has thanked: 414 timesBeen thanked: 761 times
I wish this had been done as a poll to more easily see what the results were. However, it would have been a complicated poll. Obviously smaller framed ladies don’t usually want huge breast and larger framed ladies don’t want small breasts. Obviously body frame has a lot to do with the size of parts of the body, keeping in mind there are exceptions. So body frame would statistically skew the poll.
- December 7, 2021 at 12:56 pm #585480Christie DevilleLadyRegistered On: August 19, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 79Has thanked: 52 timesBeen thanked: 144 times
- December 7, 2021 at 1:02 pm #585485
- December 7, 2021 at 12:00 pm #585453Kristen SmithlyLadyRegistered On: September 25, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 68Has thanked: 272 timesBeen thanked: 392 times
- December 7, 2021 at 12:54 pm #585478
- December 7, 2021 at 10:57 am #585422Dani GrandBaronessRegistered On: October 9, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 122Has thanked: 690 timesBeen thanked: 470 times
Given my height (5’11”), I’d prefer a natural of no more than C. The women in my family tend large – D+. My daughter had, at age 21, to have a reduction surgery…she approached J…and it was awful on her back. Surgery back to C. Much happier and healthier now.
- December 7, 2021 at 11:01 am #585429AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Imagine some rather have a C due to the condition does to ones back and health Know when was married to my x she would always complained about back problems was DD. Do know there many support bra’s out there to kinda help with all those problems. Seen somewhere where majority of woman have the wrong size bra. may it to big or to little. Proper measurement is the key.
- December 7, 2021 at 10:55 am #585417
- December 7, 2021 at 10:00 am #585382CelesteCDLadyRegistered On: April 21, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 62Has thanked: 238 timesBeen thanked: 226 times
The breastplate I have is a D and they are just a little too out there if you know what I mean. A C breastplate would probably work better for me. However I think that’s more due to the breastplate itself than the size. Having paid attention to breasts my whole life – 🙂 – a natural D would flow better on the body, and while still big, I think it would work well with my frame. So D it is!!!
- December 7, 2021 at 10:48 am #585404
- December 7, 2021 at 8:54 am #585368Jennifer LeeLadyRegistered On: May 15, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 16Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 71 times
- December 7, 2021 at 8:51 am #585365AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 7, 2021 at 8:03 am #585333
- December 7, 2021 at 7:54 am #585329LadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 834Has thanked: 4633 timesBeen thanked: 4390 times
- December 7, 2021 at 8:04 am #585334AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 7, 2021 at 7:37 am #585320Bridgett JonesLadyRegistered On: December 4, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 16 times
- December 7, 2021 at 7:26 am #585312Gina SinclairLadyRegistered On: December 21, 2015Topics: 1Replies: 34Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 130 times
- December 7, 2021 at 7:06 am #585292Natalie NicholsLadyRegistered On: November 22, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 21 times
Depends what I’m wearing but my 36D forms seem to work better than my 36C forms for most, but not all, my applications.
So , I’d have to go with 36D if they were real. More proportionate for my frame .
- December 7, 2021 at 6:51 am #585288
- December 7, 2021 at 6:39 am #585285Jin CrockerLadyRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 453Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 1446 times
I do have natural breasts and carry a 42C rack. I am happy with my cup size, however I Would like to have a smaller band size. Back a few decades when i was 38C it was easier to find pretty bras that fit. Why do manufactures think that us larger girls no longer want to look pretty?
- December 7, 2021 at 6:31 am #585282
- December 7, 2021 at 6:30 am #585281
- December 7, 2021 at 6:23 am #585279Coleen EdinburghLadyRegistered On: November 27, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 47Has thanked: 352 timesBeen thanked: 194 times
- December 7, 2021 at 5:40 am #585271
- December 7, 2021 at 5:33 am #585270Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 706Has thanked: 726 timesBeen thanked: 3190 times
This is based on the new pair of breastforms I just purchased (b cup).
It would be B or smaller. I find sometimes boobs get in the way. The few times I do drive as Wendy, I find the boobs are in the way when I make a left/right turn.
I usually sleep on my side, but with these new breastforms, I can’t fully sleep on my side, it is more of an angle, as again they kinda get in the way.
I’m also conflicted if this is a “good” in the way thing or a “bad” in the way thing.
- December 7, 2021 at 5:21 am #585267robyn PetersLadyRegistered On: February 18, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
- December 7, 2021 at 7:19 am #585307AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 7, 2021 at 3:57 am #585252FlowerDuchessRegistered On: October 13, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 37Has thanked: 132 timesBeen thanked: 212 times
- December 7, 2021 at 7:16 am #585302
- December 7, 2021 at 3:13 am #585236Roberta BroussardBaronessRegistered On: July 20, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 204Has thanked: 2830 timesBeen thanked: 929 times
- December 7, 2021 at 2:26 am #585231Sally DrinkwaterDuchessRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 23Replies: 327Has thanked: 101 timesBeen thanked: 1341 times
- December 7, 2021 at 1:49 am #585226
- December 7, 2021 at 1:41 am #585223Jillian FLadyRegistered On: May 19, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 186Has thanked: 414 timesBeen thanked: 761 times
I have often wondered what cup size I should have. Just looked around and saw what the average was for ladies my size.
My natural chest is 48”. So based on that I figured I would fall in the D or DD size. So, I went with what I thought would be 48DD. Depending on my bra they might be 48D.
- December 7, 2021 at 1:32 am #585222
- December 7, 2021 at 12:56 am #585218AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I’m only 5’8″….so a 38c is perfect for me…I don’t want to be falling forward all the time and huge melons can attract unwanted attention🤣🤣
At the moment, I’m a part time shooter…..
it’s lovely to be carrying a pair of 38’s….but i have to leave them at home when I go to work.
Huggs, grace xx
- December 7, 2021 at 7:11 am #585299
- December 7, 2021 at 12:21 am #585211Diane RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 871Has thanked: 1494 timesBeen thanked: 3055 times
I had my first bra fitting a few months ago, and let me say that it was amazing, thrilling, and as memorable experience as I’ve ever had.
I was treated very warmly and I was made to feel very welcome.
Yes, I am a 40 around the chest. However, what about breast size. Donna, I have chosen to wear a size B form from the beginning. The lady who was fitting me told me that the best size for me was DD. Wow!
I think I’ll try a D and see how that goes.
If any of you ladies are in Tucson please go and visit The Bra Spa on East Tanque Verde.
- December 7, 2021 at 12:20 am #585210Charlene VictoriaLadyRegistered On: November 29, 2016Topics: 27Replies: 244Has thanked: 1460 timesBeen thanked: 1467 times
I have thought, “could I do just enough hormones to take the edge off my dysphoria, perhaps soften my skin, and hopefully feminize my natural A cup man boobs?” Don’t know if it is doable but I would love enough natural female breast to fill out a B cup while I maintain maleness for family’s sake.
Full time transition? Well now; oh how I wish I could be C girl. But if I got there I suspect that wouldn’t be enough. I would probably have to follow the trail that Donna has blazed for us.
Ah, the dreams of we trans girls.
Fun topic. Thanks for getting me dreaming Donna.
- December 6, 2021 at 11:35 pm #585208Sara ThomassmLadyRegistered On: November 8, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 38Has thanked: 350 timesBeen thanked: 289 times
- December 6, 2021 at 10:12 pm #585202Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 675Has thanked: 544 timesBeen thanked: 3229 times
- December 7, 2021 at 7:08 am #585295
- December 6, 2021 at 10:07 pm #585200Liara WolfeDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 969Has thanked: 1858 timesBeen thanked: 3780 times
- December 6, 2021 at 10:06 pm #585199Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 30Replies: 567Has thanked: 7088 timesBeen thanked: 3105 times
My ex-wife and past girlfriends have never been bigger than a C. It relates back to my mother, she was a small woman, 5′ tall, 115 lbs. As a male you seek a partner based on your mother’s look. Similarly for females that seek a man like daddy.
So I seek the smaller women and it crosses over into my cross dressing. I feel most comfortable with a B form and feel that would be my choice for the real thing.
- December 6, 2021 at 7:41 pm #585169MartiDuchessRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 53Replies: 841Has thanked: 4129 timesBeen thanked: 4000 times
This is not so simple. I’ve always had a bit more fatty tisue ‘up there’. in a stretchy undervest, they take on a slightly more pleasing shape. Over the years they occasionally have elicited a comment from the odd unreconstructed man whose mouth engages before his brain does. So far, I play with B forms. It wont surprise me if I drift to C, or maybe even try a D.
But there’s a caveat, depending if we are just pleasantly dreaming, or actually live with the biology of the thing. Not all, but many older well endowed women I have met , or even less endowed ones, view the aging process. when things aren’t pert anymore and start heading south, as not ideal.
I guess that’s what cosmetic surgery is for 😉
- December 6, 2021 at 8:01 pm #585172AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
No fantasy marti the real thing and you right about aging and then get the saggy ones Actually seen forms one time forget where could get the saggy look. Know for me what ever will take to keep my natural ones where ever they go to for growth nice perky ones. Wanting to still be a hot granny. hehe..
so possible cosmentic surgey be in the future. Still may be in future if HRT don’t get mine to Natural D
- December 6, 2021 at 6:49 pm #585160Vecca SennLadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 201Has thanked: 1405 timesBeen thanked: 736 times
1. As I am right now I would like A maybe A +1/2. Just enough for me to enjoy the feel but enough to not attract attention.
2. If I woke up with completely passable features and great figure, I would like enough to have noticeable cleavage but not so much that it caused me to constantly have to wear baggy clothes to fit them but they don’t fit the body.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Vecca Senn.
- December 6, 2021 at 8:03 pm #585174AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 6, 2021 at 6:37 pm #585156BobbiLadyRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 37Replies: 1807Has thanked: 2194 timesBeen thanked: 5423 times
38 DD’s here. Had em’ since High school (kind of a gift from mom).
It’s getting old (or maybe I am!). I get tired of lugging these things around. They were fun when I was younger. It was kinda fun seeing guys walk into poles, because they were checking out my girls! LOL Alas, I never finished “the basement”. That ship has definitely sailed!
- December 6, 2021 at 7:12 pm #585166AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 6, 2021 at 6:28 pm #585152Paula HessLadyRegistered On: January 8, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 192Has thanked: 1937 timesBeen thanked: 881 times
- December 6, 2021 at 6:32 pm #585154
- December 6, 2021 at 6:27 pm #585151
- December 6, 2021 at 6:20 pm #585149Barb WireDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: September 16, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 636Has thanked: 3703 timesBeen thanked: 3367 times
- December 6, 2021 at 6:30 pm #585153
- December 6, 2021 at 6:04 pm #585145Cassie JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 39Replies: 748Has thanked: 1755 timesBeen thanked: 3615 times
- December 6, 2021 at 5:50 pm #585137Eda FriendlyLadyRegistered On: December 2, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 16Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 64 times
I am a 44 chest without breasts, so I usually like a 44D bra, and pad it. If I bought breat forms, I might want a C, becasue I would not want my “girls” to inferfere with my golf swing. I had a girlfriend years ago with a gorgeous chest, but she had trouble making a full golf swing. It might also depend on whether we are considering implants or breat forms. Implants have their peculiar shape, so I think large implants are not attractive. I would like my shape to be more natural.
- December 6, 2021 at 5:57 pm #585142AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
with you there Eda when I was male before transtiioning to Female had a D breast plate used for awhile was made by divine creation was nice for awhile then started HRT and was a older stlye older version plate interferred with natural breasts. Now always just using a pushup bra to create a larger size
- December 6, 2021 at 5:41 pm #585136Joanne JacksonLadyRegistered On: May 26, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 163Has thanked: 431 timesBeen thanked: 846 times
- December 6, 2021 at 5:52 pm #585139AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 6, 2021 at 6:12 pm #585147Joanne JacksonLadyRegistered On: May 26, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 163Has thanked: 431 timesBeen thanked: 846 times
Hi Donna, I go for my first GAHT appointment next week! So excited. Nervous as hell but i wish it were Monday already. I’ve dreamed of HRT for so long and i finally made the call.
Now trying to figure what outfit to wear.
- December 6, 2021 at 5:40 pm #585135Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 2782Has thanked: 39993 timesBeen thanked: 10093 times
- December 6, 2021 at 5:54 pm #585140
- December 6, 2021 at 4:44 pm #585116Requal JoanneLadyRegistered On: December 15, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 352Has thanked: 334 timesBeen thanked: 1233 times
Nothing too big and nothing too small. A B cup size would be adequate for Requal. She wears a size 16B bra.
Was it Nelson who measured the size of a champagne glass on the breast size of Genevieve and said it was just right?
- December 6, 2021 at 4:40 pm #585114Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 758Has thanked: 2827 timesBeen thanked: 3854 times
- December 6, 2021 at 4:51 pm #585120
- December 10, 2021 at 1:07 pm #586967
- December 7, 2021 at 7:33 am #585317
- December 7, 2021 at 7:14 am #585301
- December 7, 2021 at 7:13 am #585300AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 6, 2021 at 5:30 pm #585133
- December 6, 2021 at 4:56 pm #585125
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.