Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

As soon as you see a relationship is going somewhere you need to be honest about your dressing. Better to either cement it or end it then than to try to unwind a lifetime of relationships and commitments around the fact of being a crossdresser. How many of us sacrifice our happiness so everyone else can be happy. I’m out to my wife but not the rest of my family.

Crossdressing isnt something to be ashamed of. One thing i wish i never did was purge my fem stuff. (Several times)I lost so many nice things because i felt what i was doing was wrong and i regret i had to make those decisions. Sometimes you want to look and feel pretty and there is nothing wrong with that.

Ilona
        Lady

Hello Vanessa. I’ve done the purge a couple of times as I felt ashamed and perhaps felt I could cope with the ‘male stereotype’. I now realise that being open about my cross-dressing is easier than I thought it would be and that most people are more accepting than I thought they would be, especially if I say that I would like to have the choice whether to wear skirts, dresses or trousers. I have taken several steps in the last week and I hope more people will accept me, regardless of what I a wearing.

Anonymous

so agree that crossdressing isnt something to be ashamed of. It is who we are and completely harmless. we need to express that side of our lives. it is natural and beautiful and so liberating

Pam H
      Lady

Thanks for the post!

I cannot agree enough on this. I had shame and hid my Crossdressing for years in my first marriage. When did come out to my ex wife it ruined our marriage.

Onto my second marriage now and was upfront about who I am and my desires very early in our relationship as I was not going to be with someone who wasn’t okay with it….lesson learned from my first time around LOL.

There is nothing better than having a partner that accepts you for who you are. My wife encourages me, reverse role plays with me, does my makeup and we’ve even gone shopping with me en femme a couple times and wow was that fun. We went into the dressing rooms together and tried on clothes, had coffee outside and had dinner. Was so fun!!!

Seems many of us have life experiences that span several decades, we have seen change is slow,  but significant.

So, dear young cross dresser, better times do come tomorrow so take care of yourself today.

I cannot agree more. I finally came out to my wife of 13 years about 6 months ago. It has been rough to say the least. She works very hard at accepting me but not being honest about this aspect of me, both with myself and with her is almost certainly going to force us to make a decision sometime in the near future about whether we can remain together or not. She is willing accept that I am what I am, and even lives with me doing my nails and underdressing, but anything more causes her great distress. This situation isn’t fair to either one of us and I wish I had been strong enough to be honest with myself earlier in life so I wouldn’t be in this position today.

Anonymous

Suzanne that is excellent advice, my problem is i have lived a lie most of my life and find it almost impossible to be honest with those i love

Jane Doe
      Lady

Don’t dream it, be it. That is all.

This is excellent advice.

Anonymous

Embrace your crossdressing ☺👠👗 Tiff

Something I have told a couple of young or newb girls is to know that they are NOT alone, and if they need someone to talk to then please seek them out.  We do not know when you are confused or are hurting, but we can at least try  to help if you just ask us.  We are sort of like a very large sorority in this.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Many of us have been through the same hurts and confusions, and have ended up in a better place.

That is possible for everyone, and all you need is a little support.

All you’ll get here is support in abundance!

Love Laura

Be honest to yourself and to others. This is who you are and there is no shame in it. Don’t keep yourself in the closet for decades on end because it only makes it harder for you and those around you.

Anonymous

If you want others to accept you, first accept yourself for what you are: A normal person who is doing nothing “wrong” or illegal. With it comes peace of mind.

best advise I have ever read here

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?