Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I am going to see my counsellor tomorrow (Tuesday). I have just spent 45 minutes choosing an outfit that I can wear to see her. I has to be something that I can wear, but with man clothes over the top until I get away from the house. I’ve tried it sitting on the stair and I can get my jeans off without too much of a struggle…. it’s only this that is the issue as I have a top and a hoodie on my top half which in the dark will looks male.

If I do go our like this it will be my first time driving (1 hour) my car through the city.

It’s all very much an “if” at the moment. In my head I have said “YES!” but I fear my nerves will get the better of me.

The problem isn’t so much going as my son will be out. It’s returning. I’ll have to find somewhere to change back, inluding putting a shirt on so nothing looks odd.

I will text my counsellor before hand to warn her and ask if she is happy. She is TG herself so I guess I’m on safe ground.

I’ll try and post a photo. It will go to the general photos section on hear rather than post a link to a box.

Donna

Hi Donna…….good luck on your outing.

Lady Veronica

i hope you have the courage and will power to over power the fear.  when all dressed up pretty who is really going to see up close. besides your counselor, she is T.G also so y not?  i would but its fear that is the trouble. over power fear and you will be OK.   i know its all about coming home, undress at office and make sure your cloths are the same as when you left home. i would love to go out dressed up to see my counselor if i had one.      i went out to a T.G meeting once and i was under dressed, all i had to do when i got to meeting is put on eye shadow and lip stick and perfume in which i had with me. coming home i had to wash off before i got home which was late evening. i had a great time.    good luck and wish you the best.

Donna i understand your fear so well.  Unlike you though, i am single and live alone and don’t have your issues.  However i share your fear.  Bronwyn

Anonymous

My going to the counselor outfit

i love the blue dress and black nylons with heels. very feminine looking

Anonymous

Thanks Lucinda! I’m not a feminine person by a long chalk, but some things just seem to work. I do like that dress!

Anonymous

Well I did it! I came home from work about 4:30 this afternoon. I need to leave for my counsellor at 5:50 (it’s an hour drive). I got changed as son as I got in, but only into a “quick” oufit, so I could have a cup of tea and watch a bit of telly. I then got changed ready to go out. At 5:45 I changed my mind and went upstairs to change. I then realised that I was late. My (girl) watch was nearly 10 minutes slow…. Bugger! Basically, I was forced to go as I was!!! I had a bag packed with my male clothes.

Walking out through the front door was exhilerating! Getting into the car and sitting there, dark outside, lights on inside scared me. I forgot about the light coming on!!! 🙂 . Anyway I set off. Such an experience. I spoke to my counsellor on the way and she was happy for me to arrive dressed.

Getting out of the car was a surprise. It got very cold. The temp was showing as 1 deg C. The feeling of the cold air against my legs (with black opaque tights) was breathtaking. I walked the 50 or so feet to the door with my heels clicking on the paving. As I neared the house and automatic flood light turned on an illuminated me. I felt amazing.

My counselor came to the door and didn’t bat an eyelid. We just went into the room and talked, and talked, and talked… She really is amazing. We talked for a little while over the allotted hour.

As I left, the temp had dropped to zero. Again the cold against my legs was surreal. I clip clopped my way back to my car and drove home, stopping in a supermarket car park to get changed….. Not as easy As I thought, and quite a busy, and well lit carpark it was too.

All in all, It’s been an amazing experience. I might well do it all again in a fortnight for my next visit. My counsellor has told me that it’s a safe place and I shouldfeel free to dress how I like when I visit her!

Donna.

Bade you decided to go dressed up and I was a great time for you and your counselor , it’s the thrill of dressing up and going out but walking around stores  with out being spotted , but if u can pass as a female that would be great.   Glade you had fun being dressed up and seeing your counselor and she was pleased that you did show up dressed up,

Anonymous

I would have to do Lot of de-furring to pass as female, so it’s safe places only for me. It was great though, and now that I know my plan works I’ll do so next time I visit. I think it will be a dress next time. Not so easy to cover over, but an all round better look and more appropriate for my age and build 🙂

Donna

Candy
      Baroness

I’ve kind of become an expert at changing in the car. Even if I never get out I just love to drive around at least partially dressed. One trick I sometimes use if I need a minute of cover is pull into a do it yourself car wash stall.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?