- March 28, 2022 at 9:43 pm #632131Carmen CruzParticipantRegistered On: September 12, 2021Topics: 33Replies: 341Has thanked: 504 timesBeen thanked: 1987 times
Assuming you only get one shot, totally free, no complications, and the doctor is like, the absolute best in the world…. Would you choose to feminize your face? Your breasts? Or below the belt?
For me, breasts wouldn’t even be considered… the other two would be a total toss-up. Personally, I might lean towards genitals. I could always work on the face more.
- This topic was modified 6 months ago by Carmen Cruz.
- May 2, 2022 at 12:43 pm #642670Donna RiceDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 40 times
Breasts is number one due to its number one dream in my feminine world. I would NOT go extreme though. I’m already a small B Cup as I found out by a lady friend last week.Far as I go is D/DD cup.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 24, 2022 at 12:58 pm #640964Dawna Renea DayLadyRegistered On: February 13, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 67Has thanked: 312 timesBeen thanked: 303 times
I would have to choose the face, especially as I get older (and I’m older to start with). Tucking, or a looser skirt helps down below, but we’ve been together for a long time so I’m not giving that up. And as I get older I need a bra to hold my breasts up as it is. So that leaves the most obvious, and the easiest, choice; the face. Good thought-provoking question though, and one that does give me pause. Thanks, Carmen
- April 24, 2022 at 10:57 am #640946Sandy HoneyLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 24Replies: 474Has thanked: 312 timesBeen thanked: 2464 times
I would choose bottom surgery. The face and boobs are affordable but bottom is expensive. To be smooth below and not tuck anything would be a dream!
- April 24, 2022 at 10:07 am #640938BrielleDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 487Has thanked: 2444 timesBeen thanked: 2053 times
Hi Carmen, I chose genitals since it by far the most costly and easy to screw up with a less-artistic surgeon. Face lifts and breast implants aren’t a big thing anymore since so many reputable doctors do them.
I say this with no real intention of having bottom surgery, given my age and recovery time, but if it were free and no complications, I would do that first in a heartbeat. And since this is all a “fantasy” discussion, I would go back in time about 25 years and have that done when I had my prostate removed (cancerous, but asymptomatic, and nothing done except the surgery) at age 39. Then I’d have been able to live the 2nd half of my life as my true self, instead of waiting for my “seasoned citizen” years, and I could have avoided having the scar running from my belly button to my genitals to mark the event.
- April 24, 2022 at 6:37 am #640887Lisa LeighLadyRegistered On: April 20, 2022Topics: 4Replies: 207Has thanked: 631 timesBeen thanked: 860 times
Like a lot said, they want it all. So do I!
Well I would go with face, the others would work themselves one way or another. I believe the biggest tell on most of us is our face. To be able to have face soften and tweaked would be a blessing.
- April 24, 2022 at 4:54 am #640880Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 947Has thanked: 1463 timesBeen thanked: 3238 times
Ahhh… I chose ‘Face’ as HRT is taking care of the rest. HRT cannot give you the face but it does give boobs and a definite reduction in genital size! My tuck is now so much easier and more concealing…
If offered another choice I would say ‘Hair’!
Bald as an eagle… xxx Polly
- April 5, 2022 at 8:03 pm #633954
- March 30, 2022 at 3:09 pm #632464PumpedLadyRegistered On: November 22, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 147Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 504 times
Face or breasts for me. I leaned towards face as that is out there for everyone to see and is the one big reason I only dress in private. I can fake the breasts. My face is very manly. Even with a wig and a good makeup job it still looks like a guy in makeup.
As for genitalia surgery, I don’t know why anyone gets that done when you here about all the maintenance that goes with it, plus I have read to many horror stories of genitalia surgery.
- March 30, 2022 at 1:10 pm #632437Sofía Alejandra Hurtado EspinozaLadyRegistered On: January 5, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 63Has thanked: 45 timesBeen thanked: 240 times
Hi girls, my answer is, definitely and without a doubt, the face, the other 2 options I didn’t really even consider them, since currently I am not interested in being a woman all the time, but even so I would like to feminize my face a little to to be able to pass better and without so much effort, because I have abundant facial hair and it is something I deal with, and even feminizing the face, I think that with the right style I could continue to see myself masculine in my facet as a man, since there are out there many men with feminine faces who still look masculine and attractive as men,
Greetings to all, Sofia
- March 29, 2022 at 6:36 pm #632338Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 13Replies: 850Has thanked: 687 timesBeen thanked: 3573 times
I don’t want to be a woman, and any of these would make it such that I couldn’t pass as a man in different circumstances.
Sure, I’d love it if I never had to shave again, or maybe had my loose skin at the neck tightened up. But I don’t want a full female face, and the other two I have no interest in at all. So I’m going to just say no thank you.
- March 29, 2022 at 5:01 pm #632328monicaLadyRegistered On: January 4, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 14Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 54 times
I would do the facial surgery first. My appearance is important to me, I have the desire to look as fem as possible so as to pass in everyday life. I can wear my aphrodite forms for a while longer and the bottom will happen if it is meant to be. Many of you ladies are so beautiful, so I know it is a difficult decision for many.
- March 29, 2022 at 1:46 pm #632303Stevie SteinerManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 85Replies: 1982Has thanked: 8753 timesBeen thanked: 10162 times
Having to choose just one sucks Carmen, lol. I want it all, of course. Hmmm, you need a good foundation to start with. Sooooo, I would probably start at the bottom and work my way up. That is physically the greatest, most obvious difference that defines.
- March 29, 2022 at 2:18 pm #632305Carmen CruzLadyRegistered On: September 12, 2021Topics: 33Replies: 341Has thanked: 504 timesBeen thanked: 1987 times
Hahahaha! Right? That was the intent. Like literally, if you ONLY had one feminization strategy that you could do in your lifetime… what would it be? LOL… Obviously, there is more to it, but I honestly don’t 100% know my final answer this (between face and genitalia).
- March 29, 2022 at 1:08 pm #632296Natalie JonesLadyRegistered On: September 20, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 111Has thanked: 354 timesBeen thanked: 551 times
I really had to think about this one .
all three have merit. Since I don’t do makeup or wear a wig or try and pass I eliminated the face first. I know we’ve all dreamed about what it would feel like to have natural breasts. I love wearing nightgowns and wearing one with real boobs would be wonderful. Also it would be interestingly fun to put on a bra over my breasts instead of putting on a bra and then slipping my forms into it.
being able to move , sit, cross my legs and wear panties with out my junk getting in the way would be great to experience. But I like my boys and wouldn’t want to lose them !
so in the end a fabulous pair of C Cups is my choice
- March 29, 2022 at 10:03 am #632271Carolyne ShermanLadyRegistered On: February 20, 2018Topics: 10Replies: 545Has thanked: 538 timesBeen thanked: 2150 times
This was a very difficult question for me and easily came down to face and genitalia. As much as I would love to have bottom surgery as with many others I believe what people see first is your face and any masculine tells there. The reality is facial surgery and feminization would be the prudent expenditure of this opportunity. Would I like bottom surgery, of course, isn’t that the ultimate in becoming a woman? Would I like breasts? Yes, but that is something that can be done latter after the effects of hrt have given what they can naturally. Now that the pie in the sky is done, I accept the reality that none of the above is a real option as I have family and professional responsibilities that I committed to that prevent any of these dreams. Take care ladies.
- March 29, 2022 at 8:30 am #632236Deborah SullivanLadyRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 974Has thanked: 4701 timesBeen thanked: 4168 times
I love the feeling of breast when out in forms. The shape it gives me along with the weight and jiggle I feel in my bra. Would love to have cleavage to show off. It gives me the feeling of femininity like nothing else. Well maybe heels too lol
- March 29, 2022 at 8:15 am #632235Donna CeedeeLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 41Has thanked: 32 timesBeen thanked: 221 times
I have to go with breasts. When I am wearing my c-cup silicone breast forms I absolutely love it. I love the weight of them and the figure it gives me. To have the real thing would be fantastic.
- March 29, 2022 at 7:26 am #632228Michaela AnthonyRegistered On: December 29, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 215Has thanked: 796 timesBeen thanked: 965 times
I voted face because having the other two done would definitely interfere with my male being and because everyone loves looking at a beautiful visage be it male, female or androgynous.
*** Kayla ***
- March 29, 2022 at 7:08 am #632223Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 1155Has thanked: 4368 timesBeen thanked: 5165 times
It’s the face for me. It is probably quite painful no matter how good the surgeon. The reasoning is the same as Emilys. I can present well and have enough ‘boob’ to wear lower cut tops and dresses so the face would be my choice.
- March 29, 2022 at 6:47 am #632217Kelly TerryDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 46Replies: 472Has thanked: 633 timesBeen thanked: 2120 times
I go with face but only to make it more androgynous and also loose (most of) my male voice. That way I can swap between male and female whenever I like to. I’m not that far from it now, could probably make it way better if I was a little better on makeup.
If I picked breast it would be hard to go back to male mode and given that I’m not in to men I like to keep my outside appendix.
- March 29, 2022 at 6:22 am #632207Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 28Replies: 1512Has thanked: 9796 timesBeen thanked: 7403 times
For me it was a toss up between face and breasts because I would want to keep whats down below. I have a huge bra/breast fetish but my masculine face needs a lot of work which makeup just can’t alter enough. I feel the term lipstick on a pig applies… lol. I would want the doc to transform my mug into a Charlize Theron twin. We are talking fantasy here. I could always keep using different forms which some GG’s envy and wish they could change when they wanted also.
- March 29, 2022 at 4:01 am #632175
- March 29, 2022 at 2:34 am #632167AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- March 28, 2022 at 10:52 pm #632145Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 922Has thanked: 822 timesBeen thanked: 4403 times
I chose face. It’s what everyone sees. I’d want it as feminine as possible. Breasts and genitals are important too. I’ll take advantage of the wiggle room in your logic and assume I can afford the 2nd best surgeon in the world for those!
- March 29, 2022 at 5:47 am #632197Charlotte LapinLadyRegistered On: December 12, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 52Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 232 times
Emily, your response matches perfectly what I was going to say!
- March 28, 2022 at 11:42 pm #632149LadyRegistered On: September 12, 2021Topics: 33Replies: 341Has thanked: 504 timesBeen thanked: 1987 times
LOL! It’s actually an interesting question… to me. We all have different “priorities” overall… and I guess it would really depend on the “level” of how we want to incorporate being a woman in to our lives. I was just thinking about it the other day. I don’t know why… it’s still a toss-up to me between face and genitals.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- March 28, 2022 at 10:50 pm #632144Quinetta HarrisLadyRegistered On: January 9, 2021Topics: 10Replies: 121Has thanked: 235 timesBeen thanked: 425 times
Well CC I would have to go with breasts on this one. I have seen what my face looks like with an average MUA doing my makeup and I like what I see. So anyone with more professional skills than her would make my face look even that much better. Eventually I am going to get tired of breast forms, breast plates or just old school rice bags to where I am going to want genuine breasts that are permanent.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.