Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Assuming you only get one shot, totally free, no complications, and the doctor is like, the absolute best in the world…. Would you choose to feminize your face? Your breasts? Or below the belt?

For me, breasts wouldn’t even be considered… the other two would be a total toss-up. Personally, I might lean towards genitals. I could always work on the face more.

Well CC I would have to go with breasts on this one. I have seen what my face looks like with an average MUA doing my makeup and I like what I see. So anyone with more professional skills than her would make my face look even that much better. Eventually I am going to get tired of breast forms, breast plates or just old school rice bags to where I am going to want genuine breasts that are permanent.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I chose face.  It’s what everyone sees.  I’d want it as feminine as possible.  Breasts and genitals are important too.  I’ll take advantage of the wiggle room in your logic and assume I can afford the 2nd best surgeon in the world for those!

LOL! It’s actually an interesting question… to me. We all have different “priorities” overall… and I guess it would really depend on the “level” of how we want to incorporate being a woman in to our lives. I was just thinking about it the other day. I don’t know why… it’s still a toss-up to me between face and genitals.

Emily, your response matches perfectly what I was going to say!

Anonymous

I would go with surgery below the waist. I used to “tuck” when I was a child and would look in the mirror to see what I would look like. I still feel the same way.

Anonymous
      Lady

For me it was a toss up between face and breasts because I would want to keep whats down below. I have a huge bra/breast fetish but my masculine face needs a lot of work which makeup just can’t alter enough. I feel the term lipstick on a pig applies… lol. I would want the doc to transform my mug into a Charlize Theron twin. We are talking fantasy here. I could always keep using different forms which some GG’s envy and wish they could change when they wanted also.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I go with face but only to make it more androgynous and also loose (most of) my male voice. That way I can swap between male and female whenever I like to. I’m not that far from it now, could probably make it way better if I was a little better on makeup.
      If I picked breast it would be hard to go back to male mode and given that I’m not in to men I like to keep my outside appendix.

/kt

Angela Booth
      Hostess

It’s the face for me. It is probably quite painful no matter how good the surgeon. The reasoning is the same as Emilys. I can present well and have enough ‘boob’ to wear lower cut tops and dresses so the face would be my choice.

I voted face because having the other two done would definitely interfere with my male being and because everyone loves looking at a beautiful visage be it male, female or androgynous.

*** Kayla ***

I have to go with breasts. When I am wearing my c-cup silicone breast forms I absolutely love it. I love the weight of them and the figure it gives me. To have the real thing would be fantastic.

I love the feeling of breast when out in forms. The shape it gives me along with the weight and jiggle I feel in my bra. Would love to have cleavage to show off. It gives me the feeling of femininity like nothing else. Well maybe heels too lol

Anonymous
      Lady

This was a very difficult question for me and easily came down to face and genitalia. As much as I would love to have bottom surgery as with many others I believe what people see first is your face and any masculine tells there. The reality is facial surgery and feminization would be the prudent expenditure of this opportunity. Would I like bottom surgery, of course, isn’t that the ultimate in becoming a woman? Would I like breasts? Yes, but that is something that can be done latter after the effects of hrt have given what they can naturally. Now that the pie in the sky is done, I accept the reality that none of the above is a real option as I have family and professional responsibilities that I committed to that prevent any of these dreams. Take care ladies.
      C

I really had to think about this one .
      all three have merit. Since I don’t do makeup or wear a wig or try and pass I eliminated the face first. I know we’ve all dreamed about what it would feel like to have natural breasts. I love wearing nightgowns and wearing one with real boobs would be wonderful. Also it would be interestingly fun to put on a bra over my breasts instead of putting on a bra and then slipping my forms into it.
      being able to move , sit, cross my legs and wear panties with out my junk getting in the way would be great to experience. But I like my boys and wouldn’t want to lose them !
      so in the end a fabulous pair of C Cups is my choice

💋💋💋Natalie

Haha right? Makes one think where we really are in the spectrum, yet such a simple question with very deep personal answers! I love it!

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Having to choose just one sucks Carmen, lol.   I want it all, of course.  Hmmm, you need a good foundation to start with.  Sooooo,  I would probably start at the bottom and work my way up.   That is physically the greatest, most obvious difference that defines.

Stevie

Hahahaha! Right? That was the intent. Like literally, if you ONLY had one feminization strategy that you could do in your lifetime… what would it be? LOL… Obviously, there is more to it, but I honestly don’t 100% know my final answer this (between face and genitalia).

monica
      Lady

I would do the facial surgery first. My appearance is important to me, I have the desire to look as fem as possible so as to pass in everyday life. I can wear my aphrodite forms for a while longer and the bottom will happen if it is meant to be. Many of you ladies are so beautiful, so I know it is a difficult decision for many.

I don’t want to be a woman, and any of these would make it such that I couldn’t pass as a man in different circumstances.

Sure, I’d love it if I never had to shave again, or maybe had my loose skin at the neck tightened up.  But I don’t want a full female face,  and the other two I have no interest in at all.  So I’m going to just say no thank you.

Hi girls, my answer is, definitely and without a doubt, the face, the other 2 options I didn’t really even consider them, since currently I am not interested in being a woman all the time, but even so I would like to feminize my face a little to to be able to pass better and without so much effort, because I have abundant facial hair and it is something I deal with, and even feminizing the face, I think that with the right style I could continue to see myself masculine in my facet as a man, since there are out there many men with feminine faces who still look masculine and attractive as men,
      Greetings to all, Sofia

Pumped
      Lady

Face or breasts for me. I leaned towards face as that is out there for everyone to see and is the one big reason I only dress in private. I can fake the breasts. My face is very manly. Even with a wig and a good makeup job it still looks like a guy in makeup.

As for genitalia surgery, I don’t know why anyone gets that done when you here about all the maintenance that goes with it, plus I have read to many horror stories of genitalia surgery.

Face. It would help me get the courage to go out en femme if I was sure that my face looked feminine enough to pass.

Ahhh… I chose ‘Face’ as HRT is taking care of the rest. HRT cannot give you the face but it does give boobs and a definite reduction in genital size! My tuck is now so much easier and more concealing…

If offered another choice I would say ‘Hair’!

Bald as an eagle… xxx Polly

Like a lot said, they want it all. So do I!
      Well I would go with face, the others would work themselves one way or another. I believe the biggest tell on most of us is our face. To be able to have face soften and tweaked would be a blessing.

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Carmen, I chose genitals since it by far the most costly and easy to screw up with a less-artistic surgeon. Face lifts and breast implants aren’t a big thing anymore since so many reputable doctors do them.

I say this with no real intention of having bottom surgery, given my age and recovery time, but if it were free and no complications, I would do that first in a heartbeat. And since this is all a “fantasy” discussion, I would go back in time about 25 years and have that done when I had my prostate removed (cancerous, but asymptomatic, and nothing done except the surgery) at age 39. Then I’d have been able to live the 2nd half of my life as my true self, instead of waiting for my “seasoned citizen” years, and I could have avoided having the scar running from my belly button to my genitals to mark the event.

Hugs,

Brie

Anonymous
      Lady

I would choose bottom surgery. The face and boobs are affordable but bottom is expensive. To be smooth below and not tuck anything would be a dream!

Anonymous

I would have to choose the face, especially as I get older (and I’m older to start with). Tucking, or a looser skirt helps down below, but we’ve been together for a long time so I’m not giving that up. And as I get older I need a bra to hold my breasts up as it is. So that leaves the most obvious, and the easiest, choice; the face. Good thought-provoking question though, and one that does give me pause. Thanks, Carmen

Breasts is number one due to its number one dream in my feminine world. I would NOT go extreme though. I’m already a small B Cup as I found out by a lady friend last week.Far as I go is D/DD cup.

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?