Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

As I have posted, I have struggled with being in the closet to my wife.  Since I have been here, however,  I have really been pampering myself.  I used to take 15 minutes to shower, now it takes an hour with lots of shower time, lotion, etc.  I have also been taking care of my feet since the male side of me can get some pretty dried out feet.   Suddenly the other day, my wife said, when we get back I am going to treat you to a pedicure.  She has seen a lot of males at the place she goes.
      I was a bit taken aback, but then I asked, “do I need to pick out a nail polish color?”  And to my surprise, she responded “only if you want to honey,” and smiled.  Wow, in any other situation that would be a great opening to start the discussions.  I am sure, however, it was just playful banter.

JOJO
      Lady

Play it by ear and see how the event progresses. At  a minimum it just may be an enjoyable day.

Hi Jamie

As someone in similar circumstance I am sure your heart skipped a beat at the mention of nail polish.  I have often tried to steer our conversations that way , so far not much luck,.

Hugs

Ria

Anonymous

Hi Jamie,

Perhaps your wife knows more than you think she does; perhaps that WAS an opening to start The Talk. You’ll never know if you don’t try. At worst, she would object when you actually “take her up on her dare”…and at best, WOW!

Hugs,
      Bettylou

I have gotten plenty of pedicures over the years initially at the urging of my unknowing wife due to my calloused feet. It has been my experience that the choosing of color takes place towards the front of the shop and takes place as they are getting a station ready for you. So when you go with your wife walk over to the colors with her as she chooses her color grab the most masculine color you can find (a metallic silver would be a good choice). Then when she responds it will either be that same playfulness or could be a bit skeptical. However since you chose a totally masculine color you can just play it off as having some harmless fun. As I say it’s cheaper and less permanent than a tattoo. Then now you have the pedicure and color done all ya gotta say is how great it makes your feet feel and how fun the color is and the next time it will be easy to go again. I also recommend not being shy about the color around others, totally own it!

As for me my color choices each month tend to coincide with a holiday or season. So St. Patrick’s day means green in March and so on. I have only picked one color once that my wife thought was to feminine (a deep sensors burgundy). I secretly loved the color….😊

Wonderful. I have only had one pedicure and I got it with my sisters because i commented one time on how rough my feet were and likened them to a boat covered in barnacles. We had fun getting them done but there was NO chance of getting nail polish with my very conservative sisters. My feet felt amazing afterwards and i am dying to do it again. Maybe this summer when she is back in town.

As for your wife, how do you think she would react to being told about your CD? Is there even a chance you’d tell her at some point in your marriage and it is just a matter of time? If ‘yes’, Whether it is playful banter or an opening for you I would look to use this a start feeling her out and drop hints. If the question of nail polish color comes up again i’d suggest she pick the color for a few reasons; to see how she reacts and also what color she’d pick for you. Does she pick bright and feminine or neutral and plain. Have fun with it.

Do tell us how it goes!

Hi Jamie I am not sure what your wife knows or what she doesn’t know about how you feel. That is not important . You have been invited to have a pedicure with your wife. What color you choose will show her what makes you happy and feel good about your self. She will show you the same. Its always nice to see a couple learn more about each other. Good for you.

Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

Jamie.

Go for it….

and if it turns out that she is serious about painting the little piggies a delicious colour…..

go for that too!!!…. you only live once…..

If she was just joking, then enjoy your pedi…..

It could still lead to great things!!!!

Best wishes, grace x

Anonymous

Playful banter over the years finally led to me coming out to my wife about crossdressing.  I would pick out some nail polish and push the envelope a bit if you think that it wouldnt freak her out.  I was always hinting about panties and things and she would chuckle and then one day I came home from walmart and wore them to bed.  Turns out she was really ok with it and wants to go shopping to help me out.

Good Luck may be your time

Peta Mari
      Lady

I hurt my back and my wife took me for a pedicure. Was fantastic. 45 mins in that massage chair.

A few visits later, coming up to Christmas, I had them done glittery bright green. (As a bit of a stir.)

Had them painted ever since. Go for it.

My wife likes my saying. The color I chose is better than fungal yellow.

Anonymous

Thanks all for your supportive comments.  I certainly have been doing more to enjoy myself and maybe it shows.  Hanes now sells male string bikini and bikini underwear.  I have lots of colorful pairs of those.  And I have stocked up on colorful, very short exercise shorts 😊.  When we were on vacation I also did a lot of pointing out interesting dresses and clothes to her (and did a lot of looking for myself).  I have also told her she should get some short yoga shorts for exercising (which i really want for myself).   I am not sure whether anything has really clicked in her brain, but then again…

To me, that sounds like the perfect opening, Jamie, Myself I would grab any opportunity as an opening,
      As I have stated before, My wife knew shortly after I knew myself, that I wanted to explore this,it’s not something I could, or wanted, to hide. I know it doesnt turn out well for all of us, I wish it did, but when it does, it’s heaven.
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

As a surprise my wife treated us to a pedicure , couples massage and facials. Highly recommend all! Enjoy!

That’s great she is treating you to a pedi hun.   My wife and sister-in-law get my gift cards a lot as presents. I love getting my feet done.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?