Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Always so interested in what topics people find of help and assistance to my fellow sisters in the community. What peace of advise would really help you out? What is the single thing you always wanted to know related to crossdressing that you simply can’t find an answer to?

What would be the title of your question

Have fun – but seriously I’m interested!

Anonymous

Think it helps those who need a little confidence boost to hear from others who have been out and about.

Love…Dr.T.J.

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Sophie, interesting poll.  I wish I had some of these resources available when I was starting out as a crossdresser many, many years ago.  So through trial and error, I’ve gone through many of the potential video topics already.  The one topic that peaked my interest is events/book/film reviews.  I’m always seeking good media resources about crossdressing.  My local library doesn’t carry too many books or films on being a CD. There is quite a bit on YouTube; some of which are very educational and entertaining.  Thanks for the topic Sophie.  Stay safe, stay healthy, All the Very Best, and a Happy New Year, Hugs, Krista.

Thanks Krista very very interesting point and you have inspired me to produce a vid. We have quite an extensive “gay” section in our Waterstones shop in Brighton but I think I need to gather some additional resources if you know of many good ones PLEASE let me know it would be highly appreciated.

Thanks for taking part and replying much appreciated.

Krista
          Duchess

Hi Sophie, Many of these resources are on the CDH website, but unfortunately scattered throughout the forums.  Previously members have asked about best films for CDs, best books, and reviews of events.  And it has been over quite a time period.  Honestly, I’ve never tried a search of the site, for example, for event reviews.  I wonder…..  Take care, Sophie.  Hugs, Krista.

Hi Krista,

Just uploaded a great interview with Savannah Haux the aAuthor of Living with Crossdressing which is a must read set of books. Hopefully you will find the interview interesting enough to seek out a copy. Feel free to pop over to the Crossdressing Lifestyle Youtube channel and have a look.

All the best XXX

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

I didn’t vote…

I couldn’t pick just one.

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

I’m not sure, I seldom take the time to watch videos.

what I really meant by posting that is that I wanted to compliment you on the  poll topic. I love the polls, and I religiously check them out, and this topic was off the charts cool!

Anonymous

I checked off interviews in our community but what I want is to see it address the younger people who are new to this to answer their questions  and manage their emotions and insecurities. I remember being 10 years old and the thoughts that went through my head and the trouble I got my self into because I had no where to turn to for good advice and facts.

Anonymous

I picked makeup videos. I love everything makeup! I have seen many makeup videos, but any subject makeup is welcome. If I had to pick something, I would say shaping and coloring eyebrows.

Kay

Thank you so much for your contribution it is appreciated and I will add your suggestion of shaping brows to the growing list.

Kindest Regards

Sophe

Anonymous

I picked deportment because i would love to walk and talk like a woman x

Instead of walking and talking like a man in drag it would be nice to actually pass as a woman x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Anonymous

So much appreciate anyone who can instruct, teach, demostrate to anyone else a skill they feel lacking.

I have been a ” teacher” ( Master’s Degree in Education) in high schools, in hospitals, taught surgical residents ( Board Certified Surgeon), & folks  wanting to CROSS DRESS AND PASS as a woman in a public place.

It is a joy to see anyone use the instruction to improve themselves in whatever the topic of instruction.

Love to All who TEACH…

Dr.T.J.

Anonymous

Hi Sophie

I chose make up techniques, I did visit you for a make over once, and you used make up to make my face shape more feminine, which I thought was amazing.

Due to COVID no time to practise I have forgotten how you did it, would be nice to have a video on it.

Hope to visit again after COVID is over…. xx

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I love all those things and enjoy watching you tube videos showing those things. One thing I wold really like though is reviews on CD welcoming and friendly venues. it would be nice to know of places where I can dress, go to and be in a friendly environment.

I found except through word of mouth and recommendation, that it’s not easy to find those venues.

Anonymous

Hi Sophie

I chose venue reviews and i totally agree with Patty….maybe more girls would take that ” first leap” if they were aware of safe, friendly venues to go….there is absolutely nothing in my area…..that I know of??

Grace xx

Hi Grace,

Thank you for your comments; it has given me food for thought. I often forget how lucky I am in where I live and forget that parts of the country/world are not so lucky. Whereabouts are you located maybe I can find somewhere that is not so far away?

Stay safe and well.

Anonymous

Hi Sophie…

I’m sat in my lounge on the phone to CDH…

sorry honey, couldn’t resist….haha

I’m actually living in Somerset in the South West of England….seems like a ” meeting place” oasis

big huggs sister, grace xx

Too many of the choices are too dependent on individuals, that it would be impossible to do in “1 video.”  For example, people have different facial shapes, different skin tones, different and differing wrinkles and folds, so I can’t see how a single video on makeup would be worthwhile.

I can say similar things about wigs (color and shape depend on the skin tone and facial features of the individual), venues (with a worldwide community, you can’t possibly visit any significant number to cover even a small fraction of the people), or outfits (color and shape depend on the individual).

The last 4 choices (interviews, product reviews, events, live coverage) all go against the 1 video idea.  They all are plural, which violates the 1 video assumption.

That leaves only deportment.  But except for voice, I have already been taught how to stand, sit, and walk like a lady.   And I don’t believe sufficient voice training could be covered in a single video.  It takes a lot of practice, and probably best with a teacher who can provide feedback.

All in all, I think I’ll pass on this poll.

I chose to make a video of interviews of people in the community.  The video should targeted at our youngest/newest sister’s to show them that the world won’t eat them alive during their first steps out into the world.  Sort of a motivational series if you will, giving the ins and outs of being out, that being read isn’t always such a world ending event, that there are many of us out there just like them that may have more experience, but to let them know they we have been there, exactly where they are, and we have survived and mostly prospered in our life.

I have no clue what a good title would be, but it would need to get their attention and curiosity right off.

PaulaF

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?