Viewing 36 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have often wondered what it was like to become pregnant, carry a child to term, give birth and hold that new born in your arms.

So would you if it were possible?

I know, so many possible scenarios for this. Just trying to keep it simple.

Yes yes I was very happy to begain a  beautiful mother       Alicia

Anonymous

Hi Gloria yes of course if it was possible to become a fully functional woman with a womb and give birth to another human being would be the greatest thing ever xxxxx

K Swim
      Lady

To do that would require one to have all those female body parts needed to make that happen. So I’m sure you will get a lot of YES in this poll.

Anonymous

I dont have any children. Ive never got to experience a pregnancy really. Ive never held a baby. Now im really sad. But anyway, the thought of something alive and growing inside me creeps me out. But I do kinds wish I had a child or children. Im the last Brown and our genes die with me. And my folks would have been great grandparents.  Now im crying.

So sorry to hear, Lisa. I was there for both my kids (both c-section) due to complications with the moms health. Both healthy and ready to go.

From a very young age, I always wondered what it was like.

Anonymous

Life goes on. You Can’t stop it, no matter how much you want to. We are all dead. Some just more than others.

I was there at their birth, held them within minutes of it, loved and helped raise them into the beautiful people they are, thats close enough for me.

While the practicing for becoming pregnant and the boob growth would likely be enjoyable, the other negative physical aspects and pain associated with carrying it or giving birth have no appeal to me.

Sonia
      Lady

No

Anonymous

I’m a definite NO , but an interesting question

Hi Gloria Its a good question I would love to have the ability to get pregnant and give birth which means i would of been born with the right body. I would want to live and experience having the right body for a while. Too many decisions, My answer is NOT SURE

Luv Stephanie

Oh my, yes, definitely.  To experience childbirth and motherhood would be a dream come true.  Sign me up!

Anonymous

I voted yes, the need and want to nurture is deep within me.

Isabel
      Lady

Hey Girls,

Interesting question Gloria.  I voted yes, but it would be subject to my being with a partner who was fully accepting of me.

Hugs,

Isabel

Hi Gloria I voted yes it would be a lovely experience to give birth  (apart from pain )and bring a new baby into the world and all the lovely things that go with bringing up a child , we have three daughters and two grand daughters , I love them all and not forgetting their mum  .        Michelle xx

Anonymous

Definitely I have often thought of what that would be like , I’m sure nothing is more feminine than being a mother , all the makeup in the world could not make me more of a woman than carrying a child, great question

Krista
      Duchess

Great question Gloria, Absolutely, I would have loved that experience.  I think, though, I would wait until my early 30s to have a child. I was still too immature in some ways in my 20s. But I think I would make a great Mom.  And would follow in the footsteps of my Mom who was absolutely wonderful. Stay healthy, stay safe, All the Best, Hugs, Krista

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Yes I would!!! My man would be a crossdresser…………and I would enjoy his or her company!!!   Intimate time would be so interesting!!!  The challenge would be to show this is all okay………………..karley

Having sat with my wife through this, I have to honestly say I think I’d discorporate.

This one was very easy for me. No way, no how. I’ve known since I was 17 that I didn’t want children. Going through pregnancy and birth as well as being responsible for raising and supporting another person – definitely not the right thing for me.

Yes that would be a great experience

Oh, hell no

Anonymous

I would love to experience the ultimate act of love…having a baby with the man I love.

I love kids, did a lot of baby sitting in high school for the neighbor next door.

A dream, I know…but a single dad would the closest I could come

Wow, that is a wild question!

I think no.

However, I have often fantasized about giving myself so completely to a man that I carry his child (if it were possible).   The act of love making and the submission to my man on my part would be an incredible experience…but to then be a mother? I think not.

I would die to be a man’s bride, but probably not a mother.  Probably not.

I do wonder what it’s like but I think I’m better off in my male body.

Anonymous

No way lol

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I have been waiting for this question …

Though I will ( honestly ) say the idea of the pain of childbirth does not appeal to me at all, I would love to experience the feeling of growing a life within me.  And especially – for me, being the way I am – the emotional aspect and experience.  Lord, I would probably be crying emotionally every day….

Stevie

Hi Gloria,

The way I read the question, this is to be considered in everyone’s current life. If the gender fairy were to appear to me today and offer this as an option, I would have to say no. I’m 54 and have two children and the thought of having more children this late in life is totally undesirable. Perhaps I am looking at it all from a very practical point of view, perhaps a critical one at that. I have said that my first child was my lifesaver because I was going nowhere fast when that unplanned pregnancy came into my life. My whole world view changed the day my first was born. To me children are a gift and a blessing. I feel so connected to my children that I don’t know if feeling them grow inside me and birthing them would have made me feel any closer to them than I already am. (I think my children would agree it didn’t help matters with their bio-mom). There is a certain romanticism around pregnancy. I have always found pregnant women to be radiant and extra attractive.

The idea does raise some interesting questions…..

If I were to be the mommy who would be the daddy?

How exactly did we conceive?

Can we rewind the clock and do this 20-30 years ago?

I’m amazed no one has mentioned breastfeeding yet.

Now I’m rambling….

Hugs

Autumn

Anonymous

I would yes, though granted the downsides of pregnancy are numerous, the fact I could bring a spark of life into the world would be worth it to me.

ChloeC
      Duchess

I answered ‘Yes’, but in the sense if I had to live it over again as female, since I’m way beyond child-bearing years.  As was mentioned below, I’ve also been present at the births of my 3 children (the oldest is now mid-40’s) with the last 2 being natural.  I’ve always had ‘sympathy/empathy pains’, and wondered how their mother could possibly  withstand that pain and extreme discomfort (even for the 9 preceding months!), but I’ve also understood that if were me, I’d just do what I could to deal with it, because, at least for me and hopefully others, I believe the results – being totally responsible for and then giving birth to a live being – far exceeds most everything else we have to endure.

Hi Gloria ,

I don’t think so,

My wife always said if the wife had the first child and the man the second one there would be a lot of families with one child.LOL

I could be wrong but I don’t think I would be able to.

However I do love my kids and am glad to have them.

Patty

I beg to differ, it depends on the man. Lol.

Absolutely!  This is one of the ways I found that I’m bigender.  Plus, I would understand my wife better.

It has always been a thought in the back of my mind that if I could do it back then, I most certainly would have.  I wouldn’t actually need to be married for it to happen as my mom never married and she raised my sister and I pretty well, with a few hard spots at times, but who doesn’t have those.

I was very close to my sister when she was pregnant with both of her daughters, and marveled at the changes she went through and she actually said she loved how it made her feel.  Yes, there were some bad days to endure, but with my sister being there also, I could do it just fine I believe.

PaulaF

I answered no.  But I do like the poll though, I’ve never seen a question like this being asked before.

On the other hand, I do not mean to side track the topic, one thing I have wondered about is the act/intimacy of getting pregnant and how it would feel as a woman.

Yes….. I would love it. I often look at young women pushing their babies in their carriages… or playing with their young children and wish that were me.

It is the wonder of the universe to have a child and I would be so happy to experience that.

Laura

In a heartbeat!

What could possibly be more feminine than bearing and giving birth to another human being.

Petra Y
      Lady

Hi
      Yes i definetly would. Over the years i have imagined my self pregnant many times. I have dressed in a maternity look many times and it always makes me feel peaceful.This is more difficult now because of my age but still love to indulge once in a while.

Molly
      Duchess

Gloria, This is a great question!

I’ve got to say it’s an unqualified “Yes!” ….    I’ve often commented that any chance to magically experience life as a female would be an automatic acceptance, and being able to do this is definitely the most feminine of experiences.   As we have 3 wonderful children, The thought of another one (as a parent in the 20s) would be attractive.

The strange thing I can add to this is that I’ve experienced some kidney stones over the years and have had women who have had stones and children come up to me and express sympathies as to the pain and “TELL ME” how much easier the pain of childbirth actually is.    One particular lady spent some 15 minutes in a full on monologue making sure I understood this.   However I will say I’ve always played down their statements and indicated my extreme respect for women who have become mothers… As a father, I’ve got to say it’s still a scary process to watch when you’ve seen it start to go wrong.

-Molly (feeling like I should be signing with my drab name)

YES YES YES YES YES 1000X YES

Viewing 36 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?