Viewing 31 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Good morning ladies.  Now I was wondering if there was one thing on your body that you would like to appear more feminine without screaming crossdresser to the rest of the world what would it be?  I thought about it for a while and I came up with my hands. No matter how well I dress, or how perfect my hair and makeup are what’s that one thing that gives it away….. I’d say my hands. Man hands of course , with many scares for time gone by.  It was a toss up with hands and voice but can’t really go around living life with a more feminine voice without more people talking notice as much as my hands.
      Let’s hear what you ladies would prefer.

Anonymous
      Lady

You said something we could live with in male and female mode so my first choice of breasts is out. While I also have large man hands that show the test of time, I might go with having my face changed in a more feminine way that would look good with makeup but not too feminine that I would be seen as a female in male clothing. Of course there are other areas like my rear end that I would love to be more shapely but we can choose only one thing.

The amount of hair on my body.  I hate body hair an yet was blessed/cursed with having a lot. On top of that if I shave it, I break out horribly. I have been using IPL on my legs and it has helped some and allows me to shave them, but the best I can do on my chest and back is to trim it down.

I’ll second that. I have very hairy legs and arms, I’m Italian after all. I’m only allowed to shave my legs in the winter and also get bumps, but only in the private area. If I woke up one day and was completely hairless from the eyes down, I’d be in heaven.

Brielle
      Lady

I’ll bet most CDs would choose hands. Less-masculine hands aren’t noticed as much (by guys at least!). I have good legs, if I do say so myself, but I have a lot of scars, spider veins, and bony knees. I also have bony elbows, so my one thing would be extremeties – but maybe that’s cheating (giggles)!

Extremities is one hun.  Lol. I have 10 fingers on my hands.  Lmao. 🤣

You look great, Brielle.

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Boney knees… omg I am so there with you on that Brielle.   I love my long legs, and can live with the fact they are skinny, but those big boney knees!  Aarrrggggg!  Hard to cover that unfeminine part up! ☹

Stevie

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Face for me, everything else is okay, enhanced or under control.

I have had quite a think about this because I was shocked by my initial reaction. Iso when I first red this I immediately though I’d like to get rid of my male parts, and be properly female. It has really surprised me, because I still don’t see myself as wanting to be female full time. I the thought, yes but I could still dress as a man without any bits. I think it may set from simply wondering what it would be like.

Anyway that is not going to happen, so I guess either pretty eyelashes, or no hair. I do so wish there was a secret sign we could all give each other!

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

A prettier nose would be my first choice and then less to no body hair (especially on my arms).

Hugs, Liara

That is a very good question. I don’t know if I can limit it to just one body part because the image that I/we are trying to project is a female body shape. Yes, you can pull some body parts/areas in and pad other areas out but life as a woman would be so much nicer, and easier, if we didn’t need to correct so many parts just to look like a very pretty lady.

Omg Norma I definitely agree on my case it would have to be my shop body I’m much much happier in life as ambermaria love to be her 24-7

…that would be my feet, I’m one of the older girls on here, and I can tell you that getting older isn’t kind to your feet. The days of wearing pretty strappy sandals are long gone and even a good pedicure isn’t going to accomplish what would have to be a miracle, although each of my toes are still polished! Your feet get bigger as you get older, wider and a bit longer. I used to be able to wear a ladies size 10 easily, now its an 11W or even a 12 depending on the fit. And the older ankles don’t like anything over a 3 inch heel, so many of my shoes are flats or something similar. I have to say that most of my ballet flats are more comfy than my slippers.

Love ya,
      Lauren M

Yes Lauren!

I just had to go to a men’s 11 1/2 after a lifetime of 10 1/2. I probably could do an 11, but why bother.

Diane

Hi Ashley yes im thinking about hands or boobs what a toss up that would be just love the look of more boobs but need less manly hands huh which a hard choice .. guess hands it will be ..

Stephanie

Well we can make our boobs look bigger with forms but we can’t make our hands look smaller hun.  Lol.

Revel
      Baroness

I’m blessed with slender fingers so I’m content with my hands. I wish that I had less body and facial hair to shave, but if I had to choose one, it would probably be to have smaller feet. Finding women’s size 12 shoes isn’t always easy! If my shoe size was one size smaller, I could find more shoes to buy.

Hugs, Revel

Hey Revel, try a 13! Yuck!

Diane

Revel
          Baroness

Hey Diane,

No thanks, I don’t need a 13! I’m good.

Revel

Brielle
        Lady

I’m lucky to be a size 10 or 10.5 in pumps, and a 9.5-10 in low heels or flats! Sorry girls (not sorry – giggle)!

Anonymous
          Lady

Brielle you are so lucky to have smaller feet. Are your hands/shoulders smaller too?

My dogs are 13W in mens so in a womens its 14W/15W depending on the style so my size doesn’t exist or is very limited in style and cost more too. Its good to be smaller.

Brielle
            Lady

Unfortunately, my hands are not terribly feminine. With body hair removed, they aren’t too obvious, but I feel like I need to stick with clear or pale nail polish to not draw the eyes there. I have pretty bony knuckles so rings don’t fit very well.

My shoulders are not too broad, I’d like to think proportional, but probably not for a cis woman my same height. My feet are smaller than most, but I already had surgery on my left big toe years ago because it had gotten very stiff and painful. The right one frequently gets painful even without heels, so I am limited a bit there. Thin soled heels are pretty much out now, but stilettos with a platform or cushiony sole aren’t much of a problem, thank goodness!

Revel
          Baroness

Brielle,

You are a lucky gal to have smaller feet than me, but I feel blessed having a slim, tall (6’3) body, and my Daddy says I need larger feet to support my tall body. Smaller feet would be nice, but my Daddy has a good point. 🙂

Rev

I first thought about further growing my breasts but then it would become even harder for me to hide them when I have to be in male mode. I then was thinking about reducing the width of my shoulders but I learned I would have to be on HRT for many years before that may slightly change and, besides, my breasts would probably grow substantially. So I think I would rather go reducing the size and shape of my nose to make it look smaller and more feminine 🙂

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

If i could pick just one. It would have to be my shape. An hour glass figure with smaller waist and shoulders.

CelesteCD
        Lady

My first thought was boobs.  But after reading other posts being a little thinner/more shapely rose to the top.    I am surprise butt didn’t come up much.  I think Roberta’s want for hourglass would cover it all – boobs waist hips and butt, right?  It is like a one stop shop request.   🙂 🙂

I need breasts. Although I already have man boobs they need reshaping. I’ve tried murifica, now we’re on vacuum development, but I also need to hide them when in man mode. Is it just me?

Anonymous

I would go for a slimmer waist, you could disguise it in drab mode but look fabulous en femme. Hate being straight up and down. Katie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

I have loss so serious weight ya!! Over 30 lbs and never felt better and never looked as good in dresses I thought I’ll never get back in. Being slim certainly shows well and  my two other best assets are my long smooth legs and  blessed for having a beautiful long hair,  my own.  Full body and even brought up my natural color once again. When it was short  a crew cut for many years I was mostly silver and looking my age. That all said I’m content covered from neck to my painted toes. But my big brother is my wind weathered face. Years of outdoor activities,  work and such has certainly leathered it. My wife with her wisdom warn me for years to use moisturizers and protect from sun and wind.  Wished I listen. Last 5 years has been very helpful  and has improved but still I do look very unconvincing in that area.  “Oh well” deal with what can be,,,as they say walk with confinance,  head up high and show no fear. But importantly watch where your walking  heels do have their moments  lol…

Stephanie 🌷

Anonymous

If I could change any body part it would be to have a slim waist instead of a fat beer belly.

Kerri

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Feet.  They’re huge.  I have yet to see a cis-woman with size 13/14 feet.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

If I could change any one thing it would be my belly. Unfortunately any weight lose comes from my legs, arms and face. It is hard to change the belly. It would be nice if 15 tom 20 lb could be moved from the belly to hips and butt.

. Cassie

I would change my height if I could. Being 6’6 tall makes things difficult at times.

I was also a bit taken aback when I started to think about this topic. My first reaction was to say get rid of my male parts. After giving it more thought I think it would be my face. I had to have surgery about 4 years ago. My jaw was broken and moved out an inch. Both top and bottom. My nose is now too wide for me. I hate my jaw line, so it would be my face. I love getting all my necessary work done like, shaving my legs, hair removal on my arms, hands, and chest. Taking this time makes me feel like I am stepping into a world of girly wounder. I am typing this comment with press on nails for the first time, feels so good. Also I know that us girls have many things we would like to change but something I have thought a lot about after my last visit with my therapist, is there so many different powerful women in the world that have all shapes and sizes, I could be one like anyone of them.
      Take care girls and live happy.

When I read the question initially, my first thought was my breasts.  Of all the components of the feminine anatomy that is the one aspect that I feel that I am missing.   However, after reading some of the other responses, I realized that I might have to give question additional consideration.

I have to agree with several other responses that my hands and feet should also be given adequate examination.  I say my hands, not because of their larger size or manly appearance, both of which are true, but actually due to their hair growth.  I have always felt the hair growing on my hands is somehow misplaced.  As for my feet, it would be their size.  I do find it ironic that all my later childhood, I had hoped for feet on the larger size, but now as a adult, I wish they were just 2 sizes smaller.

However, giving all due consideration, I must return to my original thought.  Of all of who I am, it is my lack of breasts that I find the most wrong.  Over the years, I have come to realize that I strongly believe that I should have my own natural breasts.  I do understand that man (something that I unequivocally know that I am and should be) having breasts is not typical, but it is something that I deeply feel is part of the complete and true me.

MacKenzie Alexandre

Have to go with breasts. I can lose weight if I need to, my hands and feet aren’t full out “man hand/feet”.  I get the whole “ men shouldn’t have breast” but it’s always a bit of a letdown finding a new bra or teddy and just not being able to fill it out properly. Sure you can get fake but wouldn’t it be even better to have real and bounce to complete the look

If I could change one thing for Sarah, it would be my height. It would be nice to be a little shorter as when I do go out dressed I feel like I stand out because of my height. I know that girls come in all shapes and sizes and it is probably all in my head but it would just allow me to to exert a bit more confidence when out and about.

Great question Ashley..
      I first started with boobs.. then thought similar to others with hands/feet. Maybe the boys downstairs could go.. but nah still want that part. My final conclusion is that I can live with most things I already have but hair would have to be the biggest issue but unlike most I would like the scalp of a woman and not this failing scalp I have. To never need a wig would be the one thing I would dream of changing.

Hugs Amelia 🎀

The one thing that everyone says about boobs relates to size and such and form too, but what about lovely bigger nipples, I suppose they can be enhanced with physical means or hormones? However being quite the hirsute woman it would be to have less hair and I mean all over except the top of my head, the true irony of it all.

Aurora Lynne
      Baroness

My favoured change would to have long, flowing natural hair to style in the way that suits me.

I probably would still not look all that convincing, but I would love to feel the wind blowing my hair around.

A slimmer waist would be my second choice but, ladies, I am working on that.

Aurora

A slimmer more feminine waist is something I am working. More natural bigger hips would be nice as well, but I am doing the exercises to help that out. Feet would be nice just so I can find shoes easier, but that’s also not something most people would notice.

I guess, maybe face. I feel like I need to slim my jaw down a bit more and there isn’t anything I can do about that it would definitely be helpful to just have a naturally adrongynous or even feminine face that would go a long way to making me more comfortable.

I am really pretty content, but if I had to choose, I would change the ratio between my legs and my torso. I am 6ft tall, but have a 31 inch inseam. Long torso, short legs. I don’t mind the height, but I would look better if my legs were longer. Often, when I try on a dress (especially a fitted one), the areas where its sewn narrower or wider don’t fall in quite the right spot on my body, even with hip pads. I have a LBD that I really like that fits perfectly in one dimension (around), but sits awkwardly in the other direction (up and down). I saw a picture the other day in an add or something where there was a woman standing next to a man. He was a solid six inches taller than she was, but her legs were easily an inch or two longer than his. I expect this was exaggerated a bit by clothing (skinny jeans on the woman, and suit trousers on the man) but it was a very clear indication of how different male and female bodies can be. One of the reasons I favor high wasted pencil skirts is that they seem to minimize this difference by making my legs look longer.

My other choice isn’t exactly a body part, but I would love to have no hair on my body except on my head. From the ears down, nothing (unless it grew down from above, of course).

Duh, less tummy!

Anonymous

I would have to say my whole body.

Hi Ashley,

I would like to have more range in my voice so I could sound more feminine when presenting as Michelle. It’s the one part of me that screams guy in a dress and I would love to change that. I think that when people are checking you out if you can smile and greet them in a convincing feminine voice they are likely to give you a pass. The very least it would do is perform wonders for my self confidence.

Hugs,

Michelle

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?