Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Lola Caprice
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: May 26, 2021
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 160

I’d have to say no. Can’t think of anything I would do differently and no desire to relive it all.

Bobbie W
      Lady
      Registered On: May 18, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 8

Simple answer for me is yes. But I would do a lot different biggest of all is I wouldn’t have suppressed Bobbie.

Sarah Kanter
      Lady
      Registered On: April 25, 2019
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 17

This is an interesting question. I think about it often, in this and other contexts. If I could go back with the knowledge I have now, then there are certainly things I’d like to do differently.

With cross dressing, the point I’m at now took a great deal of growth and maturity to get to. I sometimes think of all the time I wanted to dress up and didn’t as wasted time, but looking at myself, I also don’t think I would have been able to enjoy it in the way I do now, or balance it correctly with other aspects of my life had I started earlier. My wife and I talked about cross dressing from the beginning of our marriage and it’s taken her time to accept (or at least tolerate) this part of me. I think our marriage would have really suffered had I ignored her feelings early on.

I don’t know. In many ways, the opportunities I have to dress up now (going to the office or the store) feel like things I’ve grown into with time. While part of me wishes I could have been enjoying cross dressing freely for my entire life, another part of me recognizes that I had to develop in other ways first in order to really enjoy it now.

Not sure if that makes any sense!

sarah

MelanieElizabeth
      Lady
      Registered On: January 9, 2021
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 136

Hell Yes! This is reminiscent of a poll question from a while ago. Who wouldn’t want to go back with the knowledge that years of life have provided. As a previous poster said the understanding that the urge to dress wasn’t going to go away, would be enough to make me want to go back. This simple understanding would have alleviated years of guilt and shame, self exploration over time has allowed me to enjoy a level of comfort in my own skin. But if I could go back and do it again I would, many things would be different most importantly my mindset and comfortability with myself would certainly improve hence my life would improve. We all have regrets in life, things we should have handled differently, personally cding is among those things.

Sammatha
      Lady
      Registered On: June 22, 2019
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 234

My earliest moment was at 16 when i used mothers clothes dress tights bra.

Dawn Star
      Lady
      Registered On: February 3, 2021
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 16

I would love to relive my earliest CD days and I believe would not be as inhibited as I did when I first cross dressed. With what I know today, I would embrace the fact that I have always been quite feminine in body. But when I first cross dressed I was embarrassed with the woman that came out of me then and the shame of it. Yes I looked good in a dress – but due to my gender conditioning I had a hard time with the feelings it generated in me. Now that I understand myself better I am happy to be called mam in the grocery store, as happened yesterday. Yes, I would enjoy more my first cross dressing experience again and yes I would feel better in my feminine skin. 🙂

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Jennie James
      Lady
      Registered On: March 15, 2021
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 35

I say yes if I could relive them starting today and not be aware of my life as it is today. A lot to ask but as long as we’re just playing, I might as well ask for it all!
      There are so many more options and social awareness and acceptance today. Since I was 7 for my first experience, I could do a lot of things differently at an earlier age. One more caveat. My younger self would have to know how the desires never go away!

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Stevie Steiner
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 11, 2020
      Topics: 52
      Replies: 1260

I’d love to re-live it as long as I could change some bad choices I made with my CD’ing.   Otherwise NO, could not go thru all that again.  I Barely lived through the pain and misery first time around.   I’ve paid my dues to get to where I am – I’m pretty much at the finish line with it (yayy!!) – once was enough!

Stevie

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Stephanie Kennedy
      Princess
      Registered On: March 15, 2019
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 863

Hi Holly NO I would not to relive my past . Too much confusion,questioning who I am.why am I like this? If I could relive my past and change a few things that I would consider as long as it did not impact what I have today

Stephanie

Alison Anderson
      Duchess
      Registered On: October 15, 2018
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 484

I’m another who would have to say no. I had desires about as far back as I can remember, which would mean reliving my whole life.

I’ve answered similar questions here before, and always the same.  I’ve seen the butterfly effect (or chaos theory) numerous times in my life.  How seemingly small decisions, choices, or the lack thereof have had large consequences. If someone asks if I want to make large changes to the past, who knows how it would affect me, let alone the people whose lives I have touched?  Would I still have kids?  Would they be the same?  Would I have the same friends?  Would I be there to support them when they needed it?

Taken to the extreme, we are who we are because a particular sperm “won the race.”  How little do we have to change the conditions so that a different sperm wins the race, and we’re a completely different person?

So even if I wanted to do it, I couldn’t do it simply from a moral perspective.

Heather Jameson
      Duchess
      Registered On: April 1, 2019
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 551

No thanks, what I went through in the early years, I barely survived the first time, not taking any chances again.

Amanda Burton
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: January 15, 2020
      Topics: 34
      Replies: 1555

Simply no Holly. Been there done it, don’t need to go there again.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Regi Kelly
      Princess
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Topics: 36
      Replies: 1053

I dont see a vote, but I vote no, I am happy now, and only looking forward
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Grace Scarlett
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: February 16, 2021
      Topics: 85
      Replies: 1822

No thanks Holly…

It’s taken too long and too much of everything!!!…to get where I am today….I’m happy….

if it’s not broke….it don’t need mending!!!

Grace xx

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Michelle Trott
      Duchess
      Registered On: April 7, 2021
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 206

No for me too. Guilt shame not worth going thru again. Plus I sucked at it.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Bettylou Cox
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 26, 2019
      Topics: 21
      Replies: 2217

I really don’t know; it would depend on the definition of “earliest CD moments”. If I could return to that time about 8 years ago when my femme side began to assert itself, and knowing where it was taking me, then OH. YES! So many things to do and places to go before circumstance pinned me down at home.
      But if it meant going back to 1950, when I agonized over the thought that perhaps I was “supposed to have been a girl, but something went wrong”: Never! Suppressing that was the only way I even survived those times, and they were not good.

Bettylou

Holly Goodrich
      Lady
      Registered On: April 19, 2021
      Topics: 33
      Replies: 88

I also voted no, for much the same reasons. During the yeard between 2005 and 2018, I took so much abuse from my (late) ex, I oftrn thought of suicide.
      If I had to do it again, I would damn sure take my life.

Hugz, Holly

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Donna
      Lady
      Registered On: January 17, 2021
      Topics: 81
      Replies: 1071

voted no been through rough times and good times in past and now being content on present. Looking towards future now to be a woman.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account