- January 18, 2019 at 12:15 pm #144927Fiona-Ann MossParticipantRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 366Replies: 1198Has thanked: 3564 timesBeen thanked: 3492 times
Hi Girls, get your thinking caps on! your choice is up to you, male or female. Who do you idolise? who is your favourite film star, singer, poet etc. Could be someone not film or music related such as an inventor or scientist. Whoever it is, let us know!
- January 16, 2021 at 12:17 am #433747
- January 15, 2021 at 11:46 pm #433719Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 912Has thanked: 9442 timesBeen thanked: 3536 times
If Stevie Nicks or Cheryl Crow would just drop by, expected or not, I would love to treat them to nice big Texas BBQ meal. And if they are vegans, I know some places with awesome BBQ AND a huge salad bar.
And if maybe Loreena McKinnet and Margot Timmons would care to join us, I do believe I could have all 4 of the ladies out for a relaxing evening.
- January 6, 2021 at 8:27 pm #428605AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 103Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 312 times
I would want to go with the 4 ladies who played the Halliwell sisters in the original Charmed, the girl who plays Cara Dune, and Becky Lynch. Imagine all the girl talk we would have.
- October 20, 2020 at 1:15 am #396631Peaches VictoriaChat CrewRegistered On: April 26, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 22Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 69 times
Vin Diesel is my crush
- October 7, 2020 at 10:14 pm #391760
- September 24, 2020 at 6:42 pm #387256Vanessa HarrisLadyRegistered On: July 7, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 79Has thanked: 111 timesBeen thanked: 572 times
jazz jennings for sure!
- September 24, 2020 at 6:00 pm #387239Hailey PQLadyRegistered On: March 2, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 6Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 24 times
- September 24, 2020 at 5:58 pm #387234AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 19Replies: 700Has thanked: 8063 timesBeen thanked: 3830 times
I would love to have dinner with Courtney Act. Hopefully spend some time after giving me some makeup and crossdressing tips.
- September 23, 2020 at 9:46 am #386755
- September 23, 2020 at 8:02 am #386700Diane CrowDuchessRegistered On: October 21, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 191Has thanked: 1562 timesBeen thanked: 904 times
No question about it Billy Porter and the cast of Pose!!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- September 23, 2020 at 7:46 am #386694Fiona ShrekLadyRegistered On: September 18, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 15Has thanked: 45 timesBeen thanked: 40 times
Mine would have to be P!nk. She is such an amazing artist and looks like she would be accepting and fun to be with.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- July 10, 2020 at 11:38 am #362471Jennifer SwansonDuchessRegistered On: April 20, 2019Topics: 48Replies: 167Has thanked: 3879 timesBeen thanked: 1141 times
I have to go for the laughs so for me it would be Dame Edna or Randy Rainbow. I don’t think I’d be able to get through my salad. I start out laughing when I’m crossdressed so who knows where I would end up.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- July 10, 2020 at 10:13 am #362459Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 913Has thanked: 2939 timesBeen thanked: 4378 times
Suranne Jones for sure!
Preferably dressed as Gentlemen Jack 😍
1 user thanked author for this post.
- July 10, 2020 at 6:20 am #362387Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 376Has thanked: 275 timesBeen thanked: 1510 times
Cool fun topic !
My obvious choice would be Taylor Swift ! I just love her can do attitude, work ethic, and infectious smile. I just love her song writing abilities and her songs in general. She is also very open minded.
In Americana, she did the nails for a guest star for one of her concerts, it would be so cool to have her do my nails !
1 user thanked author for this post.
- July 10, 2020 at 2:47 am #362341
- July 9, 2020 at 11:07 pm #362313RebeccaMay FullertonLadyRegistered On: July 6, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 12Has thanked: 23 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
Robert Downey Jr. or Chef Gordon Ramsey because they are my heroes and are nice people to boot.
- January 25, 2020 at 2:35 am #269839AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 10Replies: 134Has thanked: 148 timesBeen thanked: 195 times
You would not know them, they’re Indian. 😊😊
- January 25, 2020 at 1:50 am #269832
- January 23, 2020 at 3:21 am #269301Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1577Has thanked: 1168 timesBeen thanked: 4133 times
- January 22, 2020 at 5:58 pm #269207Bearded Lady (AKA Dee)LadyRegistered On: January 20, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 25Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 69 times
While dressed? Easy. Mamie van Doren. The poor man’s Marilyn. Or the gorgeous Audrey Hepburn. Or … and keep up with me here. Diana Rigg. Teach me how to rock a catsuit. Or maybe a little Batgirl cosplay with Yvonne Craig.
Right. Forget everything else I said. The answer is Yvonne Craig.
- January 4, 2020 at 6:25 pm #264602Maxine DoosBaronessRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 97Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 64 times
- January 4, 2020 at 4:54 pm #264559Jamie SweetlyRegistered On: November 17, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 51Has thanked: 199 timesBeen thanked: 174 times
This is difficult because you put in “cross dressed” Not sure why. Shame? So many famous people I would like to have or have had dinner with, Hemingway, TS Eliot, Bob Dylan, Abe Lincoln, MLK, Gregory Peck, Elizabeth Taylor, Paul Newman. Gee, the list goes on.. But cross dressed? Comes down to Marilyn Monroe…… She intrigues me… Something about her…
- January 4, 2020 at 10:36 am #264446
- December 24, 2019 at 8:30 am #261109Samantha JoanChat CrewRegistered On: November 17, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 92Has thanked: 438 timesBeen thanked: 349 times
What a great question!
I have three people in mind. Firstly Eddie Izzard, if nothing else to discuss the fortunes of our favourite football/soccer team. Then move swiftly on to how not give any cares to what you’re wearing.
Secondly, Ruby Wax. After reading her books this year, would love to have a discussion on the mind and her career.
Lastly, Savannah Haulk. After reading and rereading her book on crossdressing, would love to sit down and discuss her journey to happiness.
Three dinner dates, three outfit possibilities!
Samantha x x
- December 4, 2019 at 11:37 am #255598Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 1842Has thanked: 3410 timesBeen thanked: 6308 times
Hmmm..another poll which makes me use all 8 brain cells before I can answer. Everyone in the movie or music industry whom I could name has passed on, so those talks will have to wait for me to join them. That leaves military and politics as topics to hash out over an enjoyable meal, and two names: “MAD Mike” Hoare,, who is still alive at age 100 (last I heard); and ex-Governor of Arkansas, Mike Huckabee. So many questions to ask and things to say, if given the opportunity.
- December 4, 2019 at 8:30 am #255550Jin CrockerLadyRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 284Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 726 times
Young Tom Sellek, love those eyebrows!
- December 3, 2019 at 1:11 pm #255396
- December 3, 2019 at 12:35 am #255172DeeAnn HopingsDuchessRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 770Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 2044 times
MANY people come the mind. However, I did go to lunch once with Alec Mapa, but I was not dressed…
- October 26, 2019 at 1:17 pm #240307
- October 25, 2019 at 11:29 am #239895AoifeLadyRegistered On: October 11, 2018Topics: 65Replies: 321Has thanked: 823 timesBeen thanked: 1147 times
omg and here’s one I can’t believe I didn’t think of before – David Duchovny! Him not necessarily in character but definitely presenting as Denise from Twin Peaks, what could be more fun than that? Always seemed like a cool guy and to have dinner en femme with him looking like his iconic CD/trans character would be untouchable.
- October 24, 2019 at 8:53 pm #239734AoifeLadyRegistered On: October 11, 2018Topics: 65Replies: 321Has thanked: 823 timesBeen thanked: 1147 times
I’d pick my current favourite musician the kiwi Aldous Harding. Part from being a genius, she’s someone who knows the transformative power of clothes and makeup (if curious just compare and contrast her videos versus an interview). I think she would find it interesting and disarming which seems very important in communicating with her. It’s also one case in which my wife would probably be fine with me dressing as it may minimise any possible unfaithful thoughts or actions 🤪
- October 24, 2019 at 1:31 pm #239511Roxy SmithLadyRegistered On: October 24, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 43Has thanked: 588 timesBeen thanked: 91 times
It would probably be a singer, Suzanne Vega (could think of others), but presume we are only allowed to pick one. Who knows, she might get a song idea from it 😉
- October 4, 2019 at 10:10 am #230885RosiebethLadyRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 98Has thanked: 323 timesBeen thanked: 525 times
- June 5, 2019 at 12:19 pm #183105Jennifer SwansonDuchessRegistered On: April 20, 2019Topics: 48Replies: 167Has thanked: 3879 timesBeen thanked: 1141 times
- October 24, 2019 at 8:46 pm #239731Camryn OccasionnelDuchessRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 430Has thanked: 782 timesBeen thanked: 1105 times
Sorry it took sooooo long for me to notice this post, Jennifer.
Maybe not as often as once a week, but I have long thought that it would be a fulfilling experience to meet with a group (large or small) of CDH CDs, all of us in full femme. But that’s just a ne’er-to-be-realized fantasy. Time, money, and geography are all against us.
- May 8, 2019 at 4:21 pm #175556Christina LoveitRegistered On: May 1, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 43Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 79 times
Before she got married and settled down, I would have said Cameron Diaz…she always seemed like someone who would love to have a good time! Bar hopping with her would probably have been a night to remember (or not remember lol…)
- April 26, 2019 at 11:53 am #171964AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 26Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 34 times
Meryl Streep, if a woman. She once complimented me on my acting work. I’d love to pick her brain, since she’s about the best there is.
Jimmy Buffett, if a man. Because…how could it not be interesting and fun.
Assuming we’re talking about living people, of course. 😉
- April 25, 2019 at 3:33 pm #171685AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 20Replies: 508Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 838 times
- May 17, 2019 at 7:19 am #177946AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 543Has thanked: 786 timesBeen thanked: 703 times
Kat von D you’ll have to help me is it an American thing or have I missed something. Probably the second.
- April 26, 2019 at 5:57 am #171856Deanna LundAmbassadorRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 43Replies: 145Has thanked: 325 timesBeen thanked: 343 times
Why did Kat Von D do a video saying she-s not a nazi or antivaxer
- April 27, 2019 at 3:36 am #172152AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 20Replies: 508Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 838 times
Don’t know—I’ve followed her feud with Jeffrey Star, and her involvement with her tattoo life and business but don’t know a thing about what you asked…….call me sheltered………..I really would like to spend an hour or so with her, if only to get her advice on advancing my presentation…….she’s a pro and I for sure could use whatever she would say !!
- April 27, 2019 at 4:48 am #172162Deanna LundAmbassadorRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 43Replies: 145Has thanked: 325 timesBeen thanked: 343 times
There was no criticism of KVD intended. I had never heard of her and when I searched her something about a video she did defending nherself came up.
- April 16, 2019 at 5:29 pm #169042ReneLadyRegistered On: March 7, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 21Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 71 times
- April 15, 2019 at 6:24 pm #168794AmbassadorRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 43Replies: 145Has thanked: 325 timesBeen thanked: 343 times
I too have fond memories of Raquel Welch
But i am not sure if she would be comfortable in that situation.
Since i would en femme i should be with a male. Being a bit of a joker i might suggest The Invisible Man but I afraid he would disappear on me so i guess it would be Harrison Ford circa Six Days Seven Nights. Besides, he owes my daughter $10-true story.
- March 7, 2019 at 3:21 am #158315Anne-MarieLadyRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 316 timesBeen thanked: 1049 times
Think it would have to be mother monster herself (Gaga).
I think that she is just such an interesting person and I bet she would be a huge amount of fun to be with and to talk to. I’m guessing that she would also be genuinely accepting and unphased about a guy dressed ‘en femme’ and out to dinner with her.
Think I’d dress cool and sophisticated. Of course I would need to do a pamper day first including a full shave, and I mean full lol. Then I’d dress in full fashioned stockings (mmmm), suspenders with a matching thong and balconette bra because this would make me feel (what I think if feels like to be) girly and reaaly nice. I would wear my best, most lifelike falsies with just a soupsom protruding from the top of the bras – just a small amount of my assets on display. A chemise and a steel boned underbust corset to help me attain a more femanine figure and also to help stop me slouching – habbit of a lifetime and I wouldn’t want to be out for dinner ‘en femme’ and slouching. A pair of moderate heeled leather shoes (I’m already tall and don’t want to make her feel really tiny). It would of course need to be a dress and I have a long flowing sparkly black number which would be just perfect. It comes to just below the knee so I would be able to show my calfs covered by the beautiful seams of the stockings and the delightful cuban heels.
Bet I’d be nervous as hell having dinner with mother monster and on full display ‘en femme’. Of course it would be full display as no matter what one was wearing, the company would dictate attention – wanted or not.
Bet it would be an amazing night though, really and truely a night to remember.
Thanks for asking the question Fiona.
Take good care
- February 24, 2019 at 7:28 am #155688Jamie VegasLadyRegistered On: May 23, 2017Topics: 4Replies: 148Has thanked: 236 timesBeen thanked: 200 times
For me no one famous just me and my lovely accepting wife of almost 30 years. Start with a walk around the mall to buy each other new sexy nighties then dinner/drinks and on home to change into our new items and watch a movie cuddled on the couch.
- February 23, 2019 at 2:23 pm #155566Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 34Replies: 841Has thanked: 266 timesBeen thanked: 2652 times
- February 23, 2019 at 12:06 pm #155534Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 394Has thanked: 732 timesBeen thanked: 1319 times
It would have to be Sir Ian McKellen because of his wicked sense of humour, and for a lady it would have to be Judy Dench she has so much class xxxxx
- February 23, 2019 at 11:23 am #155510Dame Veronica GraunwolfRegistered On: May 8, 2017Topics: 55Replies: 2059Has thanked: 1755 timesBeen thanked: 2250 times
- February 23, 2019 at 3:09 am #155418Dawn WyvernAmbassadorRegistered On: February 23, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 245Has thanked: 230 timesBeen thanked: 985 times
Hmmm – it would have to be more than one person … Annie Lenox ,Nicole Kidman & Angelina Jolie so discuss their humanitarian work and professional lives
- January 27, 2019 at 10:51 pm #147764
- January 20, 2019 at 8:18 pm #145594
- January 18, 2019 at 11:58 pm #145030Lori StarkLadyRegistered On: August 31, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 126Has thanked: 153 timesBeen thanked: 280 times
- October 24, 2019 at 2:03 pm #239521
- January 18, 2019 at 11:43 pm #145027AndreaLadyRegistered On: September 7, 2018Topics: 8Replies: 301Has thanked: 181 timesBeen thanked: 591 times
- January 18, 2019 at 9:20 pm #144993DuchessRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 430Has thanked: 782 timesBeen thanked: 1105 times
True, I am a MTF crossdresser (closeted, but crossdresser nonetheless), but when I think of simply “going out to dinner,” I think about it in the male sense of a “dinner date” with a GG. And also, since I am getting up in age (really up), I would want to spend time with a woman my age. Then, when you throw in the condition that I go out crossdressed (full femme, I suppose), wow, that really complicates matters! And she must be famous, to boot!! We’re entering full-blown fantasy territory here. How many real women, “famous” or otherwise, my age would want to sit down to dinner in a nice restaurant with ol’ Camryn, the closet CD?
But I’m being a party pooper, a wet blanket here, aren’t I? So, in the fun spirit of the premise, I’ll just go with the lovely lady who first popped into my head when I read the topic heading.
It would be Dame Helen Mirren.
How could it not be after watching “Calendar Girls,” “The Queen,” “The Hundred-Foot Journey,” and “The Woman in Gold”?
- January 18, 2019 at 8:11 pm #144971Michelle LiefdeAmbassador - EditorRegistered On: May 27, 2018Topics: 54Replies: 1182Has thanked: 1882 timesBeen thanked: 1502 times
- January 18, 2019 at 2:36 pm #144944skippy1965 CynthiaAmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 110Replies: 1255Has thanked: 551 timesBeen thanked: 1430 times
- January 18, 2019 at 1:57 pm #144939AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 27Replies: 926Has thanked: 1416 timesBeen thanked: 1840 times
Celebrity doesn’t do anything for me.
I’d really like to go out for dinner with my wife.
Although we did have a sandwich in Pret a Manger on New year’s eve when I was fully glammed to the nines – that doesn’t really count!
To play the game, I guess I’d pick Frida from ABBA – then we could do Karaoke afterwards – or better still, a gig – and I could be like Agnetha for the night.
If only my female vocals were that good :0)
- January 18, 2019 at 1:47 pm #144938BobbiLadyRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 1500Has thanked: 1627 timesBeen thanked: 3657 times
- January 18, 2019 at 12:41 pm #144932
- January 18, 2019 at 12:33 pm #144931Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 75Replies: 757Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 2459 times
Good morning Ms Pollster extraordinaire (AKA Fiona Moss!!).
As an eclectic music fan, but mostly old rocker, I would like to have Johnny Rivers take me out to dinner and show, to a place where Diana Krall was being backed by Hank Marvin on guitar.
If his son Ben was there too, so much the better, cos he’s nearly as good as his old man.
I would not dress like a 50’s/60’s rocker, but would be “dinner dance glam” in at least a lovely after five and heels.
Cue opening chords of ….ummm….. A nice Di Krall standard as I enter the room on Johnny’s arm.
- May 5, 2019 at 11:47 am #174533AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 543Has thanked: 786 timesBeen thanked: 703 times
Tiff a few hours with Johnny do you think you could still Walk the Line and your head would Hurt. Sorry just had to.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.