Viewing 29 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Knowing I would for sure in week would give myself the experience of what to come once transition to a full time woman.

Gwyneth
      Lady

This result should be very one sided. I’ll add a caveat. I would swap genders, but not body shapes. And/or desires! If you know what I mean! And I wouldn’t want to swap work status, since I’m retired.

So there’s only the one thing I would swap. Maybe not fair.

Gwyn

I would do so in a minute if I could. I think I would have an even deeper appreciation for what women go through and I would like to think I would have more insight as to what she would like with respect to intimacy 😇

Anonymous

oh but would have to do what they do and body shape size hehe

Gwyneth
          Lady

I will add that my S/O would love to change with me. She’s always had a bad case of penis envy!

Gwyn

For starters, genders is more of what’s between your ears (or your behaviors and conformity to “social norms”)than what’s between your legs.  In that regard, I’m probably more feminine in many ways than my ex, so my answer would be no.

Even if it involved other changes, I don’t think I would go for it, nor would she.  So again my answer is no.

Anonymous

would gain her or his behavior everything he or she is outside and inside emotions the whole package.

thank you for your answer.

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

No…happy being the person I am ,75 in October…not interested in becoming a women at this point. What I see how Hard it is to be a female…no , if a choice, no, too hard. When I watch the discrimination women have to put up with, especially my Black Wife…no , would not choose to be in her Size 5 shoes. I have seen too much abuse of women’s talents to switch, even for a week. I sympathize with women for these conditions. Maybe it makes me a better CDer.

I love my wife, & enjoy being her husband, my kids father, my grandkids “Papa”,  my Brother’s brother.

Switch….nope, wouldn’t be interested. Only trying daily to be the very best CDer I can be.

Love to all….Dr. T.J.

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

Yes I would. It’s only temporary, it would be a learning experience for sure. Btw if it happened to everyone across the planet for one week it would change society for the better. Not just for cds and trans people but for everyone, to walk a mile in the shoes of the opposite sex would enlighten many misogynists and change the world forever in so many ways.

Hi Donna Great subject It amazes me how much our SO,s have the ability to do and the details they can remember. I have spent my forty year marriage really not knowing what my SO did with her time and the money she had available to her. Unfortunately for me I had to learn on the run IT IS NOT EASY by any stretch of the imagination. Having the time to get cute and pretty is a luxury not the standard. Some how she always managed to look cute and pretty no matter what time i got home. I used to think its no big deal, I would love to be a mother and house wife its a great life I could get to dressed up watch Judge Judy, go shopping just enjoy being a girl. Do not forget they have been in training for the marathon of being a woman in a house hold of children and a husband for their entire life. They watched their mother and her mother and every mother that she came in contact with her whole life. The whole time we were busy denying what we felt was wrong. She was busy learning and doing. We maybe be able to go for a week on the cute and pretty part but the real stuff that makes up a woman’s life we would have no chance. My SO was diagnosed  with cancer of one her breast years after having a mastectomy and reconstruction of the other. She has to go through the same procedure over again. She has several other serous issues that need medical attention also. The other issues involve pain that will not go away unless she has surgery. She still manages to look cute and pretty. The details of a woman’s daily life I could write a novel. Its not only what she does its the things she worry’s about. She is intimately involved with the lives of the people she loves and when she has time to talk with her friends she gets involved with their lives and adds some comfort and support. She is endless when it comes to her love. There are times when she just wants to rest and wants to be loved and supported. That is the time when we have to be there for our SO. She remembers who was there for her during her time of need. If you are there for her she will be there for you. Giving you a week to try and do what she can handle in a day would be a vacation for her. On a lighter note she ask if she could borrow one of  one my breast inserts until the reconstruction was finished. So I am the singled breasted CD for a while{ only kidding I stuff with panty hose}.Be kind to your fem side and your loving SO. They both deserve it.

Luv Stephanie

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I think it would be wonderful for both of us to live life as the other for a while. It may help both of us understand the other more.

My sentiments exactly 😊💋

Gail Rich
      Lady

If I swapped with my wife, would I still be able to wear a dress?

Anonymous

Of course you be the wife be able wear what she wears. So if don’t have any can go out buy some deciding to start wearing them.

I think you would have to dress the same way your wife did before the swap😊💋

Anonymous

yes of course maybe she does wear dresses

Gail Rich
            Lady

She hasn’t worn a dress in years.

If I was a woman for a week I would have either a dress or skirt everyday.😊

With 100% certainty.

Lynda Jones
            Baroness - Annual

Short skirt/dress and High Heels, stocking and garters. And of course a push up sheer BRA”s, and matching thongs.First stop nails, hair, and Victoria Secrets. I would want wk notice to have all the new clothes ready.

If I could swap for 4 weeks it would be great then I would have fun knowing I am a woman and go shopping for anything womanly clothing also any thing a woman does in life to be a women to feel like one inside and out to dress sexy or just dress casually To feel my body with all the wonderful clothing on to know I can be me without being criticized and get respected as a woman

All the ladies clothing you picked out sounds beautiful to me you would look great in them! I love high heel over the knee boots and actually any ladies shoes that are high heels shur be wonderful  to go out in them! Would’be great wouldn’t it

Gail Rich
          Lady

Then, no thanks. I’d rather wear a dress.

Anonymous

I would not for the simple fact i like to wear skirts, dresses, high heels all the time. Thats my favotire part of being Chelly. She will dress up, but its for special occasions or special date nights. I want more!!!!

Chelly

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

No, 70% of me is the male me that’s been happily thus for well over my “3 score and ten”. The other 30% loves being “Catherine Louise” if and when she can.

Overall women get the “lesser deal” career wise home life, (including full time mother and lover) and have (ahem…) far more “general health maintenance issues” than men.

Until latter years they were also expected to look like a movie magazine cover every time they stepped out of the house. Post pandemic, I think its gone too far the other way, but then I can slouch around in tracksuit pants and slippers with the best of them. So who am I to judge.

Caty

Anonymous

I picked yes. What if at the end of the week, you didn’t want to switch back?

You would see if you could get your so to stay a husband?😊

Anonymous

that a possible outcome both have to agree to stay . Depending on who does what could be easier or could be harder.

Aoife
        Lady

i think in a lot of situations neither would be in a rush to switch back. i don’t know how any loving couple wouldn’t, ntm i’ve always felt like if you’re that into being your own gender are you really that attracted to the other one?

Aoife
      Lady

of course! who wouldn’t at least want that perspective? not only is she my favourite woman (even if not exactly who i would be if my bits were different), but it would be great for each of us to see what the other would do with the other’s body. maybe i would even end up liking my male self more! everything about it would be great.

Aoife
        Lady

lol. i was really trying to convince myself i wasn’t trans! no use hoping to like my male body when i’m a girl!

Donna that would be so so Wonderful to live as a woman like you said to see what it’s like before we transtion I’m hopping to finally trastion this coming season it’s been to long to live the way I definitely want to

Anonymous

With you there for sure. Will be a woman myself end of November this year. if all goes to plan.  No going back for me. Maybe one day come out with something for trail in future to switch genders. Right now switching pretty much fantasy. Maybe again could be reality in future.

Yes Donna i would like you said just for the chance to see her side of life and her to see mine .. Then show her a few things that would make her life a little prettier as im the woman of the house he he sounds like so fun  ..

Stephanie  bass

Anonymous

hehe she might decide she like being the man of the house

Sammatha
      Lady

Yes i am single now. So yes would love to have,a bf for the week.
      Nice thouggt xx

Anonymous

not to greedy take one for the day too hehe.

Sammatha
          Lady

Would be nice to be enfemme and your bf arrives home. Nice x

Anonymous

sounds nice now need to find a good steady bf to move in with one day or a husband.

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

30 years ago maybe. These days I don’t think either of us would want to deal with the others health problems. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
      💖Lola

Anonymous

I voted no, but only because I like my wife as a woman. If there was a button I could hit the would swap my gender overnight I would hit it often, definitely for a full week.

— Abbie 😘

Anonymous

after so many pushes button would break and be stuck as female.

Alice Black
          Duchess

LOL Donna

Anonymous

sometimes I think that would be pretty great!

— Abbie 🥰

Molly
      Duchess

Yes I would, if it would not harm her in any way.

I suspect it’d allow the SO to understand what it feels like to be me…. I can say that I imagine that it would be quite the shock for her and she’d be pushing the button, pretty quickly, in an attempt to change back.

Perhaps it would help, perhaps it would not help us, but I’ve always maintained that she’s the most gorgeous woman I’ve ever laid eyes on and I would love every second.

I imagine that this would probably be one of the best diagnostic tools for being someone being transgendered. No more imagination required to feel what it would be like to have a body of the opposite gender. Lots of Counselors may be out of business, but perhaps the focus would change to “Coping with having to go back”

– Molly

Anonymous

Remember once when was married we exchanged role as for normal lives beside real jobs But she would cut grass and all things normally done by a man and I would do the laundry clean house inside. Once we had a discussion that we would accuse each other of easy work. lol surprised both us but we did it for week.

Unfortunately I don’t have a so to swap bodies with, but I wish there was a magic button so I could change back and forth.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

It would be informative, that’s for sure. Most of all it would be exciting.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Well in the month of Sept getting facial surgery and few more things to get more fem features then in November going to get the bottom done.  So will be female for good. Then let some time go by to let HRT keep doing it thing.

Donna

Congrats Donna, I would love to hear that roar!

Anonymous

Might be able to once its all healed. Now can’t roar to much lol soreness speak to long now. But get better Know my parents can tell a big difference between old voice and fake fem voice to now voice.  So believe that a big success. Not cracking like use to.

Donna

Pumped
      Lady

It sounds tempting, but I am not ready to be a female full time. Fun to play, fun to dress up, but I don’t want to face the world as a woman.

The question asks  “just for a week”. That would be fun. Forever? No way. Marlene.

Anonymous

Oh I do for sure and soon enough  will face the world and hear me roar I am woman

Here’s what women have to deal with:

1. Always under a physical threat.

2. From age 5 judged on looks.

3. Frequently dismissed by men.

I feel for wemen on all of that if wemen get abused I think the abuser should be abused in the worst way imaginable at times I think allot of men suck

Hell yes.. Would love the feeling of knowing what it is like 24/7 before deciding if i want to take the cross dress further x

I would love to feel what it’s like to be a true woman. Plus my wife has an absolutely perfect set of boobs! That would be a sure bonus!
      LOL.

kim dones
      Lady

My late wife and I would swap all the time she was my husband and I was the wife. But I like what I have,

No, but that is only because my lady is as aged as I am. I would prefer to experience the adventure in a condition in which I could more readily enjoy it.

I could be an old lady later, much later, but I have already had some degree of exposure to that stage of expression.

Araminta.

P.S.

A week might not be anywhere near enough.

A.

Absolutely I would. Since we’re talking a week it would be a great experience to gain a women’s perspective on life in general and even hopefully her perspective on intimacy. Who among us hasn’t been curious about what that would be like? Yep, sign me up!

I totally agree with you on that

Oh Michelle, let’s just get it out in the open.

What is it like for women to have sex. We gotta know, right?

Well, like why not?

Dream on girls, dream on.

Diane

It would be great to live as a woman to have their feelings and body’s and live life like they do they try very hard to please people as well it would be great to see what it would feel like being treated like they do by other people to me I would love being a woman for at least for 6 months

Nicely said Katrina.

Diane

Thank you so much I already have breast but I love them but to be a women would be great they have great bodies soft and cuddly and the right curves in the right places

I get the experience, but I get to come back. I like the male me. Many reasons why which I will not get into.

Diane

I would like to do so, if only to feel what it is to have natural breasts and not having to shave my beard every day.

Regina I already have breasts it’s great to have them I love to be able to wear a bra and put my breasts inside I think it would really be nice to be a women to do any thing and everything that a woman does

I wouldn’t hesitate or even have to think about it.  To feel what it would be like to have real breasts in a bra.

To be able to wear anything I wanted for a week judgment free.   Sign me up, I’m ready 😁

I would love to lounge around to feel my body all over and take care of it to do everything a woman would do to look nice then go out for the evening and getting pampered by other people with no care in the world and be that way for a month

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Katrina Rose. Reason: Did not write it right
      Anonymous

ok steph let you trade with a elephant for week hehe

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?