Viewing 69 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies!

I’m sure all of you at one time or another have wondered why you were “this way” or why you are a crossdresser. I know I have. At different times in my life I’ve cried, cursed, prayed, tried to bargain with God, tried therapy, talked to my priest, and more, all in search of an answer to why I’m not like a “normal man,” why I like/want/need to dress like and present myself as a woman, and what can I do to change that.

However, as well all know, it’s not that simple. Being a crossdresser, for whatever reason, is part and parcel of who we are. So far, no one knows why this happens. However, as I’ve gotten older I know that crossdressing is ingrained within me and I have happily accepted Holly as part of me. With maturity comes wisdom, but when I was younger, I tried numerous times and numerous ways to change.

So my question for you is, if a “cure” for crossdressing was suddenly discovered and it would remove all aspects of crossdressing, all desires and needs to crossdress from you, would you take it?

I wouldn’t.

As much as I enjoy this part of me it is also largely incompatible with my male life. The burden of carrying and maintaining my secret is not necessarily balanced by the joy that being Darcy brings me. If I could allow the two to coexist without major consequence I would be content and would have answered no. However, for the above mentioned reasons I am a yes on this answer as much as it pains me to say it.

As much as I’m having a ball with CD at the moment there’s always the potential that it could cause me serious problems in the future. What if I met the love of my life and it was the only major problem between us? I’d take the cure then, no doubt about it. I’ve read enough on this site to know there can be other serious issues that could make me question the whole point of CD if those things happened to me.

I don’t want the cure today, but it would be nice to have it on the shelf.

Amy, you spoke for me as well.If I could find a great lifelong relationship with a GG, I’d have but a few regrets giving up the CD life.On the other hand, if she liked a guy who dressed up once in awhile, so much the better.

I voted I don’t think So I love who Iam Ivoted no

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

Why would I want to be “cured,” when cross dressing is part of my recovery program from alcoholism?

The timing of this question is good, because last night at support meeting I heard the very same thing from another girl.  All the years I tried to conceal my CD activities caused me grave mental distress, which I dealt with by consuming alcohol to excess.  When I began the recovery process, I realized I had to express my CD desires on a regular basis.  In simple language, I had to let the girl out.

The recovery program from alcoholism is individual and personal and involves many aspects, but for me, a major part is cross dressing on a regular basis.

That’s a good point. I find I’m drinking a lot less than I used to pre-CD. There’s a palliative side to dressing that I like. For me it’s almost a cure for stress.

MelanieElizabeth
        Ambassador

Peggy thanks for the honesty, your sentiments make a lot of sense to me personally.I find I have spent a big part of my life in denial of both issues. I do feel that since I’ve admitted to myself that I am a cd, I feel my other addictions have lessened to a large extent. Accepting who I am has really been instrumental in becoming my best self.

I love the woman inside me too much that I do  not want to stop dressing. It is a part of me, a vital part. Solace and relaxation are the result as well as the satisfaction of being me. So much inner peace.

Hi again Holly,

I cured myself, I no longer crossdress, I have transitioned and now live as a woman. These are my clothes! 🙂

hugs,

Lauren M

DeeDee
      Duchess

I am very happy being a crossdresser.  If I would ever meet the love of my life they would have to accept me as me and all that comes with it.  So my answer would is NO!!!!!

If you asked me ten years ago I might of said yes, now that I am older I have come to accept this part of my life and learned to love it, It is the reason that I am who I are today

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I nearly answered yes. It would make much of life so much easier. So I answered other, actually I don’t know for sure. Maybe I would like to go full time into crossdressing, hopefully being treated as a normal GG . Get as much experience for the woman’s point of view. Then maybe take the cure and I would be able to relate to women in there everyday struggles and thjose of CD’s who like who they are. Then again by this time I might like to start transitioning for real????????

. /.Cassie

This lady would never take a cure to stop her dressing as it a form of relaxation and so heavenly wonderful to be in touch with her feminine side.

there should be a cure for those who cant accept what we do in our private time, look I’m only wearing pantyhose and a dress with other things as well, I will always wear pantyhose when I have free time, the general public has to get over that little hump and move on with society, I’m just happy with other attire, that most men are uncomfortable seeing on another man in public….I’m not walking around naked and dont intend to, with love Marlene

Anonymous

Dearest Marlene
        That was well put and i echo that viewpoint!
        It’s about time alpha males got a grip and joe public as well!
        I mean we are all not doing anything wrong are we?
        We are just reaching out to our Feminine side!!!
        Sisters of the World Unite against this silly prejudice!
        Love you all
        Anna M xxx

I would never stop dressing I have been dressing for 50years I enjoy way to much

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

In the words of the tired old cliche, “too late she cried!!” I’m well into my 70;s and Caty has been a vital, integral, part of me for at least the last 50 years.

I also have strongly maintained over a lot of those years that the “femme side” of me has made it easy to become close friends with quite a few genetic “GG”s”. One in particular has been as good as a formal brother/ sister relationship

Cant get much closer than that.

Caty.

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

It has become such a big part of who I am that to be “cured” would be like losing a friend. I have always felt I was femme inside my whole life, now that I am older why would I change anything. I have made some very good friends that I never would have known without me accepting who I am.

Yes! Yes i would! To never, ever, have to wear any item of male drab again has been my lifelong dream. I’ve been to the doctor and there were a few medical issues to take care of first but i hope to start hormone therapy in about 6 weeks and then those last bits of male drab can find a new home at the good will and no more crossdressing for me. Yay!
      Oh, how i hate those dangly bits.

Thanks for asking.
      -joanne

i would never surrender this beautiful gift. Crossdressing is far too exciting and exhilarating for me to ever want to stop.

Anonymous

Dearest Holly
      Nice Poll and Topic darl!
      I can assure you i certainly would NOT now i’m in the flow!
      This is incurable and addictive that’s for sure but in the years that have passed with my on/off flirting with femininity there have been times perhaps that i WOULD!!!
      Luckily,not now though as through CDH i have found my true self but it’s been a long time coming!
      Hopefully,it’s gonna get a whole lot easier and better to accept myself and go forward!
      Hugs & Kisses
      Anna Mxxx

Absolutely NOT! Who are the 13 who voted yes lol??

Anonymous

Jess,

There is at least one “yes” in this thread.  You may have been jesting, but please consider other’s feelings.

We shouldn’t judge others’ reasons for wanting to stop any more than we would want someone from the outside world judging us for wanting to continue.  After all, our feminine side is supposed to make us more caring and nurturing

Much love,

Raquel

Good point Raquel and yes I was jesting but I suppose the obvious assumption on my part was that all of us are on this site to begin with because we enjoy it, and I didn’t consider the fact that anyone might consider it to be a bad thing they would want to get rid of in their life.

Cassie Jayson
            Duchess

Jess I am not sure if I would say they think cd is a bad thing. It is something that complicates there lives and there relationships.

. Cassie

Agreed Cassie that is obviously an issue for many people who don’t have an accepting SO, I guess I thought that the context of the question in the OP was in reference to “if it was strictly your choice, would you want to be cured of it?” I definitely understand the issue of people who have had a relationship end because of it or do not have an understanding SO.

Hell to the NO!

Jackie
      Ambassador

What’s there to cure? There is no cure you are who you are, you do what you do because you like who you are when dressed. If you wern’t ever suppose to do it you would have not done it a second time let alone kept doing it despite all the risk and area’s to lose. I think if one feels the need to ask this question then one probably should seek answers from a professional level. This is my opinion anyway. 

I totally agree otherwise you would not be a women I voted hell no

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

When I was younger, I would’ve gladly accepted whatever cure was offered.  I’ve come to realize most of us are wired this way.  We’re somewhere on the transgender spectrum whether we accept it or not.

I consider being trans to be an asset.  I give myself permission to feel my emotions.  What I wear is an extension of who I am and it validates my identity.  I have perspectives and experiences that are uniquely fulfilling.

No way I would trade that for a normal life.

Emily

Ya got to love being a woman one fantastic journey in life wonderful isn’t it

NO Way ,No HOW.I would not take the cure to give up crossdressing.Pardon me ladies if my blunt answer has offended anyone.Michelle has played a very large part in what Marty{my male half} has accomplished in life.She has taught me to put myself in our customers shoes and try to view the situation from their perspective.I work for the County in a justice court as Court Security.There have been a few times when I have been able to show a customer facing a very large fine ,with the judges and court staff help,how to make it hurt less in the long run.Michelle has made Marty a kinder person . And now I must step off my soap box carefully ,because I am wearing heels ,and dont want to trip.LOL.

To be “cured” or even consider it implies there is something wrong with it.  I have accepted myself and don’t believe there is anything wrong with it.

I have felt the desire to crossdress as far back as my memories take me.  To lose that would be to lose myself, to become a totally different person.  My being a crossdresser enabled me to be there for a friend whom I never would have met otherwise.  It also made my daughter comfortable to tell me she was a lesbian.  I don’t know what it would do in the future.

No way would I take a “cure” for who I am.

Anonymous

I rather enjoy my cross dressing. I wear woman’s underwear everyday and couldn’t imagine having to wear them again. I don’t get all dolled up often but i do work out in woman’s activewear (panties, leggings, sports bra) and wouldn’t want to go back to baggy shorts/shirts or sweat pants. I don’t look at my crossdressing as a curse more so as a blessing. Its my way to find freedom and my way to relax and be me. I’m proud to be different.

Anonymous

I could go either way.  I totally accept the part of me (Raquel) who is feminine, and loves women’s clothes.  I’m just saddened I can’t share her with the most important person in my life, the love of my life for almost half of it, my wife.

My wife knows I love being a woman but she doesn’t like it she doesn’t understand it but she still Loves me for being me Voted no I am just being me

No way, I want to go deeper into the “pink fog” a lot deeper heehee

I voted no I love everything about being a woman I am even growing breast don’t need breast forms much any more I wear a over a size b cup bra and loveing it

Anonymous

hi Michelle
        You know,that’s wht i’m trying but as i told Kim,i’ve sort of fell out with Anna many times but it was enforced!
        Love & Hugs
        Anna xxx

Anonymous

To paraphrase Mark Twain, Its easy to quit cross dressing. I have done it many times!

Anonymous

Hiya Kim
        Yes.i can relate to that because i’ve had to do it myself!
        It was sadly enforced on me on one occasion in my life!
        Anyway,hope you are well!
        Hugs and Kisses
        Anna M xxxx

Didn’t answer because I do not know how not being a CD would feel. Not being a CD would probably make life a lot easier to me as there was nothing to hide but at this moment transitioning would be the only way out for me as my inner joy is much bigger when dressed as a woman than it is dressed as a man. Acceptance of the society would also be very nice, then you wouldn’t need to to keep everything hidden. It’s so wonderfull when I’m dressed and my GF comes to visit and we are both in a dress and heels although she doesn’t like me wearing makeup and wig, she claims my my male self is disappearing when I am fully transformed with makeup and wig, she is very supportive otherwise though and we very much like the same style of clothing and underwear. I think if I voted it would have been a NO, really at hard question to answer.

I voted no there is possible ways to growing breasts for you that does not need to be a doctor I did and loving it nothing involved with pills just a lot of massage

Hi Michael

would like to learn a lot more of your method, hope you will share with all of us in here and if not will you then send me a personal message, please I really would like to grow my own breast rather than having implants which I’m considering at this moment.

Best Regards

Clarissa

Good morning Clarissa I founded the best way to grow breast first grab your breast with both of your hands going up and down and pulling them for about 20 minutes then do the other breast the same way then grabbing your breast and going sideways pulling them sideways also twist your breast around in a circular motion this is how I grew them it you are actually breaking the tissue cells so they multiply every time you massage them it takes about 40minutes also do this every day you will see them growing in about 2 or 3 months but it’ll be great for you you’re going to love it patients has its virtue the more you do it you will love it also look at Utube they have good tech Ike’s as well Ihave found now my breast bouncing a lot I hope it’ works well for ya p.s. my fem name is Katrina all the best luck to you

I understand why I can’t blame you for that once you have breast they can’t be removed they are on for a lifetime but they are great for me

Interesting question! I replied No. I’m not a crossdresser. I’m a woman! 🤗

Not under any circumstances whatsoever!

I voted no I love being a women getting dressed up is fantastic plus being a total woman

Patty Phose
      Duchess

No way. I love it to much.

I really agree that great to be a women gotta love it I voted no

Patty Phose
          Duchess

It makes no sense to give up something I love so much.

Now what would I do such a dumb thing like that for? I voted hell no I love being a women

Patty Phose
            Duchess

The pleasure, euphoria, excitement and thrill is like nothing else and I know of no other way to feel like that.

Leonara
            Ambassador

Patty, I couldn’t agree more, way to go, expressing our feminine feelings in a few words.
            Thank YOU!!

Hello leanora there is no cure for me just the love of being a woman I voted no way

OMG patty you said a mouth full why would anyone want to give up this wonderful way we all love to be I can never ever give this up it’s me and it’s the way I LOVE BEING I HAVE ONE MORE YEAR TO FINALLY RETIRE AND JUST GET A PART TIME JOB SO I CAN STILL SUPPORT AMBER WITH HER NEEDS WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A JOB AS AMBERMARIA WOULD BE A DREAM COME TRUE

I totally agree with that

Patty Phose
            Duchess

Thank you Ambermaria. I’ve been wearing girl’s clothes since I was 4. My dream was to be able to wear pretty girl’s clothes like pantyhose, heels and dresses and have pretty hair and be out showing my pretty self to everyone to admire.

When girls dressed like that, they looked so magical and enchanting.To just see them move and watch their legs was a totally mesmerizing experience. I wanted to look like them, I wanted to know how it felt to be them. I so wanted that experience.

When I finally was able to do it at 17, I was so nervous but even more excited. it was the most amazing thrill and feelings.Of course I had to do it more and get bolder and bolder. Being around people, turning heads. I had girl power. I loved it. it was such a huge deal to buy my first pairs of pantyhose while dressed. Wearing pantyhose while buying pantyhose. What an incredible feeling and thrill. Then on to trying on shoes with other people around watching, I felt was even bolder. I was being a girl. I loved it. I wanted to do more and more and was fortunate enough that I did.

Nearly every experience was so thrilling and exciting. Even just dressing at home made me flle so great. Why would I want to give all that up?

There is no cure for me I am hopelessly in love of being in love being a woman

Answered other, my answer would be Maybe – but that’s really a sitting on the fence answer; perhaps No or Yes see below

No – its actually become part of who I am, if you switched it off what other parts of you would be affected or lost ?

Yes, only if it didn’t affect all that I am; after all crossdressing is you outer appearance/shell not who you really are inwardly

Well somewhat of an answer, I continue to balance on the fence 🙂

Don’t balance on the fence get back on it and just be who you are and love it Ilove being a women I voted no I will never go back

ChloeC
      Duchess

So if the ‘cure’ was to become a genetic female ( and since we’re in wishland) and lose 20-40 years and have no negative impact on my loved ones (really fantasyland now) I would say a resounding YES!!!!!!!! change me now even sooner. Otherwise not a chance in a million. Thats about as Other as I can get. Hugs ChloeC

Hi Chloe I voted no I love being a women to much love feeling like one and being one it makes life wonderful for me

Sherri Cisneros
      Baroness

I am 59. Up till my mid/late 40’s, I would have answered “yes”. It was at that point in time I finally came to grips with this side of myself, and it wasn’t going away. I now really enjoy my girl time and would answer “no”. How I’d that for straddling both sides of the fence? 🙂

I am already cured I am a women now what agrate thing to be.my fem.name is Katrina I voted hell no I don’t think so I am actually a woman inside

Anonymous

Dearest Katrina
          I’m not Cured yet and will not likely to be!
          I’m too long in the tooth to stop this and there’s no turning back!
          However,i bow to senior femininity as i’ve only been on this journey for 42 years!
          Enjoy your fem time and be proud!
          Love & Kisses
          Anna M xxx

I am really proud being beautiful the best I can it’s great to enjoy dressing casually or going all out for the day I don’t like dressing much as a man but it is part of what we have to do there is no turning back for m rather I have been dressing up for 50 or more years and still love the ladies and being one with them even having breast now they are a lot softer than breast forms and I love it

Anonymous

Hi Katrina Darling
            Really admire your outlook and enthusiasm!
            I could do well to try and emulate you but i am just happy with Breast Forms and a Body Suit!
            Another thing,i’ve never been OUT and the weather here is lush!
            You go girl and show us the way but i also hate my man attire but have to keep switching frequently when needs must!
            It’s all i can do right now as where i live is NOT an ideal place to go out
            But it will happen….ONE DAY!!!!
            Hugs & Kisses
            Anna M xxx

I used to think I was one of very few cd’s I found out I was very wrong about that I was really happy I was wrong I used to always be in the closet and I Finally got out of it I was born on a ranch and miss it a lot but had to stay hidden not very many people like me in the country but still miss the ranch we had allot of animals there

Ain’t NO WAY!!!! I only wish I could be Destiny at work to🥰 but I don’t believe I can build houses as her..lmbo!!! Rick is almost a memory and come retirement in 9 years it’s DESTINY 24/7. I LOVE my fem side ALOT more than I do my male side!!!! Thank you all for being who you were ment to be😙

Ain’t NO WAY!!!! I only wish I could be Destiny at work to🥰 but I don’t believe I can build houses as her..lmbo!!! Rick is almost a memory and come retirement in 9 years it’s DESTINY 24/7. I LOVE my fem side ALOT more than I do my male side!!!! Thank you all for being who you were ment to be😙

Now what would I do with all my wonderful clothing I voted no

I have never been anxious or felt guilty for one second. I felt anxious on a couple of occasions when, as a teen, on rare moments I felt attracted to a guy. But I had no concern about crossdressing.

It’s not something in need of a cure, in fact I see it is a gift. Imagine not having the feeling of seeing, or feeling yourself as a complete woman? It doesn’t harm anyone, nor is it a drug. If your crossdressing goes beyond you privately (or beyond clubs like this), then you do indeed have some considerations, but if not, just bask in the joy of this wonderful experience.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I’m a part time crossdresser and like it that way. When I dress my personality doesn’t change at all (according to me) and that means a few things for me. I did read this very question in a different format and the answer there was a bit of a wakeup call for me.
      If the desire to dress is removed – what else goes with it? I kind of think that then my personality would change, jsut a question of how much and to what? I like to think that my wife loves me for the personality I currently have and if it changed maybe she can’t take the “new me”.
      For that reason I voted “no”, if it’s any change I wish for it’s that society would be as surprised to see a man in a dress as they currently are to see a women in pants – that pill I would gladly take :).

/kt

I voted no it would be great if we was able to just get up and dress as any other women does and not be shunned by society

Anonymous

Yes; Some days I feel feminine. Some days I feel masculine. To dress masculine and go do a thing. Come home, shower, put on a Summer dress and go to the grocery store without my world being destroyed … doesn’t seem like asking a lot

I voted no I love who I am its the best feeling I ever had being a woman

Aurora Lynne
      Baroness

Are you kidding? No, not me. I feel so myself as Aurora Eden.

Can’t take the women ought of a man I am loveing it I voted no

Anonymous

I must admit at the moment I can’t honestly decide. I’m a Crossdressing Closet Girl and I’m comfortable with that. If I was outed and things turned horribly like I anticipate they would. I might but I’m not sure what good or difference it would make at that time.

I love being a woman wearing a dress making  making my body like a woman it takes a lot of time but it is well worth it to me Ivoted no I’m not crazy enough to do that

If the cure did not change my personality, I would take it. It would make life a lot easier, especially for my wife. Not spending hours each day thinking about dressing and conversing here about it and online window shopping would free up time for a lot of worthwhile things I would like to do. If I totally accepted myself I probably would not want to change but acceptance is not the same as preference. I feel a little bit like I am not supporting our community with this response but it’s honestly how I feel.

I voted yes, because it would make life less complicated. I would prefer one side or the other full time femme, or not at all. That’s just me. I have loved my life as Genivieve but it was and remains complicated! 😉

Genivieve don’t life complicate your mind just slow down and enjoy life and forget the bad things tomorrow is another day and let that be great I voted no

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

There is not a simple answer to this. If the “cure” would completely take away my feminine desires then I would consider it. It would make my life easier and I wouldn’t feel stressed about hiding this way of life from my wife.

Now with that said (I did say I would consider it), I don’t think I would take it. The woman in me is so strong and natural and if I gave that up I wouldn’t be me anymore. I absolutely love putting on pretty clothes, wearing makeup and just naturally acting like a girl.

Hugs, Liara

I love my wife a lot to but for me I don’t think I could not let the women go I would just find another way around it Ivoted no and I wish you the best of luck I know you will get through it all

Anonymous

I used to think I would like to be cured of crossdressing, but now that  I’m alone, i see nothing wrong with crossdressing or being feminine.  It doesn’t harm anyone and i get to be the lady of the house when i want to be.

• Kerri

Kerri it’s wonderful life being a woman isn’t it? There is no cure for me I voted no

Back when I was in my twenties or even early 30’s I would have said yes to this question. I tried so hard for so long to be normal and went to abnormal extremes in the pursuit of what I considered normalcy as far as my urges to dress and my bisexuality. It seems like some CD’s completely separate dressing from their sexuality but for others of us it is a critical part of our sexuality.

I realized at 34 that I was how I was, and it would never change. From that point on I dedicated myself to take my dressing as far as I could and never look back. If there was a cure back when I wanted it, I am glad I never found it.

You can’t grump with perfection being a woman Ivoted nope

Like some other girls here, I might have said “yes” to this question at a few points in my early life. No doubt about it, having the need to crossdress definitely adds complications to one’s life. How much easier if we we could just flip that switch “off”! But no one here need be told that no such switch exists. As for me, I am long past the stage where there is any erotic component to my dressing. I’ve felt for a while that there was something deeper and stronger pushing me into this. These days (being now retired), I have come to realize that I don’t just want to be “her” occasionally for the fun of it – I want to be “her” when I wake up, “her” when I go to bed, and “her” at pretty much all times in between. A full transition (SRS etc) are not in the cards at my age, but I am working slowly towards as close an approximation as I can manage. So, that’ll be a “no thanks” on the “cure”! 🙂

Anonymous
      Lady

That’s a though one. In the past, I would go through long stretches of not dressing….eventually followed by a huge obsessive wave. Major extremes which ended up with purging and eventual regret. I decided that this was a part of me and frequent dabbling here and there kept things in balance for a while. I thought, I’ve got it figured out. But…lately I find myself missing the huge wave. It’s an ongoing discovery I suppose. Does this make sense? 🤷‍♀️

I voted no I purged too and regretted it toI thought to myself dam that was a dumdum mistake such is life

No way!
      If i thought i couldnt feel comforted or glamorous anymore that would be it! I think my wife would think I’ve gone mad!
      Jennifer x

If you went mad I would go with you haha I voted no way

I honestly don’t know. Although I hate to refer to quittig as a cure. I do know if there were two pills and one would make me a socially accepted woman what I would chose. And it sure would not be a cure.

You can’t cure what is already cured Ivoted nope

Trying to unsubscribe email notifications on this thread

I looked up and all of a sudden I am a woman I’m cured what a great thing to happen Haha I voted no

To me the word “cure” refers to a disease or illness.
      I don’t think crossdressing is either. More of lifestyle choice.

Even if I tried to be cured I would not be cured I love being a woman way to much I voted no way

Hi Valerie, whilst I agree it’s not an illness I’m not sure that calling CD a lifestyle choice is fair to those who suffer the anxiety and distress of having to make that choice. There are enough stories on this site of people having to go through therapy, suffering depression etc, that show whatever decision a girl makes (either way) can cause serious problems for themselves and their loved ones. It’s no wonder that some would seek a ‘cure’ for this.

Amy x

Revel
        Baroness

Right on, sister!

Anonymous

Hallelujah,Sweetness!
        No way is this so called a disease and it certainly ain’t for curing!

Revel
      Baroness

No. There’s nothing wrong with cross-dressing so I see no logical reason why one would want to be “cured” in the first place. Revel and cross-dressing makes me feel so much better. I would never want Revel to be out of my life. I love myself, and I especially love Rev.

Revel

Thank you Holly for bringing this up as it is an important topic for all of us I would imagine. I voted no as I feel womanly period, dressed or not dressed, and cannot imagine living as a typical male with manly habits. I started feeling girly quite young and dressed when I could in private throughout my teens. I tried to then suppress it during my 20s dressing only occasionally to then realizing in my early 30s that I am a woman at large and that it is fine feeling emotionally as one. Accepting my female identity – and being proud of it – has helped me a lot in gaining strengths and confidence in my everyday life. I have not gone through therapy yet but might start soon to determine the next steps of my journey.
      Lots of hugs to all, Sandra 🙂

Hi Sandra life in fact is a journey and I think to live out life the best you can and love it

Jasmine
      Lady

What’s there to cure it’s not like we have polio or something we’re just expressing ourselves the way we feel not like we got some kind of infections disease or something so you can take that cure and you can throw it in the ocean i was going to say something else but probably wouldn’t be polite on this site

Jasmine there is not a cure for what I already have being a woman if society don’t like it let them try it you never know they might like it if they don’t like it they don’t have to look

Jasmine
          Lady

I know there’s nothing to cure it’s just who we are not a disease or anything

hello Jasmine I think we was born into it it’s actually a gift to being both genders we are Abel to see both 2 sides of the coin and I am loveing it all it is great for me it helps to know how the other side how being a woman feels like I actually took some estrogen pills I found out what wemen feel like when they have when they on their peiriods real real bitchy crummy feelings

Jasmine
            Lady

I agree with you 100% like I said there’s nothing to cure and I’m actually considering starting hormone pills so I can start growing my own natural breast and people don’t realize that this is not something that you just choose that’s who you are

I texted Clarissa cross on how to get breast by massageingy your breast that is how I grew mine to over a B cup check it out that is how I grew mine estrogen pills don’t work they just make you grumpy but I learned how wemen feel when it’s that time

Jasmine
            Lady

Thank you I’m a definitely check that out I will always men in the market to find you would pace and new suggestions on how to accomplish what I’m looking to do

Hello Jasmine good luck to you it does work

This sounds interesting – is the information here on the site?

I would never be cured I am not crazy! I voted nope

Did you check out Clarissa cross in the Email the massage does work

Lea
      Lady

Let the Doctor cure me, especially if she’s attractive wearing an LBD, stiletto pumps, red lipstick (wink, wink).

Cure me and either make my into a beautiful woman, or remove the Crossdressing bits. Living between both can be too hard at times.

hello Lea there is no way I would be cured I am feminine now I would never go back I can’t wait to see the wonderful future I will have being a woman

Aubrey Decker
      Duchess

Although when I was younger, crossdressing caused a lot of confusion and shame. As I’ve grown and begun to accept and share myself with others, dressing brings me so much joy. I wouldn’t ever want to lose that part of me.

I would never lose that part of me also it makes me feel all cuddled and soft feeling inside

Anonymous

The “cure” for me is to be a woman/female from head to toenails and from fingernail tip to fingernail tip.

Sounds great to me I love to wear a mini skirt with garter belt fishnet stockings over the knee boots with a cute blouse on also a long lace dress and high heeled sandals

I would never take the cure.  I am still me and I will always be me, but I love this side of me.  The guilt is long gone.  Frankly, telling my SO about myself helped me to rid myself of the guilt and now I embrace this part of me, and the journey of woman hood even thought I don’t want to transition.  We are so lucky to live and experience what cis gender woman have.  Even if it’s only a few days a year so I say embrace it and wear pretty clothing its way better than the boring drab clothes.

Susan

I am happy for you I love the woman inside of me and everything about them there personalitys loveing kindness and caring and that is what I have in me it’s great all the wonderful clothing that I can get now and just being me as a total woman I voted nope I don’t need a stinking cure

Anonymous

Another way of saying it, Cure, cures I don’t need no stinkin’ cure.

Hello Joan you are absolutely right on that it’s still a wonderful life being as a woman I have been given the chance to love it

Anonymous
      Lady

Needing a cure indicates that I’m sick or have some virus…I’m not sick so no cure needed, just more dresses and bras. I love my girly clothes and they make me feel good mentally when I have them on. So maybe my Sandy clothes is the cure…

Hello Sandy honey I really like your name! You know what I always wanted I already have breast but It would be great to have real large breasts then to go for a jog and really feel what my breast really feels like bouncing around in a real small blouse

Genia is a part of me and has been for a long time so no I would not take any cure. I’m more relaxed, exercising more (for that feminine figure), drinking less and more attentive to my wife when partially dressed or after being dressed.

Hello Genia Katrina has been apart of my life as well and I would never change her it’s wonderful to have a female body it takes a long time being pretty I love working on her just as any other woman does I voted no on such a ridiculous thought

ChloeC
      Duchess

The use of the word ‘cure’ strongly implies that there is something basically wrong with someone like having insomnia or having some terrible life-threatening disease.  The question is who gets to define whatever that ‘wrong’ thing is? Frontal lobotomies or electric shock treatments were used to ‘cure’ people, as well as the use of all sorts of now prohibited drugs being used to ‘cure’ people. For there to be a cure there has to be a well accepted and acknowledged disease. I can only hope that in today’s climate, that being anywhere on the LGBTAI+ spectrum that none is ever considered a disease, because I can just imagine all the ‘cures’ being promulgated if that occurs.

Hugs, ChloeC

Why’ don’t they cure people to accept us as we are I voted no

Nancy
      Lady

No way, never. Why would I want to give up something that brings me joy? If anything, I need a lot more of that in myself life right now.

Nancy

Hello Nancy I would never give up on any thing that gives me pure happiness expecialy being a woman it it’s wonderful being a lady

this question implies there is something wrong with dressing as a woman. To me it is just dressing. Not something to be ashamed for fearful over.

No, Never! It is who I am, why would I? We all have had our good times and bad times. But everybody does! No. (Still a good question)

Hi Lisa the greatest times is getting all dressed up and the anticipation of it is the best I vote nope on any cure

If I didn’t know this compulsion or addiction I think I would be better off and have better relationships.

Hello Jerri I could not get over being a women it would drive me crazy I started dressing at around 11 years old and I am 61 now I could not ever stop now it is way too late for me now

Anonymous

I voted “other” so I guess I should explain. I’m an oddity in that I started underdressing against my will – as a slightly overweight teenager, I was forced to start wearing a panty girdle with dire threats of retribution if I didn’t comply. God I hated it. This was back in the late seventies, when girdles were still girdles and nothing like modern shapewear. It’s hard to describe how I felt each morning, looking at this awful thing that I’d only ever seen in mail order catalogues and shop windows, knowing I was going to have to pull it on and struggle through an 8+ hour school day enduring it firmly squeezing my belly, backside and thighs.

After four years of this torture at school, I left to go to university and stopped crossdressing. But I had panic attacks – a result of four years of living in fear of being caught and punished for not having my girdle on – so I had to start again. Buying myself a new girdle was one of the lowest moments of my life, realising that underdressing in foundationwear was going to be a long-term thing. If, back then, you’d offer me the chance to be cured – to have my memory wiped, have all psychological damage undone and be relieved of this weirdly self-imposed obligation to wear corsetry – I’d have bitten your hand off.

But that was a long long time ago. I’m now heading inexorably towards my sixties and, as I sit here and type, I’m wearing control briefs, a firm control open girdle, stockings and a longline bra…and it just feels normal. I don’t enjoy it, but neither do I hate it. I guess I feel the same way as I would if I were sitting in boxers – it’s just my normal underwear and, to be honest, it now feels strange when I’m not wearing a girdle. So, at this stage of my life, I’m finally comfortable in my own skin and don’t feel the need to be “cured” anymore.

Hello Davina that would of been a real bummer I’ always never quite lived like a male but always got along with allot of women they always told me that they always felt like they was talking to another woman that they never told any man the things that they only talked to a woman about I loved it I do wear a waist cincher though but having to I would not like that I do have a a  small waist from it a 32 waist

I absolutely would not take such a “cure” – CDing IS my cure! I’m a late bloomer, not actively crossdressing till I was 69 years old. Prior to this I was in and out of therapy, obsessive leading to depression. Since I began,the inner darkness has finally lifted, and I am a better, happier person for it. It is as if a void in my psyche has finally been filled, my dark introspection replaced with the sensuous euphoric feelings that CDing brings for me. Then again, my late start allowed me to avoid the shame and guilt that has plagued so many, for some most of their lives. And with my supportive wife I think I am one of the lucky ones.

Hello hollyI don’t need a cure I am truly happy for you and Having a wonderful wife means a lot for you and myself for you thank you so much for the good news

Hello kris I am very happy for you being really happy and having a great wife cross dressing Is my cure as well it is a blessing as well

i would take the “cure” in a heartbeat, i have struggled with my sexuality and gender identity since puberty and have never really been a happy person.

Hello Giselle do and live happy in life don’t let things in life get you down if you want to be a woman one day and a male the next that’s great do whatever you wish to do life is to short not to be happy

Anonymous

Giselle,

I’m sorry to hear about your struggles. Nothing can take away the hurt or confusion of the past, but being here, with so many wonderful sisters and reading about their lives and how they overcame similar issues may help you discover and enjoy CDing in the future without guilt or shame or inner turmoil. Wishing you the best.

Much love,
        Raquel

Anonymous
      Lady

No, I would only take the “cure” if it turned me into a female full time. But back in the day there were dark times of depression when I would have taken the “cure” just to end my misery.

No way!!!  I may not want my friends and family to know, but I’m not ashamed of my dressing up – it’s an essential part of me and I wouldn’t be complete without it.  Now; if you were to ask if there were a cure for peoples prejudice against crossdressing, that would be a different matter; it may be a part of who they are, but it’s an ugly part that the world could do without.  Always going to love my mini skirt!  Holly.  XXX

Hi Holly Marie Don’t care for people that are prejudiced but I have a great idea for them and cure them into being a woman never know they might love it

Nice idea:  the few people I’ve known who were outwardly anti CD/Trans/TV/whatever are those who I’ve always secretly thought may actually be interested in belonging…  I don’t like the idea of forcing anyone, but I suspect that secretly they would be thrilled at the idea…  Love you all:  Holly.

hi holly there so many nincompoops out there that they don’t realize how much they are missing being a woman I think they are missing a lot in life which we truly already enjoy what a shame for them but we get the enjoyment of it all better for us!!!

Danni Ash
      Lady

I have been Danni for most of my life, my mother gave me the name when she caught me wearing her cloths. I did stop for a while during my time in the service and during my first marriage. After that I started dressing again and even told a few people and when I met my second wife I told her right from the start amd she was good with that and even helped my choose cloths and makeup. It made our marriage strong and I felt free to be me. I have since told some family members including my daughter, it is so liberating to know that I don’t have to do it in secret and can be open about my feminine side. Love to all.

Hi Danni your wife sounds like she is wonderful good luck to both of you and God bless

Revel
      Baroness

Agreed. That’s a great way to put it.

Rev

I agree to voted no

Viewing 69 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?