Viewing 52 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

First there are so many beautiful woman past and present I am curious if you could be one of the following women listed who would you want to be and who would you never ever want to be. If you would like to comment as to why your choice is yours the go ahead. This is something that is light hearted and hopefully fun. I know we could add plenty of other names and many would say women that were an important part of their life. Go ahead make a choice or two if you would like and let’s see what it looks like a down the road. Thanks April

I would like to be Halle Berry or Brooke Shields they are very beutifukl and know how to handle it !

I messed up the format of the poll appreciate your choices both classy.

Jennifer Anniston I was always so jealous of her on Friends she always had a dress or skirt with nylons on.
      Or Penelope Cruz I always had a crush on her and Spanish woman are so beautiful it would be awesome to look like her.

Susan

Anonymous
      Duchess

I couldn’t submit my choice, it’s not up there. Farrah Fawcett!! There isn’t even a close second.

Racquel Welch as she oozed sexual charm, plus that voluptuous figure, who would not want that??

Tough choice, but I’m going to go with J.Lo. She rings my chimes.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Out of these choices, i would pick Hally Berry. Beauty, classy, and so feminine all in one very sexy package.

Gwyneth
      Lady

I have to say that there are many ladies on this list that any one of us would wish to at least look similar. I’m sure there are many more. But….

Marilyn Monroe hands down. I know only a few have the same desired outcome of CDing as I do, but she definitely is someone I would trade places with (of course not RIGHT at this moment – she would have to come back to life for that!). When she entered a room, every man noticed. Many would rush to meet her. Yeah… I would love to enter a room and make even the most devoted husband risk the ire of his wife as he instantly began to fantasize things with me!

Gwyn

Love your take on Marilyn Monroe so classy and a room stopper for sure.

I chose Raquel Welch only because Sophia Loren wasn’t there

Anonymous
        Lady

I agree with you Jennifer… Sophia Loren was my first celebrity crush… such classic beauty!

Sophia Loren would  always be my first choice but that’s not an option here so Kate Beckinsale it is.  I really liked her in Underworld, Van Helsing, The Aviator and in Pearl Harbour.  I enjoyed the action, costumes and physical commitment.    Thanks April for this interesting question.    Marg

Right see left of Sophia and Farah love Kate.

Noelia6
      Lady

Halle Berry por ser siempre tan femenina y por que es guapísima y un modelo a seguir y también me encantaría ser Cameron Día por lo mismo

Halle Berry for always being so feminine and because she is gorgeous and a role model and I would also love to be Cameron Day for the same

Raquel Welch for me, I always envied her amazing figure and beautiful face and hair. Like most trans women, I was never drawn to her but wanted to be her.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Anonymous

I would want to be Kate Beckinsale.  She has such classic beauty and I love her movies.

Hi April out of the list i chose Marilyn Monroe she had so much sex appeal even when she just walked down the street, another one not on the list who i would be was Doris Day she was so sexy too but in a mummsie sort of way if you get what i mean X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hello April!
      This poll is fun, too bad it only gives you one choice.

In a previous post I had already stated that I would like to be like her: Halle Berry.
      I always tried to imitate her walk on the beach in 007, then I was struck by her movements in Catwoman and then what can I say for me she is a beautiful woman …..
      Second choice J. Lo!

XOXOX from Italy
      Greta 😘

It would have to be Jennifer Aniston, not only for her extraordinary beauty and sexiness, but also she seems to be a genuinely nice girl with a great sense of humour – who doesn’t treat herself too seriously.  However, if I had been given a choice of “Other – please say who” then I would have voted for Leela out of Futurama……  Holly XXX

I would not want to be either of those ladies on the list. My choice would be Jane Seymour for the following reason. Most everyone on the list is young. have we forgotten the older crossdressers who have no idea or similarity to those listed. My current age gives me the ideals of n older woman such as Jane and not one of  let’s say,  just to pick one at random….Zendayah.

I have nothing in common with herso my values are much much different than hers.

I am Jane Seymour stock.

Right another beautiful classy woman to add Jane Seymour awesome one missed along with SophiaLoren, and Farrah Faucet. Thanks

It would have to be Kate Beckinsale from that list.

To be fair though, I don’t think there’s any of the ladies on there that I would object to being.

Right great response Sara!

Susan Sue
        Duchess

If I could I would love to be Cindy. It won’t have to be in her prime. It would be so much fun to be her!

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

From this list it would be Penelope Cruz. I have always found her to be extremely attractive & sexy.

Jennifer Aniston, no doubt. My 2nd choice would be Michelle Phillips, of the Mamas & Papas, in the 60s.

Yes Jennifer is a beautiful sexy funny woman!

I chose Brooke Shields.When I was in my early twenties she was my top choice of the girl I wanted to be.Can’t remember off hand why I wanted to be like her but I just saw an picture of her online and saw that lovely head of long hair and those beautiful eyes.That’s reason enough.

Kate Beckinsale for me. I would love to be as beautiful as her

Hi April,

All very beautiful women, but I have two that are not on the list. My two faves are Julia Roberts, and Scarlett Johansson.

Erica ❤️

Another two beautiful women Julia Roberts, Scarlett Johansson to add with Jane Seymour, Sophia Loren, Farrah Fawcett and Michelle Phillips.

The Body & Look of Raquel Welch, The Sensualness of Marilyn and The Money of Oprah!!
      But I Do Love Kate Beckinsale’s Nose, Adorable!! Jill💖

All excellent points for sure and most of us have the noses closer to Karl Malden than Kate sadly.

Gwyneth
          Lady

Of course you have to be our age to know who that is!

Gwyn

Gail Rich
        Lady

When I was growing up, I wanted to be like Mary Tyler Moore.

I chose Jennifer Anniston. First of all, She is my celebrity pass. Secondly, her Beauty and sophistication overwhelm me. She just seems real and lovable. And thirdly, if I was her, I’d tell myself to find my male me because she’d be so happy with me.

Gina Carano Played Cara Dune

How could you not want  to be Racquel Welch her bronzed look in 1 million bc, wow. Such a beautiful woman of her times. Also Sophia loren another stunning beauty.  Personaly i would love to be Elisabeth Shue. I think she has a natural beauty, no need for all the glam.

Carol ❤️

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Carol.

Kate Beckinsale in a corset is my role model. So incredibly gorgeous!

I picked Kate Beckinsale because Linda Carter wasn’t a choice. But both are women I want to be.

When I was younger, I wanted to be Ann-Margret.  To sing and dance and look stunning in a beaded Bob Mackie dress. Maybe I still want that.

However, A-M is not one of the names on the list, so I voted for Marilyn Monroe.

Anonymous

Who else, but Raquel Welch! 😁

After all, she’s my namesake, role model, and longtime crush.

I just love Jennifer Lopez  I just want to be able to look as good as she dose and her view on life for her community is awesome 

• Fun question, April. Very difficult choice for me between Halle (whom I’ve actually met) and Marilyn. Would love to wake up as either Halle shimmying out of her LBD in an unforgettable scene in “Swordfish” or Marilyn trying to keep her classic white dress from carrying her airborne in “The Seven Year Itch.”  Zendaya, Penelope and Racquel are vying for the bronze prize in my personal poll. I would just absolutely love, love, love to be reincarnated as any one of those five sexy and sophisticated ladies.

Right such beautiful sexy women for sure. Thanks for sharing.

Monroe, no contest. I’d have to re-size my retro underwear though.

My mother was very curvy in her younger days, and I believe that she is how I always envisioned myself–after all, it was her cast-off bras that I wore in my teens, and I had to create rather large breast forms to fill them out.  As a result, I have always preferred Raquel Welch/Sophia Loren/Catherine Zeta-Jones body types.  Of course now, decades later, time, food, and gravity have taken their toll, but in my mind my ideal is still the type I imagined when I was six years old, the age when I first realized that I wished that I were a girl, and the age that I first cross-dressed.  Perhaps in my next life…

I went with Jennifer Anniston because i’m on a rewatching Friends kick, and her skin, hair and body were so perfect. Even now , sure it’s made up for the commercials but she’s hardly aged.

I always liked the 80’s version of Madonna looks so beautiful! I wish I could look like her more!!

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

I simply had to choose Marilyn.  I have both idolized and been infatuated with her my entire life.  My only reservation is; while I’d love be have her beauty and glamourous lifestyle, actually being her might be different.  There was a lot of tragedy in her short lifetime.

💖Lola

Gwyneth
        Lady

My choice as well. I would have stayed married to Joe DiMaggio. He stayed in great shape for a long time. That would have made a wonderful Mr Coffee commercial!

Lola Caprice
          Baroness

Great point!  Love it!🤣

I can see the 2 of them in a domestic setting with a Mr. coffee sitting on the morning breakfast table between them.  She dressed in a ravishing silk nightie and he in a “ hefner” like silk robe. LOL.

Brandi
      Lady

Hi April,

Selected Marilyn Monroe – the figure, the outfits, the hair and makeup.

The 1950’s is Brandi’s gurl’s era.

Another choice would be Betty Page.

Brandi XOXO

Brandi
        Lady

Another woman would be Jane Mansfield.

One last one would be Ann Margaret.

Brandi XOXO

Yes they both definitely should be on the list.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=677989]
      I plumped for Racquel Welch (sooo glam!) Bit surprised not to see my fellow Brits Joan Collins or Elizabeth Taylor on the poll though… x 🇬🇧

Yes should have added another 10- 15 beautiful choices. My apologies.

Oh sis, made me vote for Monroe , ( note feeble poka dot sundress attempt last week).  Where was the fan in the floor when needed. LOL  You picked the impossible task of covering 60 years + of beautiful women.  Loren, Grace Kelly, even Clara Bow of yesteryear.  The list goes from her to Swift.

I would however , put forth Deneuve as the pinnacle. Some would point out  she is not as glamorous  as the list.  To me, no other woman on the planet exudes the feminine mystique to perfection.  As Bow was the “ it girl” of the 20s, Deneuve was that of my generation.  From the first time I saw her,  she was different from all the others.

Why Racquel Welch? What a silly question, have you seen her?

Definitely an absolutely gorgeous beautiful sexy goddess!

ChloeC
      Duchess

Choices, choices.  I can’t possibly pick one. But my top three are Raquel, Penelope, and Salma. I can’t watch Bandidas enough.

Hugs, ChloëC

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by ChloeC.

so happy you placed Alicia Keys at the “top of the list”…as soon as I saw her name, the full-body image of her from her Karma music video appeared to me, in a hot, slinky turquoise blue jumpsuit…anyone else remember this…??? wish I could be the “Asian” Alicia in that jumpsuit…!!!

If interested, here’s a link to images and the video from a site that says it sold for $1,000 in an auction:
      https://www.julienslive.com/lot-details/index/catalog/234/lot/96122/ALICIA-KEYS-KARMA-MUSIC-VIDEO-JUMPSUIT

and not to body-shame because I think she’s such a natural beauty and so very talented, but I could never be Zendaya…not this “plus size” gurl…!!!

I wouldn’t want to BE any of them. There a few that I would like to look like when dressed, but I wouldn’t want to be them. I’m happy being me.

Cerys

My vote would be none of the above. I would however like to peruse their closets LOL!

I vote for Halle Berry, but if Vanessa Williams had been on the list it would be her.

Yes she was another that should have been on the list.

of those choices, Raquel Walch.    I am also fond of Jaclyn Smith, Barbara Eden, and Jessica Simpson.

All three very beautiful with wonderful smiles.

Aurora Lynne
      Baroness

Hi April,

From those choices, I chose Halle Berry. Jennifer Aniston would be my second choice.

However, had she been on there I would have chosen Kate Jackson way above any of the others.

We can but dream.

Aurora Lynnette

Hi April,
      I chose Raquel Welch. I saw 1,000,000 years BC when I was a teen and I never got over her looks and hair…my wigs are Raquel Welch brand and I find them to be high quality and beautiful. The thought of having her looks and body is exciting in itself, but I would be me in her body. You can’t be anyone else but yourself. ❤️💕Roella❤️💕

Courtney
      Duchess

For me, it would be Jennifer Aniston…I love her simple beauty, hair, and style…..I strive to make Courtney resemble her…second choice would be Cindy Crawford.

Courtney

Hi April, I picked Raquel Welch.  She was just gorgeous when she was young and still is.  How in the world can you be as old as her and still look that good.

Yes she was beautiful sorry she passed in February at 82 from Cardiac Arrest she also suffered from Alzheimers the last few years. She was such a gorgeous beautiful sexy and yet classy woman.

Oprah, hands down.

Given the difficulties that she overcame in her early life, perhaps her success should not have been surprising. Few people have impacted so many lives in such a positive way.

Agreed she has done so many positive things for other people.

Viewing 52 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?