Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

If you were a dude, tall, dark and handsome, and you encountered yourself in girl mode, would you consider yourself cute, hot, desirable?

if a blind date situation, would you try to get a kiss, maybe, a second date?

probably not

maybe if i get better at makeup and a wig and other items till then i just look like my guy seld with makeup

TA-

I use that as my motivation when dressing-Would I do me? Of course I’m no catch but a Girl/Guy could do much worse. I think dressed I’m slightly hotter a girl than a guy. I’ve always been self conscious of being skinny(as a guy)

Thanks for the reply

-JO

Anonymous

Yes indeed….

Lisa

Yes indeed !

Anonymous

Oh yes the kiss would be a certainty and much more I hope !

Anonymous

Each time I dress and get better at makeup, my man finds me more attractive to look at. He absolutely gets off on my personality – we’re very different, but he’s becoming a bit more like me each time. It’s like a little bit gets left behind when he goes back to man mode.

Of course, that’s when I get coy and hide myself. There’s plenty of depth to my character despite the superficial chattiess. I’m not an easy catch, but you better believe I’m worth it!

I wouldn’t want him to kiss me. I don’t fancy guys even a little bit. Only women – and I only have designs on his wife, although there aren’t many women I don’t find attractive. They are such beautiful creatures!

Would he want to kiss me?

You know, I believe he would. Especially when I’ve just done my lips. Gotta keep him interested or I’ll never get out!

Love Laura.

It would depend on the level of competition Olivia had at the bar, how much he’d had to drink and how close to last call it is. Just kidding!

I think that when she puts any effort into it, Olivia is quite Doable…as they say.

A work in progress for sure, but he’d be thankful, thats if he even got a second look

Anonymous

Jesus take the wheel!

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Well, I hope I would find myself cute. When I see the photo of me in my 50’s swing dress, I do think she’s really cute.

The whole point of my dressing is to be passable and beautiful.  I would hope that Mr. TallDark&Handsome would look at me in my red cocktail dress and desire to kiss me (and more).

Barbara
      Lady

I’m not sure if I would kiss me. Maybe if I ever figure my hair do out!😃 would I want him to? Hmmmm I am straight but then again it would be flattering I guess!

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I think I’d go with the “heterosexual straight male” line who would never in any way shape or form cheat on my beloved, but hell…. the thought of “doing something” with another suitably femme CD does make me “pause to think about it”

Mona
      Duchess

Haha – just thought of a new meaning for MILF = Me I’d Like to F…

Lol, hell yeah! I’d definately see her for a second date and even marry her! Omg what am I saying!! better not say anything to the wifey…… 🙁 🙂

Fee xxx

Anonymous

This is like a trick question….hmm…

If I, Brandy,  was out creepin, in full on girl mode, it would still be to pick up
      natural born women. I never thought of it before but…I just might be a lesbian trapped in a man’s body…good grief Charlie Brown!!!

A “dude” in any shape of form…well, he can look but he can’t touch…
      no, no, no…. & he’d better keep his comments to himself too!

xxx
      Brandy

Jessica
      Lady

Well, I’m a married person so I have to say…three some? Hmmm.

Indeed!  Seeing my fem self and wearing what I like to see?  No doubt!

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?