Viewing 34 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

For me it would be sheer Jet Black. Mostly because that was what I was drawn to as a youngster, but now because I think it is just the sexiest color!

Kandace

I agree when I wear hosiery it is shear Jet Black most of the time just looks and feels so sexy! Wore the shear Jet Black with bows at the top of thigh highs in 2019 at TGRocktober for the lingerie shoot.

Anonymous
      Lady

I agree on the sheer jet black for these old legs. The wife always says I have nice legs but time has beaten them up a little so black hose is it for me.

The only one to vote white.  No not a nurse but these old legs like girly, shorter, and younger style.  If I had great legs, it would be sheer, seamed, black.

For me its jet black as well . I have lots of pairs that include see thru designer and for special occasions I adore fishnets and fencepost designs

I prefer black as well which is fortunate because it’s usually the only color available in my size.

Hi girls,

Black, jet black, ultra black, 90 denier black, or “The blackest black”. These are the various name of my black hosiery. So you may assume that my favorite color is…black?

hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Put my vote for black too, it’s just so delightful to wear, and look at.

I like suntan hosiery.

I agree sweetie suntan hose are just more seductive, and make your legs much more  feminine and attractive. I wear hose everyday and enjoy them more than ever.
        hugs, Sandy.

Anonymous

Black because it goes with everything

Anonymous
      Lady

Black. Even my legs look hot in black! 🥰

Leah
      Baroness

black lace tops.  Always thought they were more sexy …and naughty

I agree but I have to use a garter belt to keep them up! That’s alright though I love them too. Sandy.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Black.

Black goes with everything and it’s so sexy!

Lynda Jones
      Baroness - Annual

I would vote Black 20d, I like suntan but for only one color (Black is where you are at) airport taxi location.

Well most have said black which I do adore but if only one colour I’d probably have to go with a taupe/ suntan colour.  I’ve read and agree that a lighter colour heel goes better on a lighter colour pantyhose.

Mocha its the most versatile and i love the way makes my legs look, great with all my shoes and good under shorts

I think I too would try mocha …

Let’s see, I own probably a dozen pairs of tights/hose/stockings, and all but 1 of them are black, so I think I would have to say black.

Black. It’s sexy, literally goes with anything, and covers unshaven legs best.

Black, black and black.  Marg

I would have to say that my legs look best in Hanes Silken Mist Suntan pantyhose. Love the feel and look. Definitely make a certain pair of heels, black and white polka dot, really pop.

I suppose if I could only have one color, it would have to be black, but thank god I don’t have to give up my pinks, lavenders, red, whites, nudes, etc. It would be like having to live in a black and white movie!

Sheer black 🖤 for me!
      Goes with everything i own.

Sherri Cisneros
      Baroness

Wolford nearly black or Hanes barely black. Seems to be what works best for me.

Would hate to have to choose, but if I could really only wear one color of stockings then I would pick nude. I have always loved the look of nude stockings with white lingerie.

Hugs,

Emily

Hint of Black / Almost Midnight / Nightshade / etc. 40 denier sheer. The kind of ‘not quite’ black that looks grey in direct sunlight and silky sheer black in dim lighting.  Hides imperfections, can show off clean shaven legs in a lit room.  Can wear it with an LBD, with a white sweater dress, with a tweed wool skirt, denim skirt, chambray shirt dress, slip dress, etc. Works with ballet flats, pumps (stilleto or chunk heel), boots or booties. Strappy or peep toe. Not that I would know anything about this.

For me, satin Black. I chose Black because its easier to get any style you want such as Lace and a whole plethora of different Panty styles. Same goes for Tights, in Black you can even buy them at your corner shop!

Fiona xx

Hi Kandace
      For me its Suntan tights love the colour.
      Sarah xx

I would choose basic black 15 to 20 denier. Basic black is classy and sexy at the same time. That’s my go to for sheer Lace Topped Thigh-highs and “suspender” hose. Suspender hose are pantyhose without the pelvic panel or gusset.

Hi Brit we haven’t talked in awhile so it’s good to see you commenting on such a “dear to our hearts “ subject. Thanks, hugs etc. Sandy

I truly believe that I would pick the suntan color it makes my legs feel and look so nice. During the week I wear Leggs everyday hose as it is cheap and if I’m not going out they’re fine. Get a run throw them away. As for a more lively and classy I wear Hanes Reflections but wish I could find more sheer to the waist.
        As for second best it’s the basic black with garters or just plain pantyhose.
        Hugs, Sandy.

J J
      Lady

I would say black, because that is what I wear most often, but upon thinking about it, I would choose tan/nude since I can wear that with anything and black does have its limits.

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

I don’t know why I’m trying to answer this, I’ve always had a thing for black but I’m pretty fond of tan/nude. In a perfect world I would have every color in the rainbow. I guess this girl just can’t decide.

Most have said black which I do adore but if only one color, I’d probably have to go with a Hanes Alive South Pacific

Kimmie
      Lady

Glossy beige

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Shiny, tan sheer to waist pantyhose is what I wear most of the time. Just love how nice they make my legs look and how wonderful they feel.

Gillian
      Lady

Lace top black stockings every time.

That said my first lingerie purchase in a department store was white satin french knickers, camisole and suspender belt which I matched with white lace top stockings.

If only one color it would be Black and be pantyhose.
      Being Caucasian, bare legs could cover at times, but for me nude and suntan hose are irrelevant, though they can be sexy. Black is able to be wore with almost every outfit from dress, skirts and shorts to pants and jeans. Love black pantyhose and shorts, if it was thigh high the tops would show. I’d rather look good then….I have always found a pair of shorts, black hose and heels a very sexy ensemble.
      The allure of pantyhose for me has always been in black. From light to jet, I find it to be a sexy and intimate color.

Nearly black control pantyhose for this girl as it just enhances to my feminine feelings.   I am wearing a pair as I write this reply.

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?