Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Have you ever done it? Where? How did you look? What were the reactions? Would you do it again?

Becka
      Lady

I would love to wear them in public, but it would be difficult  There is the bulge factor, but in general…….I’ve been in ‘hybrid” mode all weekend, had a few stares and was anxious about running into people I know, but for the most part it was great!  I was with my SO as well, and she at first was giving me an odd look.

My “hybrid” mode now consists of womans jeans, always on weekends, the tighter and skinnier the better, wearing panties underneath, SO doe not know about those, and now my femme shoes (darling low cut loafers).  I was these more than anything along with the skinny jeans that were just above the ankle, that caused most of the stares.  But it felt good.  Just waiting to see what if anything SO says.

Just do it athletic come in male and female no one cares, i’ve worked my way up to colorful lularoes and don’t think twice they’re a great way to start going out “dressed”

Billie
      Lady

I wear them and I don’t think anyone even cares.

Go ahead and wear them if that’s what you want to do.

I used to wear them in guy mode sometimes and yes I got some looks but I didn’t know those people so it didn’t matter what they thought.

Personally I don’t care what people wear and I think most of society care very little if a guy wears girls jeans or leggings.

They are my favourite thing ever wore some great ones to pride now i just want to wear them constantly they are a great crossover tool and as said almost accepted by most people and i find they make me feel lile an everyday girl

I do on most days. I am right now. It’s the best part of openly crossdressing. I get looks, and I want to. The more of us are seen wearing them, the more normal it will seem to others.

Anonymous

Wearing leggings in this day should not be a problem but there are still some parts of the country that have not been kind to this fashion trend.  So be careful given that.  Men in leggings and shorts is just another dude in leggings in my neighborhood.  Now if we tread into shear hosier, that could raise an eyebrow or two.

Alicia C
      Lady

Steven Tyler freely admits he gets his wild for men shirts in women’s clothes. He finds ones that work for him rather well. As for leggings, there are ones for men available in the men’s sporting clothes depts or similar. designed for your package. however if you want to wear womens, well maybe go up a size for a little looser fit.

Becka
        Lady

Steve Tyler’s situation is a bit different from ours.
        🙂

Becka
      Lady

Thanks, not so worried at all about strangers.  It’s running into friends/acquaintances that we know around town that I’m more “concerned” about.  I really don’t want to care about it, but I know how mean people can be.  🙁  Especially what they may think of my wife, and I don’t want her to have to suffer for my habits.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?