• This topic has 28 replies, 26 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 26 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi

I was all ready to hit Tesco’s tonight…then my phone buzzed…. message from Vanessa law….

First thought…oh oh…I’m in trouble…and then I was hit with this….

Hey Grace,

I just wanted to drop you a note to let you know that you’ve received a gift from a generous member of Crossdresser Heaven. They have sponsored you for a year on the Baroness plan, and your account has been upgraded. She wishes to remain anonymous., but said you were an inspiration to her.

I’m destroyed…I cant stop crying, you know who you ARE….and this really is overwhelming, and this is where the freedom of living alone is not so good…I need a hugg so badly, sorry I need to go

What a lovely and wonderful thing to give. Super hugs to whoever did that. I love you so much!
      Hugs to you Grace and to the anonymous giver.
      Diane

Sending a warm hug from afar, Grace, you lucky girl:-)
      Regine

Anonymous

That’s wonderful, Grace….and an inspiration do some Christmas shopping for a special friend (or two).

Hugs,

Bettylou

If anyone deserves this, you do, Grace!

Big hugg!!! (And an extra one for your lovely sponsor!)

Love Laura

Anonymous

Congratulations! You are a beautiful soul! I hope you have fun with it! Have a fantastic weekend! x

OH WOW!!

Big HUGS Grace!! You deserve it!!

Robyn 🤗🤗🤗💋❤️💋❤️

Anonymous

Hi Grace,

You deserve it girl! I wasn’t me, although I wish it was. My checking account is empty! I spent it all on makeup and coffee!

Hugs,

Kay

Anonymous

Super Huggs my darling, you a beautiful person. To the anonymous giver I completely agree with you this girl is an incredible inspiration not just to yourself but to us all.

Who  ever you are thank you, that was an amazing gift of kindness to a amazing girl.

Huggs all round Amanda

So happy for you sweetie, as I mentioned in the other thread you’re entertaining as hell,  somebody with cash also noticed that I suppose.

Anonymous

Hi Grace,

This reminds me of a story today. I hope you don’t mind me drifting your post a bit. I’ll send you some coffee!

This morning my wife and I drove to the town where I grew up. We went to place a wreath at the cemetery where my parents are. I love driving past my childhood house and through the neighborhoods. I was reminiscing and sharing stories with my wife of when I was growing up. When I was in high school, they had an event called “secret admirers day.” All the money gathered went to a charity. You could pay a few dollars and have a rose sent to someone you secretly admire. I really liked this girl named Andrea and had a rose sent to her. I was too shy to talk to girls and never spoke a word to her. I saw her walking down the hall between classes carrying her rose. The girl could pay a dollar to find out who sent it. I was hoping she would say something to me or send me a little note. I never heard from her. I am still happy that I sent it and I hope it made her feel nice.

Maybe if you sent Vanessa a dollar, you can find out who did this!

Kay

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

You certainly deserve it Grace!

My arms may be just long enough to reach over the pond and give you a hug. ❤

Stevie

Hi Grace yes you are so deserving as a wonderful woman congrats to you . And as for knowing sometimes its best not to know as it will be a treasure to remember for a long time to come . Congats girlfriend enjoy .

Stephanie

Anonymous
      Lady

HHHUUUUUGGGGS!!!  You are definitely someone who inspires others. Your deserve it girl!!

🍷🍷🍷C

Anonymous

Wonderful early Christmas gift

Grace honey, I can’t think of anyone as deserving as YOU!

Enjoy your wonderful gift girl, hugs all the way around and a special thanks to the mystery lady, may Karma shine on her!

Hi Grace,

What a wonderful gift and very well deserved.  Great big bear hugs to you Grace!

Alice

Aww that was sweet of whoever did that. I don’t think it could have happened to a better girl. Well deserved and it will keep us girls entertained for the new year!

Anonymous

well deserved

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

So happy for you Grace.

XOX Sandy  XOX

Anonymous

Just to say thanks…

I woke up this morning still numb..I haven’t replied to individuals…you are ALL beautiful !!……

….and to some girl out there…all I can say is …I’m so grateful, shocked…even humbled

… if what I do has inspired you enough that you felt you wanted to do something like this for me, my job is done!!!….thank you, grace 💋❤️💋

What an amazing gift , not only have they sponsored you for a year, they’ve also made you very happy . Sometimes it really is a wonderful world we live in . Sonia xxx

Congratulations, Baroness Grace Scarlett. Pyxx.

Anonymous

Congratulations Grace you well deserve this for all the help you give everyone and all your wonderful comments you have for everyone. A million hugs from me to you.

Kathleen

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Grace, I’m so late in this conversation. I read the title and said, “Oh no, what’s up?” And it turns out to be such a heart warming story.  I am so happy for you.  After reading all the comments by the other members, there really isn’t much more for me to say, they’ve captured the sentiment so well.  You are clearly loved by all the gals here.  And as I mentioned to you yesterday, your wisdom is inspiring.  Also your humor is contagious.  Sometimes I poo-poo the internet, but this is an example of when the internet is working as intended. Living on the other side of the world, I would not likely have met you any other way.  Thanks for all you do.

Big Virtual Hug,  Krista

Anonymous

Krista !!

Thank you…two little words I seem to have been saying all weekend !!

Huggs, grace ❤️

This illustrates why I like this site so much!

Grace, you are well named as you have certainly brought grace to me and many others.

Anonymous

Grace you are a real lovely person and thoroughly deserving and big thank you to the special Person who recognised this.

Love and Best Wishes

Sarah xxx

Anonymous

Congratulations Grace

Well deserved, I’d like to raise a toast 🥂! Do you still have any of that J.D. Honey (Hunny) that’ll work?  To you and the other kind sole for their thoughtfulness and unselfishness!!!

many hugs, Polly

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?