- April 11, 2021 at 2:40 pm #476482Olivia LivinParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 47Replies: 1623Has thanked: 8055 timesBeen thanked: 4314 times
I’ve been trying since last february to get my ears pierced at a salon/spa/store, but covid has blocked me in my several attempts. With our latest lockdown I said ” to heck with it (PC wording)” lol, ordered a preloaded sterilized kit from an online vendor and had a friend do it for me today. Lovin’ the look of even just the small studs and will wait the prescribed timeline to upgrade to others. Oh darn! More necessary shopping.
Cheers to pierced ears,
Total of 23 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- April 12, 2021 at 3:40 am #476734Sandy HoneyLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 143Has thanked: 84 timesBeen thanked: 671 times
- April 12, 2021 at 3:09 am #476725Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 579Has thanked: 1011 timesBeen thanked: 1964 times
- April 12, 2021 at 2:56 am #476717
- April 12, 2021 at 1:50 am #476701LisaTLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 48Replies: 553Has thanked: 444 timesBeen thanked: 2577 times
Earings are one of those things that are very personal. When I was much younger I took the view that I didn’t understand why people should want extra holes in their heads and bodies and as a consequence I think She who must be obeyed didn’t have pierced ears till she was nearly thirty. Now I’m more relaxed about earings but still don’t feel the need to modify myself or wear any. It’s not even a gender defining step these days as many men have piercings but obviously the choice of jewellery and style is and I’m sure there is endless enjoyment and fun shopping and choosing a look for every occasion.
I’m still struggling with a look that is purely me so to a complication I don’t need. But we’ll done you it’s your look and I’m sure you will feel wonderful exploring this additional step in expressing your femininity.
- April 12, 2021 at 12:01 am #476691Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 66Replies: 1390Has thanked: 4938 timesBeen thanked: 7639 times
- April 12, 2021 at 3:43 am #476735Olivia LivinLadyRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 47Replies: 1623Has thanked: 8055 timesBeen thanked: 4314 times
Clip ons didn’t work well for me, I have large thick lobes so they didn’t want to stay on.
I don’t really want the big flashy or dangly looking ones, just something to soften the image and take attention off the rugged looking face.
- April 11, 2021 at 8:12 pm #476646patty williamsLadyRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 72Replies: 1364Has thanked: 2222 timesBeen thanked: 4866 times
- April 11, 2021 at 7:58 pm #476637Autumn ValiantDuchessRegistered On: July 14, 2019Topics: 36Replies: 1181Has thanked: 18117 timesBeen thanked: 3177 times
- April 11, 2021 at 7:34 pm #476632Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 1619Has thanked: 18198 timesBeen thanked: 5373 times
- April 11, 2021 at 5:59 pm #476584Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 923Has thanked: 13050 timesBeen thanked: 3406 times
Good on you! I had mine done last… what? November? I think. I’m happy for you, you’ll love it. Do all the cleaning, rotating, and waiting, it’s worth it.
- April 11, 2021 at 3:15 pm #476503Eva KellyDuchessRegistered On: March 1, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 265Has thanked: 2928 timesBeen thanked: 1271 times
Congrats girl! I did my ears two years ago. I immediately started buying earrings and haven’t stopped. The six week healing time seemed like forever.
- April 11, 2021 at 2:46 pm #476485
- April 11, 2021 at 2:43 pm #476483Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 3101Has thanked: 2988 timesBeen thanked: 6537 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.