Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’ve been trying since last february to get my ears pierced at a salon/spa/store, but covid has blocked me in my several attempts. With our latest lockdown I said ” to heck with it (PC wording)” lol, ordered a preloaded sterilized kit from an online vendor and had a friend do it for me today. Lovin’ the look of even just the small studs and will wait the prescribed timeline to upgrade to others. Oh darn! More necessary shopping.

Cheers to pierced ears,

Olivia

Congratulations Olivia on having your ears pierced!  Hope it didn’t hurt much.

you’re right you’ll need to do more shopping.  Let’s hope you find a great sale.

Alice

Thanx Alice, no worse than a blood test.

Anonymous

Hi Olivia,

Congrats girl!  I did my ears two years ago. I immediately started buying earrings and haven’t stopped. The six week healing time seemed like forever.

Eva

Good on you! I had mine done last… what? November? I think. I’m happy for you, you’ll love it. Do all the cleaning, rotating, and waiting, it’s worth it.

Bridgette

Hi Olivia congrats on getting ears pierced it makes a pretty girl more pretty  good job he he ..

Stephanie

Hi Liv!

Glad to hear the kit you ordered worked for you!

We hope to hear about and maybe see some nice earrings

Hugs and love

Autumn

Fantastic Olivia,

Ive only worn clip ons but they felt so wonderful I can’t imagine having pierced ears .

Good for you.

Huggs Patty

Anonymous

Olivia.

Well done, I’m like Patty, clip ons only….at the moment.

Pierced ears, gosh look at all those dangly, hoopy, sparkly wonderful choices you now have to make….more expense!!!

Grace xx

Grace

Clip ons didn’t work well for me, I have large thick lobes so they didn’t want to stay on.

I don’t really want the big flashy or dangly looking ones, just something to soften the image and take attention off the rugged looking face.

Very nice hun. I’d love to get my ears pierced!

Ashley

Anonymous

Fantastic Olivia, I’m really jealous of you I’ve wanted to have my ears pierced for ages, I’m not sure what my wife would think if i told her i wanted to have my ears pierced,

Hugs Rozalyne x

Anonymous
      Lady

Congratulations Olivia! Getting my ears pierced in on my to do list for this summer. I just can’t stop looking at all the wonderful earrings that there are, so I plan to finally do this even at my age.

Sandy

Hi Sandy

Even when I was looking at having it done in store I never saw any signs that read ” you must be this young to have your ears pierced” lol, I’m 60!

Be You, All if you

Olivia

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?