Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Audrey W
      Lady

Hello everyone, Audrey here.  I’m a full time 24/7 cross dresser, however only from the waist down.  I guess you call it under-dressing or stealth mode?   I wear women’s marketed Jeans, shorts, slacks Athletic warm-up pants, sneakers, shoes, panties, jewelry, you name it. No dresses or skirts by the way.  Heels only in private at home. From the waist up I present very male, guy clothes all the way.

My women’s wardrobe is also very neutral, in that if someone in the know or was very fashion conscious they may suspect my bottoms, shoes sandals, jewelry whatever come from the gals dept. However in all the years I’ve been doing this no one has ever mentioned it to me or my wife.  As always, no one truly knows what others say behind a person’s back.

However, I believe its very true what I’ve read hear many times.  Dress as you like and OWN it.  Its very true that peoples brains see an image and fill in the blanks to make a complete picture. I present male, act like a male and people see a guy.  Over the years I’ve gotten many compliments about my wardrobe.  Some diversion occasionally gets involved when male friends have asked me where I do my shopping.  Fortunately, vague answers, a bit of deflection and major upscale department stores have thus far provided satisfactory answers to potentially embarrassing answers.

I guess that’s all for now I just wanted to stop in and introduce myself and say hi.

Hello Audrey welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!

Hugs April

Hi Audrey,

Welcome to CDH.  I find most people are wrapped up in their own thoughts so really don’t notice.

Alice

Hi Audrey welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m still in the closet to my wife and family,

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Audrey, Welcome to CDH. So many good people here I hope that you make a lot of new friends.

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Hi, Audrey! Welcome to CDH! We are so glad you found us! This is a very welcoming and supportive family of sisters!

Erika

HI Audrey. There is nothing wrong with how you choose to express your fem side. We are all different in how we navigate this road. I too often underdress when I can’t fully dress. Awesome my dear!

XO Tara

Hi Audrey and welcome to a place where you can make new friends and share your experiences. I think a lot of us got into crossdressing because we were so tired of wearing the dull same-old/same-old clothes guys wear everyday. Women have such a great variety of colors and styles to choose from that (at least for me) it’s fun to have the opportunity to go out of my ‘comfort zone’ and get dressed in something FABULOUS. I hope to hear more about your ‘adventures’. Hugs, Paulette

Anonymous

I am full time girl 👧 since I have been 9 till now at 62. We all have our own levels and now how far we want to go. We have to be our own person and live it. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Audrey W
      Lady

Just wanted to say thanks for the warm, welcome and supportive reception.  For a very long time my crossdressing was a private thing between me and my wife.  She is my biggest supporter and the one who really sent me on this wonderful journey many years ago.  We met while I was still in college and she is truly the love of my life.  As I grow older its nice to be able to discuss this way of life with other like minded people.

A bit on ancient history….  I was for many years an amateur competitive bodybuilder.   I still work out 5 days a week although I no longer compete.  Before we were ever intimate she was fully aware I regularly shaved my body, had seen me in posing trunks and went to quite a few shows with me.   (For those who don’t know, body building posing trunks are basically women’s Brazilian bikini bottoms.)  The first time we were intimate, she was somewhat taken aback when she saw I was wearing boxer briefs instead of something resembling my posing trunks.  So to make a long story short, when I left her house that evening, I was given a bag of “proper panties” and told to ditch my boxer briefs. Shortly thereafter, she started objecting to my, in her words,  “baggy butt” jeans. I explained to her that my waist was small in relation to my bottom and it was very difficult for me to find proper fitting jeans. If they fit in the waist they were far to tight in the bottom. And if they fit in the bottom they were extremely lose around my waist.  On a trip to the mall we went to the Gap for new jeans and while I was looking around I noticed her conversing with the sales girl.  Eventually she showed up with a couple pairs of jeans and said to go try them on. One pair was a bit too large but the other actually fit great and for the first time ever I had on a pair of jeans that actually fit well.  I walked out of the dressing room to show her and I could see she and the sales girl had these silly smiles on their faces and they both gave me the thumbs up and we left the store with several pairs of jeans.  It wasn’t till we were driving out of the parking lot that I was informed my new great fitting jeans were from the women’s section.

Basically from this point on with help from my girlfriend, who would eventually become my wife, my entire bottom wardrobe  began to transform.

As a bit of advice to anyone who is looking for women who are tolerant of crossdressing I would suggest seeking out women whom are comfortable with and who appreciate male bodybuilders.  They are very used to seeing men with shaved bodies and very skimpy posing trunks which as I said before very much resemble women’s Brazilian bikini bathing bottoms.

Hi Audrey nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down there femme path in life.. Now girl when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Audrey as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away from you.. Just do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in some more please as this is how we get to know you better thank you.. Congrats girlfriend on having a supportive wife as many ladies here as myself included here in your same boat .. But sorry to say that many ladies still in the closet with there wifes or SO s here good luck on your journey girlfriend .. Once again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hello Audrey
      Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the polls, forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I am Greta, a 56 year old cd/tg person; with a life that is a bit complicated by having to hide my gender identity…..when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests, I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home, I’m Greta, externally dressed as Mr. Antonio (lol) but I’m wearing women’s underwear.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Audrey welcome to Cdh. Stephanie 🌷

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?