• This topic has 19 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Lexi.
Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello, ladies!  After another attempt at quitting crossdressing, I’m back.  Am I ever going to learn that quitting is impossible?  I don’t know.  I’m not so sure it is really a matter of not being able to quit.  I think it is more a problem of not being able to acheive a state of peace in my life.  What I really need to do is resolve the internal conflict over whether or not I should be crossdressing.  I can make arguments for embracing, rejecting and tolerating my feminine side.  Different situations or circumstances cause me to accept different arguments.  Maybe this time I’ll finally figure things out and make a final decision.

Anyway, I’m glad to be back and look forward to reconnecting with old friends, making new ones and being an active part of CDH.

My two cents worth is embrace your feminine side, because it’s part of you. The thing you can and ought to regulate is the manifestation thereof: how much female attire you acquire, how much and how often you dress, and where you go. Food for thought, don’t you think? Keep in touch here on CDH – many wise ladies here.
      Big Kiss,
      Fredrika

A wise crossdresser once said to me, you have to come out to yourself first. I think it’s good advice and helps acceptance

I have tried stopping over 20 years but we all come back

It so sensual and the feeling is so just right.

I love the feeling getting dressed starting with panties and stockings.

Next make up then bra mmmmm

Finding just the right dress

Then the wig it changes everything

Shoes have to be just right (finding the right size with my big feet is a problem.

But it does make you feel amazing

Your thoughts

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Stephanie,

Welcome back, it is lovely to meet you.  I think a lot of the girls here can identify with what you say, I hope you find a lot of support and friendship.

I am always happy to chat, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie,

Nice to meet you

-Amethyst

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello and Welcome back Stephanie, We have all been there.  Quitting CDH did not do it for you, swearing off dressing again did not do it for you, purging did not do it for you.  My thoughts are it is time you start doing something for “You”  Your health in mind and body is most important to you.

Chrissy

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Over my life I’ve had brief periods of dressing. Mostly underdressing but then i would quit for long periods. I used to see it as just a kinky fetish thing that no one would understand. This kept it locked up inside of me all of those years. It would only creep out every now and then.

I’ve now come to realize that i just enjoy feeling like a woman. I often have thoughts of wanting to be become one. I’ve slowly been letting these feelings come out and even sometimes stay a while. It’s taken all of this time to realize that I can’t get rid of it because it is part of me. The more I dress, the more I want to stay dressed. I have come to feel more myself dressed than in drab. I am ok either way but I have become more settled inside, dressed than I am when not.

Anonymous

Stephanie

I just loved your message and felt so overwhelmed while reading it.  Let me first say welcome back, but I can relate so so much to what you are saying.  I  did recently about 5 weeks and stopped dressing.  I thought it would work for me, but I couldn’t take it anymore.  The urge to embrace my feminine side is just to strong and I am foolish to think that it will somehow go away.  I am back here at CDH too and I embraced everyone of the great responses that you received and read and re-read them.  I cant  tell you how much better I feel now, that Im back to wearing my panties and thigh high stockings daily, I feel wonderful and I just felt the need to reach out to you .

Huggs

Penny

Anonymous

Hey Sister,

Been there done that.

Tried to quit so many times and finally decided to roll with it. Welcome back.

Caroline

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Stephanie welcome back sweetie

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Stephanie!
      Welcome back to CDH! It’s so great to see you again.
      Love and big hugs from Stephanie ❤️

I’m here to say “fighting” it or hiding it will cause you the most distress.

I’m not advocating any level of dressing or any other behavior, I just know when I accepted it as me and came out to just a few gg friends, a huge load came off my shoulders

No,it wasn’t easy. But I’ve found peace with myself.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome back Stephanie. I completely understand what you are going through. I have tried to deny these feminine feelings, but I can’t.

Hugs, Liara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Stephanie,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=================================================

========== Membership Levels ============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

=========================================

Hi Stephanie,

Welcome back to CDH!  Great to see you back again!

Alice

Hi Stephanie its great to have you home again girlfriend missed you and hope you can stay for a while he he .. Please rekindle old friendships and look around and start new ones hugs girlfriend and again nice to have you home ..

Stephanie Bass

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Stephanie

Welcome back! I hope you can resolve your inner conflict, and find peace!
      There are lots of supportive girls here to help you with your journey.

Hugs,

Lara

Anonymous
      Lady

Welcome back

Lexi
      Lady

Welcome back! I have purged more times than I care to count…. At this point I have embraced my crossdressing as the stress relief/coping mechanism that it is for my PTSD. Hope you can figure things out. If you need a listening ear we are all here for ya 🙂

~Alaina~

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?