- April 20, 2022 at 10:59 pm #640137AnonymousInactiveTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Hello, ladies! After another attempt at quitting crossdressing, I’m back. Am I ever going to learn that quitting is impossible? I don’t know. I’m not so sure it is really a matter of not being able to quit. I think it is more a problem of not being able to acheive a state of peace in my life. What I really need to do is resolve the internal conflict over whether or not I should be crossdressing. I can make arguments for embracing, rejecting and tolerating my feminine side. Different situations or circumstances cause me to accept different arguments. Maybe this time I’ll finally figure things out and make a final decision.
Anyway, I’m glad to be back and look forward to reconnecting with old friends, making new ones and being an active part of CDH.
Total of 34 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- April 22, 2022 at 5:18 am #640404Alaina LexingtonLadyRegistered On: April 21, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 35 times
Welcome back! I have purged more times than I care to count…. At this point I have embraced my crossdressing as the stress relief/coping mechanism that it is for my PTSD. Hope you can figure things out. If you need a listening ear we are all here for ya 🙂
- April 22, 2022 at 4:10 am #640396
- April 21, 2022 at 10:35 pm #640374Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 788Has thanked: 17408 timesBeen thanked: 2837 times
- April 21, 2022 at 7:31 pm #640361
- April 21, 2022 at 6:16 pm #640357Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 3458Has thanked: 49699 timesBeen thanked: 12323 times
- April 21, 2022 at 5:44 pm #640351
- April 21, 2022 at 12:35 pm #640283Terri Anne KnoanAmbassadorRegistered On: February 7, 2018Topics: 32Replies: 1163Has thanked: 1776 timesBeen thanked: 2598 times
Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.
The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.
Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.
At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages. You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.
Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.
Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.
Terri Anne, Ambassador
========== Membership Levels ============
- April 21, 2022 at 10:37 am #640238Liara WolfeDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 1484Has thanked: 2846 timesBeen thanked: 5103 times
- April 21, 2022 at 7:35 am #640200Venus EnvyLadyRegistered On: April 9, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 15Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 52 times
I’m here to say “fighting” it or hiding it will cause you the most distress.
I’m not advocating any level of dressing or any other behavior, I just know when I accepted it as me and came out to just a few gg friends, a huge load came off my shoulders
No,it wasn’t easy. But I’ve found peace with myself.
- April 21, 2022 at 7:14 am #640185Stephanie RobertsBaronessRegistered On: May 20, 2020Topics: 24Replies: 1198Has thanked: 10770 timesBeen thanked: 4754 times
- April 21, 2022 at 5:19 am #640167
- April 21, 2022 at 4:22 am #640161Caroline OBrienLadyRegistered On: April 18, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 164Has thanked: 801 timesBeen thanked: 814 times
- April 21, 2022 at 4:12 am #640156Penny PURTYRegistered On: February 10, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 88Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 341 times
I just loved your message and felt so overwhelmed while reading it. Let me first say welcome back, but I can relate so so much to what you are saying. I did recently about 5 weeks and stopped dressing. I thought it would work for me, but I couldn’t take it anymore. The urge to embrace my feminine side is just to strong and I am foolish to think that it will somehow go away. I am back here at CDH too and I embraced everyone of the great responses that you received and read and re-read them. I cant tell you how much better I feel now, that Im back to wearing my panties and thigh high stockings daily, I feel wonderful and I just felt the need to reach out to you .
- April 21, 2022 at 3:43 am #640155Roberta BroussardBaronessRegistered On: July 20, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 239Has thanked: 3556 timesBeen thanked: 1128 times
Over my life I’ve had brief periods of dressing. Mostly underdressing but then i would quit for long periods. I used to see it as just a kinky fetish thing that no one would understand. This kept it locked up inside of me all of those years. It would only creep out every now and then.
I’ve now come to realize that i just enjoy feeling like a woman. I often have thoughts of wanting to be become one. I’ve slowly been letting these feelings come out and even sometimes stay a while. It’s taken all of this time to realize that I can’t get rid of it because it is part of me. The more I dress, the more I want to stay dressed. I have come to feel more myself dressed than in drab. I am ok either way but I have become more settled inside, dressed than I am when not.
- April 21, 2022 at 2:51 am #640152Chrissy SimpsonDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: January 14, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 287Has thanked: 1670 timesBeen thanked: 872 times
Hello and Welcome back Stephanie, We have all been there. Quitting CDH did not do it for you, swearing off dressing again did not do it for you, purging did not do it for you. My thoughts are it is time you start doing something for “You” Your health in mind and body is most important to you.
- April 21, 2022 at 1:26 am #640151
- April 21, 2022 at 1:24 am #640150Tara RyanLadyRegistered On: April 20, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 450Has thanked: 1416 timesBeen thanked: 1751 times
Welcome back, it is lovely to meet you. I think a lot of the girls here can identify with what you say, I hope you find a lot of support and friendship.
I am always happy to chat, please feel free to message me anytime.
- April 21, 2022 at 1:06 am #640149Carrisa GayetLadyRegistered On: October 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 11Has thanked: 63 timesBeen thanked: 68 times
I have tried stopping over 20 years but we all come back
It so sensual and the feeling is so just right.
I love the feeling getting dressed starting with panties and stockings.
Next make up then bra mmmmm
Finding just the right dress
Then the wig it changes everything
Shoes have to be just right (finding the right size with my big feet is a problem.
But it does make you feel amazing
- April 21, 2022 at 12:13 am #640144Natasha InaskirtLadyRegistered On: August 6, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 107Has thanked: 164 timesBeen thanked: 531 times
- April 20, 2022 at 11:47 pm #640143Fredrika JonesDuchessRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 362Has thanked: 448 timesBeen thanked: 1223 times
My two cents worth is embrace your feminine side, because it’s part of you. The thing you can and ought to regulate is the manifestation thereof: how much female attire you acquire, how much and how often you dress, and where you go. Food for thought, don’t you think? Keep in touch here on CDH – many wise ladies here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.