Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am going to share my story again for most of you that have never met me. I, like most, started dressing when I was young and decided to try on a pair of my friends mom panties. From there I was hooked and every chance I got I was enjoying my femme side. It was all in secret so..

I joined the military when I turned 18 and of course had to stop even though the urges stayed with me. I got married for the first time a couple of years later and started dressing behind her back until she found my stash and confronted me about it. At first it was no big deal to her and she even had me dress in front of her one night. That proved to be too much and she left me a few weeks later. (I found out she had been cheating on me for a while anyway)

Fast forward to 1995 and I met this wonderful woman who understood my desires and was ok with everything. This was before we had our first official date so I knew I had found someone really special. Long story short I dressed right up to our wedding day and then stopped again for over 20 years. It was my choice because she told me that if I ever wantedto start back up she would even help me shop. As long as I kept it to myself, it would not be an issue.

A couple of years ago I started dressing again and it’s been really nice. I will not go out in public or dress in front of my wife but we talk about it sometimes so..

That’s me in a nutshell

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Marg and welcome back!  Glad to hear that you have someone that supports you and that you found a way to make it work for you both.

Michelle

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Marg   thought that is felt by many. A secret kept deep inside for the world not to see. Wanted to open up the true spirit of one’s self but can’t because of agreement’s or preventing problems with  friends or family.  In Respecting her wishes at least she given you permission to enjoy your feminine desires. Maybe in time a more supportive roll may develop.                           It does draw tears not being able to enjoy true satisfaction in having others look at you as  you feel inside. I do see this. But at least here feel good knowing you have others to talk to and share each other’s thoughts and experiences. Welcome back and start enjoying being here again. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome back Marg

Everything we do in life has limits, as long as you get to express yourself within those limits, its all good.

Being able to talk and share with likeminded people on this supportive site may actually help take the edge off the urges sometimes. Enjoy being with us.

Hi Marg,

Welcome back.  Great to hear you’ve found someone who is supportive.

Alice

Hi Marg G, Teralynn here. Welcoming you and pleased that you shared your crossdressing with the two women you have had a relationship with. I have always found that honesty is the best policy. If the first one really loved you she would not have cheated on you and would probably stayed with you. Perhaps the one you are with now will be the one to accept you as you are. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. – Blessings

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?