Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello, ladies.  My name is Stephanie Green.  I have had a few accounts here at CDH over the past couple of years.  I created and deleted them as I went through periods of accepting and rejecting my feminine side.  After deleting my last account earlier this month, I have decided to come back and try again.  I look forward to catching up with old friends and making new ones.

lol Welcome back Stephanie,, i am new her but I really like the whole idea and these exchanges of experience that are so rich .. priceless… What are you looking for on the site?  KIssess

Anonymous

Hi, Linda.  I am looking for friendship, conversation, and mutual support as we all deal with the challenges associated with being CD and/or TG.

Welcome back Stephanie!!! It is so good to have you back.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie,

Welcome back and nice to meet you.

Kay

Seren
      Baroness

Welcome back Stephanie 💚

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome Stephanie, happy to see you find your way back.  I’m sure this is the same great place you remember.

Stevie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Stephanie so happy having you back.  Sometimes our feelings do overwhelm but this place certainly makes us feel secure. Accepting ourselves is so important and being here makes our journeys so much easier.  Hugs….

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Stephanie,

Welcome back to CDH.

Alice

Hi Stephanie nice to meet you and welcome back as I did not know you before we could change that As you know how this wonderful place works . I wont bore you with a big long speach as a new girl here but i will say nice to meet you and dang girl you got a cute name lol

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Lol!  You’ve got a cute name too, Stephanie.

Welcome back Stephanie!

Hi Stephanie Welcome back One of the many things we all have in common is our coming and going. The trans and CD life style seems to cycle  for months and even years. One thing we have identified is our desire to be with and be around like minded people will not and should not ever go away. There is not many of us in the greater scheme of the worlds population. Finding a place we can call home when ever things get a little confusing is so important. We all know who we are as you do. I have learned never to say Good BYE just to say “see you later”. That is appropriate for our small community. Welcome back

Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

Hello Stephanie, welcome back to CDH…

Hi Stephanie G, Teralynn here! Welcome back Luv! I remember you well! You haven’t been gone for too long. Don’t know why you left, don’t know why you came back but glad you did! Perhaps you missed all your CDH sisters, or perhaps you missed my wry, wacky sense of humor! Whatever the reason- we are happy you came back to us! – Blessings

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?