Tagged: 

Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello all, I’ve been offline for a while. This is not my first time on here, but I really want to visit and connect.

I’ve been a crossdresser for more years than I care to admit and, lately, I’ve been struggling. My wife, whom I truly love, does not like this part of me. That’s all I wish to share for now.

I would like to spend time on here, getting to know people of similar circumstances. I want to share our stories, and experiences. If you would like to chat, I’m always open.

✨️Keeferbea

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Keefer welcome and its a pleasure meeting you. Sorry about your wife’s lack of acceptance. Many face this troubling ordeal but be asured  you have that support and help from everyone here. Relax, get comfortable and enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. Very happy meeting you and welcome.

Stephanie 🌹

Hello Stephanie! When I’ve been on here before, I always enjoyed reading your comments/responses. Thank you for your welcome!

✨️Keeferbea

Hello Keefer

Welcome back to CDH

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Greta, it’s SO good to be back! I look forward to my experience here…

💕Keefer Bea

Anonymous

You have to please yourself and you have to be yourself, anything else can be hard on you. I hope things work out. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Thanks, Christina, I will take your words to heart!

Keefer Bea

Hi Keefer Bea,

Welcome back to CDH.

Alice

Thanks Alice, I’m looking forward to returning to balance on CDH!

💕Keefer Bea

Hi Keefer nice to meet you and so happy you are home as we allways leave the lights on for you to make it easier to find your way back..  Please look around and rekindle old friendships and please start some new ones we all are here for you so dont hesitate to ask girlfriend .. So sorry for wifes reluctance to accept you as Keefer another girlfriend to go shopping with he he  good luck girlfriend and say hello sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Stepanie, how sweet of you to welcome me back!

💕Keefer Bea

You are very welcome girlfriend Hope things are better for you now that you are home again..

Stephanie

Anonymous

Welcome back to CDH. Hoping you and your wife find a compromise. Katie.

Good morning, Katie, and thanks for your welcome back!! I wish my wife and I could, we’ll just have to work on it. Until then, I’ll enjoy my time here…

💕Keefer

Keefer, hello my feminine name is Emily, close friends call me M. I have only recently join myself and my wife is also non supportive.  She cringed when I told her 6 months ago about my need for expression in this manner.  I have been married 42 years and retired last
          April.  My wife is still working so I now have ample time when I am in the mood.  Since I told her we have we not spoken about my hobby. This hobby makes me feel joy, happiness, oh my, I could go on. I too wish my wife and I could learn to communicate about something I love, but she is having none of it for now. I think she is afraid I might leave her for a man or at the least have an affair with a man. In my case that is not in the scope of my feminine journey. I love feeling very handsome and I love feeling very pretty. I am 66 and I have always had a need inside of me to feel pretty. Wish you all the best! Hugs.  I support you, as do all of us here.

Peace, joy, happiness and love,

M

WELCOME

Hello Keefer welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. Those you love still may nit like or love what you do but hopefully they will find a level of tolerance or acceptance to allow you to express part of you so you can enjoy all parts that make you who you are. I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!

Read Bios on here there are many good ones and feel free to ask questions.

Hugs April

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome back, Keefer!

Erika

It’s good to be back!!

(hugs) Keefer

Welcome back Keefer it’s nice to meet you, this is my second time on here i tried to deny my Fem self like a lot of other girls but the pink fog was too strong to resist, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I would just like to wish you a happy New Year and hope everything works out for you next year,

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

That’s a sweet thing to say Rozalyn! (Hugs) to you from this side!!

Your welcome Keefer, speak to you next year X

Hugs and kisses Rozalyn X 🎀

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?