Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello everyone. I deleted my account a month ago. I wasn’t sure about myself. But I missed the friends I made here. I’m sorry to the gals I friended. I hope we can reconnect again.💖. Thanks everyone.

Gina❤️

F

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome back Gina.

Gisela.

Gina,

Do not be hard on yourself. We all have had our ups and downs as we travel down the path of exploring our feminine persona. Love yourself! You deserve to be happy and relaxed as you experience our common path of discovery.

Huggs,

Samantha

Gina…..welcome home girl!

Lady Veronica

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Welcome back, sometimes stepping away from something shows that maybe it’s what you always wanted. And of it feels right, makes one happy and healthy to one’s self. Good things always come back as you have here. Happy to meet you 🌹

Anonymous

Thanks. My teen daughter walked in on on me putting on makeup. I sat down with her and confessed that I have been doing this most of my life. She said do you want me to do your makeup and take you shopping for clothes. I felt so ashamed. She took my hands and said be your self. It’s ok. Wow! That made me come backΒ  to crossdresser heaven. I love you girls.

karley delaware
          Baroness - Annual

Your teen daughter is such a sweetheart!!! What an Angel !!

Welcome back Gina…..we missed you

I used to say it was a roller coaster between femme and other, but I’ve decided that the roller coaster implies good or bad, more or less. So I’ve tilted it on it’s side and now it’s zig zag.

Whatever is yours to do… you do you.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Welcome back Gina. I would suggest to anyone who is trying to figure things out, don’t delete your account and definitely don’t purge. Don’t go on CDH and just store you clothes in bins until you figure it out. After maybe a couple of years you find the desire to dress is no longer there or your life has become less complicated because of that then close your account and donate your wardrobe,

[quote quote=87686]Gina, Do not be hard on yourself. We all have had our ups and downs as we travel down the path of exploring our feminine persona. Love yourself! You deserve to be happy and relaxed as you experience our common path of discovery. Huggs, Samantha[/quote]

Your Welcomed!

Samantha

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?