• This topic has 15 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I just joined moments ago and I just want to do everything!

Anonymous

i just joined also. they have done a great job of welcoming me. I have been able to enjoy the tips given and look forward to many more.

Hi Suzie, thankyou for joining CDH. I’m sure you will enjoy your time here 🙂 . Have a look around the forums and why not try the chat room and say hello, you will be most welcome. Nice to meet you!

Fiona xxx

Hi Jamie, so good to hear from you!

Anonymous

please contact me anytime.

Anonymous

Welcome Suzi. Have fun looking around… 🙂

Lisa

Joined yesterday evening. Eeek.

Hopefully it fun here. And am looking to make new friends.

Anni x

Jackie
      Lady

How did you bring your SO on board? I have been going thru hell to try and tell mine, what I really want to do.

I got my wife to accept me gradually. Started with shaving.

Welcome Suzie!

I also joined today

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Suzie happy to welcome you here with us . never too late to experience this as I have found late myself . Always had this feeling but not until my 60,s that I actually came out to my wife and started this journey.  Many like ourselves here discovering this and with the help and support I have received here and the many wonderful ladies with their advice really help me understand how to cope with theses confusing changes. Very nice meeting you and enjoy  chatting with everyone. Hugs.. Stephanie 🌹

Hi Suzie, welcome. As you can see we are an enthusiastic and supportive bunch. Enjoy reading, learning and sharing with us as you embrace this journey. Relax and feel at home here as many of us do.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Suzie and welcome to CDH!  We do like to greet people here and let them know that they have found a supportive and friendly community.  Happy to meet you!

Hugs,

Michelle

To the newer Members, Welcome to CDH.

Anonymous

Im new also, I am super excited and am wanting to have fun and be myself.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?