• This topic has 8 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

It has been 8 long years since I really dressed as Robin, but because of my wife and I getting surprise and emergency custody of my kids from my ex wife I decided that Robin needed to go away for a while.  Well the day has come to let her back out, the children have moved away to college and we now live in the country on 7 acres.  This weekend was the start of a new beginning my wife has known for pretty much the entire time we have been married that I was a CD and she was understanding yet didn’t understand in the past, So today I told her I needed to start back at what I love and what is a part of me that has been denied for far to long and that it helps balance me out and makes me a better person.  I was seriously afraid that she would get upset or hurt, while she still doesn’t understand the need or why and to be honest I’m not a 100% either LOL she is completely supportive of me and feels that I deserve to do what makes me happy.  she has had a few questions here and there but all in all I am super thrilled and excited to be free to restart my Journey and continue on with my head held high and of course my makeup perfectly done!

Anonymous

Good luck Robin.

Wow, you have been gone a long time, I don’t know how you have managed. As Lisa has said, please take time to remember there are two people in the relationship. Your wife will need love, support and understanding…all the basic things you would expect from her…..

Enjoy strutting around your 7 acres…in heels!!!

Huggs, grace x

Welcome back Robin!

I know what it feels like to make a serious sacrifice for your kids and I commend you for it. Mine was not about dressing, but about career choices. Similar to you, I am getting ready to resume the career that I gave up 20 years ago.

– Robyn

Congratulations on your return! I hope it goes as well as you want it to! Just be sure to keep your lady wife happy too.

Bridgette

Anonymous

Hi Robin welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you, we are like one big happy family on here x so come on in and join the family x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Anonymous

Hello Robin nice to meet you and welcome back and start enjoying your female side. We are all here for you, just don’t forget your wonderful wife she been there for you all along. Include in everything and let her know how special she is.

Love Sarah xx

I have quit a few times.  I would think it took a lot of will power to stick with your decision for so long. Congratulations.  Both times I stopped it came back with such force I could hardly  control myself. Each time I became more feminine that I thought of transitioning. I have way to much good in my life that I might loose and such a change at my age 64. I’m fortunate I have a wonderful understanding wife, But she would never give up her man. I have to thankful for all that I already have.

OMG thank you all for your awesome and kind words of encouragement, you have all made me feel so welcome here I feel like I have finally found my place not only here, but in life as well.  The immense relief and ease I felt after talking to my wife this past weekend was compounded by your love and support for both of us.  I  especially love that many of you had concern or caution when it came to the feelings and involvement of my Lovely and Awesome wife who has been my rock through the last 13 years of our marriage.  However I shouldn’t be surprised to see so many girls have such caring and kind spirits when it comes to others, but then again I think that’s why that makes us all so special and awesome women!!

Many Hugs and Kisses

Robin

Anonymous

Robin, I’m both happy and a little jealous of you. I recently came clean to my wife and it’s still a struggle. So enjoy your new freedom and exploring the girl within you. 💕💋 Katie

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?