Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

So, I have a cute little *hidable* green AA satin Victoria’s Secret bra and just got a new matching green cheeky… so cute! Today I’ve decided to wear my bra to work all day under a baggy shirt and a cute jacket. I’ve never worn a bra all day around people before so this is going to be such a boost! Wish me luck!!

You will have the first of so many wonderful days at work. Congrats on your big step.

All the best Cady.

You are a very brave girl and i know you can do it

Go girl

Love
      Michelle

Go girl, This will be a very exciting day for you to wear a bra all day at work.

Anonymous

Congratulations, you will be excited all day.  Let us know how your day went.

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Cady and welcome to the exciting world of underdressing. I know you’ll be excited all day and wondering if anyone can see your bras outline which they won’t. Go for it girl!

I underdress every day with an bra and even with small forms at times and I love it. Nobody knows I’ve got my girl on throughout the day and it feels so great. You’ll get a sense of what GG’s feel wearing a bra all day… nice!

Speaking from experience I can say this is only the beginning of the many times you will be doing it. It is exciting like stepping out for the first time wondering if anyone notices . The anxiety and yet the thrill of it is worth it. Even better the constant reminder of your inner girl leading the way through the day

Anonymous
        Lady

You are SO right, I was constantly worrying if anyone could make out the bra and cup shaping this morning. Now I’m and almost giddy because it’s just so fun!

Anonymous
      Lady

You are SO right, I was constantly worrying if anyone could make out the bra and cup shaping this morning. Now I’m and almost giddy because it’s just so fun!

I had a wonderful day being underdressed in panties and pink bra with D forms in all day while shopping.

Hi Cady a wonderful way to start out underdressing as thats a no no from wife but have had some under time with her permission on trips out of town .. She dosent want the risk of being caught in our area ..So congrats girl..

Stephanie

Peta Mari
      Lady

I’m assuming you work in an office environment.

More likely than not,other guys will be wearing tights under their trousers.

An exciting day Cady.   I have only underdressed once at work when I got called back for an emergency.   Winter time so I had on a loose fitting jumper to hide the straps.  Bra, cami, panties and pantyhose underneath the jeans, shirt and winter jumper.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

How exciting. Good luck girl.

Hugs, Liara

Have fun girl!

I hope it went well for you. I love wearing a bra and camisole or full slip under my drab clothes but sometimes I have had problems with straps sliding off my shoulders and having to constantly pull them up.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?