• This topic has 13 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Nikki.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Helena
      Lady

Last night I did something I didn’t think I would do so soon. With courage from stories shared by the inspirational ladies here on CDH about driving en femme, I decided to do the same. I had an idea to to go out for a drive, but also to stop at the post office to drop off some “mail”. I wanted to satisfy the urge of stepping out beyond my backyard dressed as Helena. I collected several magazine subscription cards just to have something to drop. Fully dressed in one of my favorite LBD’s and heels,  I got in my car and drove to the post office. Heart was beating the whole way. It was late already, around 11pm, and in the part of town where the post office was, there was hardly any traffic. I pulled up, making sure there was no one around. I then gathered the cards, and walked into the open lobby and dropped the cards in the mail drop. I saw security cameras mounted inside, but didn’t worry as I knew Iwasn’t doing anything wrong. I couldn’t help but exaggerate my girly walk as I walked in and out! In the distance, I saw a car coming up the street so I briskly walked to the car and got in. Whew!! What a rush that was. I waited to see if the car would turn into the parking lot, but it just kept going. My heart was pounding over the excitement and I was in no rush to leave. I wanted to get out of the car and have a quick smoke, to just revel in the moment but thought that maybe I shouldn’t push it. So I left. I drove home excited that I had done this! I’m so proud of myself because this is just another big step in my ongoing journey and I’m confident that nothing will stop me.

Congratulations Helena!!!!

I remember when I went out the first time. It was to a grocery store. A late Sunday evening so the store would not be too busy. Like you I was so excited and my heart was pounding.

And like you and I know like others on CDH I was so proud of myself taking that first step and it gave me a much needed boost of confidence.

Daniella

Anonymous

Good on you!

Anonymous

Good for you Helena! That must have been a real rush. I have not dressed fully myself out in public, just underdressed, but I hope to have a story like yours one day.

Helena……..great story and thank you for sharing it. Wishing you many more happy outings!

Lady Veronica

Anonymous

The first time out is so exhilarating..  I remember my first time out.  I drove around.  However, like you wanted to step beyond my backyard.  I stopped and pretended like I was checking something on my car.  It felt so good.  I drive on that little road sometimes, just to relive that day.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Going out can be scary and just as if even not more exciting. For sure it is a rush.

Helena; congrats on your first late night drive and outing. You were smart, you kept it simple and safe. I hope you’ve many more enjoyable drives and outings.

Anonymous

Congratulations Helena!  Thanks for sharing your brave and inspiring story.

Welcome to the outside world.  Hope you continue to have good, safe, fun adventures out in the world.

Paula

Anonymous

Good for you Helena x I’ve been out for a drive in my car a few times x my first time out I just drove around but didn’t stop I just went home i did this a few times it felt so good to get out as Rozalyne x I remember the first time I stopped and went for a walk i drove to a local town near where I live parked up then did some window shopping there wasn’t many people about so I just wandered around looking in shop windows x the feeling of freedom was fantastic x hugs Rozalyne x

Anonymous

So many strong girls!

I’m excited for you, Helena, and truly inspired by the replies of the ladies who are taking their rightful place in the world.

For those who aren’t ready or don’t want to go out, there’s no shame or pressure. It’s not even a choice as I see it, just something that some of us feel we need or simply want to do – and no harm done.

Love Laura

Congrats on your first outing – hope you have many more great times out and about.

My first time out for a drive was in the early evening to a local shopping area for a walk around at the busiest time – it was a great boost to my confidence; I enjoyed myself so much I went on to somewhere else for a another longer walk ..

Nikki
      Lady

Hi Helena,

That was a brilliant read, thank you.

Not sure I could drive in heels yet, I can hardly walk in them 😛

Nikki x

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?