Tagged: 

Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone, I’m Greta Lafolle, am I a beginner MTF CD? Or a novice MTF transvestite? If I knew for sure, probably, I would not be here looking for a form of help to become aware of it.

I am 53 years old, physically I am muscle-curvy, I am starting a new food plan to lose a few extra pounds that weighs down my abdomen.

Since I turned 13, I have been secretly wearing women’s underwear (panties, tights).

Excluding the underwear that I know by now, I have problems converting my male sizes to female. Example: my t-shirts or shirts are all 3xl, my pants are 4xl, my shoes / sneakers are 45 or sometimes 46 and my ankle is thick.

I’m 186cm tall, so I guess I’m not the ideal candidate for super high-heeled shoes, I think 8cm heel

If I could figure out how to convert the sizes I would be happier.

I love wearing make-up …… I like it so much that I have been using mascara in my daily life for more than 20 years now.

Benvenuta, Greta!

CDH is a wonderful place to look for both philosophical answers and practical advice in a friendly and supportive environment.  Glad to have you with us.

Stephanie MacNeil

Anonymous

Hi Greta, it’s nice to meet you.  You are lucky that you have enough eyelashes to wear mascara.  My eyelashes are practically nonexistent so I have to wear false eyelashes which area pain to put on.  I hope you post a photo so we can see how pretty you are.

Kerri

Thank you for you welcome.

If I can give you a suggestion dear Kerri try using Ricinus Communis seed oil to grow your eyelashes; first results after 4 or 5 months or try this product: Peony Limitless Eyelash Serum

If I can give you a suggestion try using Ricinus Communis seed oil to grow your eyelashes; first results after 4 or 5 months or try Peony Limitless Eyelash Serum

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Greta happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Greta,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Well sounds like you are coming along I have been full time since I was 9 till now at 62 and I have been enjoying it. I lived life as Christina it’s an interesting life style. Well we are glad to have you here and welcome to the site

Anonymous
      Lady

Welcome Greta! CDH is a wonderful place to socialize and learn from so many gurls that have lots of experience.

Kind Regards,

Sandy

Welcome to CDH Greta! It’s wonderful to have you join us!

I love your country, I have only been once but fell in love!

Besitos!

Kelly

Hi Greta.  Welcome to CDH.  It’s very nice to meet you.  I hope that you will love this site like I do.  I wish I would have joined long ago.

Susan

Thank you so much.

I am happy to have discovered this site,

I feel welcomed and pampered as I had never been in a long time, my soul can only have new strength and new energy to be prouder every day of being Greta and to be able to do her even in life every day and not just secretly like now.

Hugs from Italy

Greta❤️

Anonymous

Hello, Greta.  Welcome.

I have found that most websites for businesses selling women’s apparel will have sizing information for their clothes based on one’s body measurements.  If you get a tapemeasure and take some measurements (or have someone else measure you), you should have no problem finding clothes that fit.  If you feel up to it, you could also visit stores in person and try things on.

Unfortunately I live in the south of Italy and the mentality of the people is still very closed on certain topics.

You have no idea how many times I have gone to a tailor or a seamstress to expressly ask to take my measurements (paying for their labor) as if she were taking them for a woman; every time I did it I aroused their hilarity and in addition I was the target of a series of embarrassing questions typical of gossip people.

I bought some clothes online, but it’s not always easy given the difference between International, European and American or Asian sizes. Many times it happens to receive clothing that you have to send back because it is too narrow or too wide, it would be much easier and hasty to be able to enter a store (knowing your own measurements/size) and try on the clothing in the dressing room.

Anonymous

I’m sorry to hear about your bad experiences, Greta.  I hope you will find the help you are seeking in your area and/or here at CDH.

Ciao Greta and wonderful to meet you.

There are many resources online to assist with the sizing of clothes, I have posted one here to help you on your way…..

https://www.roanyer.com/blog/finding-your-size-a-guide-to-getting-well-fitting-womens-clothes-for-crossdressers/

If you buy online the better retailers will have accurate sizing guides and their preferred way of measuring,  also keep an eye on the various regional standards US/EU/AU/ etc when reading the sizing guides. Almost all online retail outlets will accept returns and /or offer refunds at no cost. There are several in Australia and the States I have used and they are excellent.

Happy shopping!

Really surprising, I thank you infinitely, for the links you suggested to me, as soon as I have a few minutes of calm I will carefully navigate them.

You have been super nice with me.

I reciprocate your kindness with a link of very nice Italian costume jewelery made with brass and recycled aluminum https://shop.vestopazzo.it/en/

Hi Greta nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here .. As a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With so much to see and do here like reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there travels down there femme road in life .. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Greta as she journeys down her own path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world like yourself  to build long lasting friendships with and me from Montana USA so say hello anytime as we all are just a click away .. Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Dear @fishingr8

Thanks for the welcome, being in CDH is for me like being in a big family, I feel pampered and happy. Here I don’t have to hide from anyone …. I feel at home, welcomed, pampered and happy!

XOXOX from Italy
        Greta ❤️

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Greta,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Greta,

Welcome to this lovely, supportive community!

💕Lara

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Lara Muir. Reason: Spelling
Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?